Hannity may be seeing the "writing on the wall"

You obviously don't know any Muslims... I have plenty of Muslim friends and they are great people. Ive been to Turkey and it was one of the nicest most hospitable countries I have ever been to... You're just plain ignorant, there is not more to say about it
Come on stupid - tell us again what "wonderful" people muslims are. And no - this is not some rare exception. This is the norm with these animals.

What kind of piece of shit man sells his daughter?!?
you don't know shit man... You're a fucking puppet that believes whatever the media has spoon feed you. Get out and live and experience these things for yourself. There are sick fucks in all races and religions. For you to pick a religion over over a billion people and judge based on actions of an extreme distorted fraction is simply foolish. Wake up
Come on stupid....tell us again

Afghan girl, six, forced to marry man, 55, in exchange for a GOAT
Wow, one case... Should I find a white Christian that got arrested for doing something fucked up to little girls then damn all Christians for his actions?
But it's not "one case". It's systemic with muslims. It is the norm.

You obviously don't know any Muslims... I have plenty of Muslim friends and they are great people. Ive been to Turkey and it was one of the nicest most hospitable countries I have ever been to... You're just plain ignorant, there is not more to say about it
Come on stupid - tell us again what "wonderful" people muslims are. And no - this is not some rare exception. This is the norm with these animals.

you don't know shit man... You're a fucking puppet that believes whatever the media has spoon feed you. Get out and live and experience these things for yourself. There are sick fucks in all races and religions. For you to pick a religion over over a billion people and judge based on actions of an extreme distorted fraction is simply foolish. Wake up

Wow, one case... Should I find a white Christian that got arrested for doing something fucked up to little girls then damn all Christians for his actions?
Or perhaps priests...

....and now it has begun.......Below is what Hannity spewed on his radio show: (poor, poor Sean.....LOL)

"If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at people like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and John McCain and John Kasich and Ted Cruz -- if he won’t endorse – and Jeb Bush and everybody else that made promises they’re not keeping," Hannity said.

He added: "I have watched these Republicans be more harsh towards Donald Trump than they’ve ever been in standing up to Barack Obama and his radical agenda ... . They did nothing. Nothing."

Obama ran on somewhat progressive agenda, but his presidency has hardly been anything but middle of road, often right of center.

Remember when the norm for the Catholic Church was to molest little boys???

And do you hear me defending Catholic priests?!? No. Because I'm not like you.

I don't hear you attacking all Christians for the action of some priests like you are doing with the Muslims ya hypocrite

I don't hear you attacking all Christians for the action of some priests like you are doing with the Muslims ya hypocrite
Because that "news" is over a decade old junior and the church did start taking action to correct the systemic problem. Meanwhile, muslims are not only not trying to prevent terrorism, jihad, the oppression of women, and the sexual abuse of children, they continue to actively support it.

And it's that form of insanity that has given America Barack Obama, George Bush, and Bill Clinton. There are plenty of good options between those two assholes (Trump and Clinton). Stop playing politics and vote your conscious.

Okay, and accomplish what, nothing?

Because that "news" is over a decade old junior and the church did start taking action to correct the systemic problem. Meanwhile, muslims are not only not trying to prevent terrorism, jihad, the oppression of women, and the sexual abuse of children, they continue to actively support it.
You are completely missing the point, that's ok, simple ideas for simple minds, I guess... There are Muslim activist groups all over the world voicing outrage for the actions of Isis, you are to blind with hate to see it so instead of supporting and working with those groups you ignore them and focus on fueling the divide.

What a joke... Sequestration is an a cross the board cut, it could have been avoided if congress would have pulled their heads out of their asses and worked with the budget put forth by their commander in chief.

i.e. spend more money.
Yes, he wanted to spend more money, mostly on infrastructure which both Trump and Hillary are running on. Whatever was blocked by sequestration is getting ready to be double downed upon next year by both candidates

You are completely missing the point, that's ok, simple ideas for simple minds, I guess... There are Muslim activist groups all over the world voicing outrage for the actions of Isis, you are to blind with hate to see it so instead of supporting and working with those groups you ignore them and focus on fueling the divide.
Keep telling yourself that junior. Maybe you'll even begin to believe it yourself... :lol:

Revealed: French Priest’s Final Words to Islamic State Terrorists Before They Slit His Throat

What a joke... Sequestration is an a cross the board cut, it could have been avoided if congress would have pulled their heads out of their asses and worked with the budget put forth by their commander in chief.

i.e. spend more money.
Yes, he wanted to spend more money, mostly on infrastructure which both Trump and Hillary are running on. Whatever was blocked by sequestration is getting ready to be double downed upon next year by both candidates
We're $19 trillion in debt chief. The well has dried up. There is no more money. Liberals blew through it all. Time to accept reality. I know that is difficult for you.

Which Obama initiated??? I gotta hear your explanation of this one...

I don't have one, but Politifact does:

Our ruling

Obama said that the sequester -- and the defense cuts that would result from it -- was not his proposition. "It is something that Congress has proposed," he said in the debate.

But it was Obama’s negotiating team that came up with the idea for defense cuts in 2011, though they were intended to prod Congress to come up with a better deal for reining in the deficit, not as an effort to make those cuts reality.

Meanwhile, members of both parties in Congress voted for the legislation that set up the possibility of sequestration. Obama’s position is that Congress should now act to avoid those across-the-board cuts.

Obama can’t rightly say the sequester isn’t his, but he did need cooperation from Congress to get to this point. We rate the statement Mostly False.

None

i.e. spend more money.
We're $19 trillion in debt chief. The well has dried up. There is no more money. Liberals blew through it all. Time to accept reality. I know that is difficult for you.
Blew through it all? There has been nothing for the past hundred years. We operate via a game of numbers now, ones and zeros, supply and demand. Welcome to the balancing act

Which Obama initiated??? I gotta hear your explanation of this one...

I don't have one, but Politifact does:

Our ruling

Obama said that the sequester -- and the defense cuts that would result from it -- was not his proposition. "It is something that Congress has proposed," he said in the debate.

But it was Obama’s negotiating team that came up with the idea for defense cuts in 2011, though they were intended to prod Congress to come up with a better deal for reining in the deficit, not as an effort to make those cuts reality.

Meanwhile, members of both parties in Congress voted for the legislation that set up the possibility of sequestration. Obama’s position is that Congress should now act to avoid those across-the-board cuts.

Obama can’t rightly say the sequester isn’t his, but he did need cooperation from Congress to get to this point. We rate the statement Mostly False.

None
So you and politifact are saying that the cuts were his proposition but not his intention.... Is that kind of like Trump and his wall?

Blew through it all? There has been nothing for the past hundred years. We operate via a game of numbers now, ones and zeros, supply and demand. Welcome to the balancing