Hannity may be seeing the "writing on the wall"

You right wingers keep clinging to that bullshit line and someday....perhaps when the other half of your brain kicks in.......you too would realize that GWB's UNPAID for war that was never in the books, finally showed up as the bill after a night of drunken stupors......then add that UNPAID for Medicare Dis=Advantage, and you have your screwed up debt under Obama figured out.

Perhaps some other right winger who is a bit brighter can figure out the difference AND the correlation between deficit and debt,,,,,,and perhaps you could see that Obama actually reduced the deficit that contributes to the debt.I'm not expecting you right wingers to EVER like Obama....you're too busy licking your wounds......but facts are facts whether they fit your ideology or not. ..

I think they don't fit yours.

Look at the deficit chart sometime. When did that deficit start to go down? If you guessed after the Republicans took over Congress, then you get a gold star. And that wasn't easy since DumBama wanted to spend more and more while the Republican Congress wanted to spend less and less.

In fact, this spending battle between DumBama and the Republicans led us to the US losing our three star credit rating for the first time in US history. It led to the sequester. It led to the government shutdown.

First you hypocrites complain how the economy is the Republicans fault for all their obstruction, and then start bragging how our deficit was reduced. Well what in hell do you think the Republicans were obstructing anyway?

Our ruling

A Facebook posts says, "Bush ‘borrowed’ $1.37 trillion of Social Security surplus revenue to pay for his tax cuts for the rich and his war in Iraq and never paid it back."

By law, the Social Security surplus is converted into bonds, and the cash is used by the Treasury to pay for government expenses. If we agree that this is "borrowing," every president since 1935 has done it, to fund all sorts of things. Even if Bush "borrowed" from the surplus, the amount is more like $708 billion, and the borrowing wasn’t earmarked for a special purposes.

As for not "paying back," the bonds won’t need to be repaid until 2020.

Overall, the claim is misleading and confuses many points. So we rate it Mostly False.

None

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious, these Reps that won't back Trump are basically saying that they think Clinton will do a better job at Prez than Trump. Not to say they support her agenda, but they support it more than Trumps agenda. There is also an element of protecting their record for future elections...
Lol
The establishment republicans bow to the fucking whore what do you mean?
All career politician no matter the side of the isle they are on, are spineless POS...
Dolt
Way to attract those women voters.

....and now it has begun.......Below is what Hannity spewed on his radio show: (poor, poor Sean.....LOL)

"If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at people like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and John McCain and John Kasich and Ted Cruz -- if he won’t endorse – and Jeb Bush and everybody else that made promises they’re not keeping," Hannity said.

He added: "I have watched these Republicans be more harsh towards Donald Trump than they’ve ever been in standing up to Barack Obama and his radical agenda ... . They did nothing. Nothing."

Trump: "The father of Ted Cruz helped assassinate JFK"

Cruz: "Sure, I'll endorse Trump".

World wide? muzlims kill plenty, as many as they can. It would be zero here, if not in USA. Ditto Mexican and other illegals. We got enough kooks and inner city unemployed criminals to watch out for. You should know all this? Don't waste peoples energies to educate you.
People that use terms like "we got enough kooks" and "waste people's energies" shouldn't be talking about educating anybody

Small screen touch type, auto fill. I do best I can. keyboard cover type. Point was made clearly. Don't spin. I don't have strength tk play games. Enuff idiots on here w/o u adding pain intentionally.
I'll apologize for that one. I'm the king of typos for the same reason, and I hate the grammar police... You did set yourself up though :)

I guess not adjusting for inflation and not leaving off the final budget of the prior President, you'd have some ruckus to make there.

I guess. After all, nothing negative is DumBama's fault. Anything bad has to be the fault of George Bush or the Republicans.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong."
Ray from Cleveland

I guess not adjusting for inflation and not leaving off the final budget of the prior President, you'd have some ruckus to make there.

I guess. After all, nothing negative is DumBama's fault. Anything bad has to be the fault of George Bush or the Republicans.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong."
Ray from Cleveland
that wasnt a post about math, inflation adjusted debt addition......or whether or not youre seeing fit to include the final budget of the PRIOR President

partisan folks only like to argue in platitudes....real life facts/data/math is too boring for their dimwitted sycophant us vs. them fucking blowjob soap opera

You right wingers keep clinging to that bullshit line and someday....perhaps when the other half of your brain kicks in.......you too would realize that GWB's UNPAID for war that was never in the books, finally showed up as the bill after a night of drunken stupors......then add that UNPAID for Medicare Dis=Advantage, and you have your screwed up debt under Obama figured out.

Perhaps some other right winger who is a bit brighter can figure out the difference AND the correlation between deficit and debt,,,,,,and perhaps you could see that Obama actually reduced the deficit that contributes to the debt.I'm not expecting you right wingers to EVER like Obama....you're too busy licking your wounds......but facts are facts whether they fit your ideology or not. ..

I think they don't fit yours.

Look at the deficit chart sometime. When did that deficit start to go down? If you guessed after the Republicans took over Congress, then you get a gold star. And that wasn't easy since DumBama wanted to spend more and more while the Republican Congress wanted to spend less and less.

In fact, this spending battle between DumBama and the Republicans led us to the US losing our three star credit rating for the first time in US history. It led to the sequester. It led to the government shutdown.

First you hypocrites complain how the economy is the Republicans fault for all their obstruction, and then start bragging how our deficit was reduced. Well what in hell do you think the Republicans were obstructing anyway?
Agreed... Without the block job from congress Obama would have spent much more, including on the military so the attacks on the right against Obama for a reduced military are just as bunk as the claims from the left that he reduced the deficit

Hannity showed himself to be the sellout this election. He pushed the one man from the start that is the opposit of EVERYTHING he said he stood for. He is a lying fuck and no better then thrill up his leg Mathews.
I lost a ton of respect for Hannity after he started fellating Trump. I still believe he's an exceptional anchorman and one of the hardest working people in media - but he's not the true conservative I believed him to be.
He was never an anchorman

Hannity isn't aging well.
He's resorted to some creative hair coloring i've noticed.
A Pepper haired penis is what he looks like... Especially with the smug grin he gets when he thinks he is being tough
On the few times I've heard him on the radio he sounds like he's got tampons shoved up his nose.
Watch his tv show on fox and you'll see where he shoves those tampons after he's off the radio

....and now it has begun.......Below is what Hannity spewed on his radio show: (poor, poor Sean.....LOL)

"If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at people like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and John McCain and John Kasich and Ted Cruz -- if he won’t endorse – and Jeb Bush and everybody else that made promises they’re not keeping," Hannity said.

He added: "I have watched these Republicans be more harsh towards Donald Trump than they’ve ever been in standing up to Barack Obama and his radical agenda ... . They did nothing. Nothing."

Hannity is correct. There is no solidarity among Republicans with Trump. That is a problem. However the timing couldn't be more perfect since there are a lot of Sander's voters who feel the same way about Hillary.

Some of the talk show hosts are even jumping on the bandwagon like Beck and Medved. Their followers do indeed listen to what they have to say and can be persuaded to not vote or even vote for Hillary.

So they should be held responsible if Hillary does win.
Hannity is correct.......
Their followers do indeed listen to what they have to say and can be persuaded to not vote or even vote for Hillary.

Sheeple....I couldn't agree more.

that wasnt a post about math, inflation adjusted debt addition......or whether or not youre seeing fit to include the final budget of the PRIOR President

partisan folks only like to argue in platitudes....real life facts/data/math is too boring for their dimwitted sycophant us vs. them fucking blowjob soap opera

FactCheck.org
  • Posted on February 2, 2012

And it’s also untrue — as claimed in a graphic widely circulated by email and in social media postings — that the debt has increased more under Obama than under all previous 43 presidents combined. In fact, as of Jan. 31, 2012, the rise under Obama had yet to surpass the rise under his predecessor, George W. Bush.

The figures in that graphic are pure fabrications, as anyone can easily confirm by plugging Obama’s inauguration date — Jan. 20, 2009 — in the Treasury Department’s handy “debt to the penny” website. That shows the nation’s total debt stood at $10.6 trillion on the day Obama took office (not $6.3 trillion), and it had increased to nearly $15.4 trillion by the end of January 2012 — a rise of more than $4.7 trillion in just over three years (not $6.5 trillion).

That’s a huge increase to be sure — 44.5 percent. And the Congressional Budget Office now projects that it will grow to more than $16 trillion by the end of the current fiscal year on Sept. 30. At that point, the debt will have increased by more dollars in Obama’s first four years than it did in George W. Bush’s entire eight-year tenure, when it rose by $4.9 trillion. The rise under Obama would then be the biggest dollar increase for any president in U.S. history.

Dueling Debt Deceptions

Agreed... Without the block job from congress Obama would have spent much more, including on the military so the attacks on the right against Obama for a reduced military are just as bunk as the claims from the left that he reduced the deficit

No, because a good part of it was the sequester which Obama initiated. When the sequester kicked in, it automatically reduced military spending no matter what anybody did.

Why would you want anybody hate Muslims or Hispanics?
Why wouldn't you hate muslims? There is something seriously wrong with you if you can't see the inherent and systemic problem with those people and their religion. They preach "jihad". Millions and millions of them either engage in terrorism or support terrorism. And nearly all of them treat women worse than animals.

Your problem is you and your side would rather shake hands with the devil and pander to pure evil to get elected than stand on principle.

FactCheck.org
  • Posted on February 2, 2012

And it’s also untrue — as claimed in a graphic widely circulated by email and in social media postings — that the debt has increased more under Obama than under all previous 43 presidents combined. In fact, as of Jan. 31, 2012, the rise under Obama had yet to surpass the rise under his predecessor, George W. Bush.

The figures in that graphic are pure fabrications, as anyone can easily confirm by plugging Obama’s inauguration date — Jan. 20, 2009 — in the Treasury Department’s handy “debt to the penny” website. That shows the nation’s total debt stood at $10.6 trillion on the day Obama took office (not $6.3 trillion), and it had increased to nearly $15.4 trillion by the end of January 2012 — a rise of more than $4.7 trillion in just over three years (not $6.5 trillion).

That’s a huge increase to be sure — 44.5 percent. And the Congressional Budget Office now projects that it will grow to more than $16 trillion by the end of the current fiscal year on Sept. 30. At that point, the debt will have increased by more dollars in Obama’s first four years than it did in George W. Bush’s entire eight-year tenure, when it rose by $4.9 trillion. The rise under Obama would then be the biggest dollar increase for any president in U.S. history.

Dueling Debt Deceptions

You skipped 2 things.....well, the ONLY 2 things -

Adjusting for inflation
Not including Bush's final budget, commonly attributed to Obama.

No worries though, I see you.

Muslims blow up, shoot or now knife civilians every day forever.

Mexicans (and other) run criminals and drugs across USA border daily. This puts drain on our earnings and hurts USA children. What part of that are we supposed to overlook?
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

If you're a Dumbocrat - all of it (so that you can steal elections). Dumbocrats don't care how many Americans die so long as they win elections.

Muslims blow up, shoot or now knife civilians every day forever.

Mexicans (and other) run criminals and drugs across USA border daily. This puts drain on our earnings and hurts USA children. What part of that are we supposed to overlook?
have you ever seen the stats....on a per day basis.....on average....who kills more...americans or terror attacks? i mean like....murderers.. like.. chicago, all that. just a thought experiment for you lemme know what ya find then, ill let you know theres like 1.2 or 1.6 billion muslims and only like 320mil americans i love math, and i love media.
Clearly you do not love common sense though.... :eusa_doh:

No, because a good part of it was the sequester which Obama initiated. When the sequester kicked in, it automatically reduced military spending no matter what anybody did.
Which Obama initiated??? I gotta hear your explanation of this one...

Forum List

Back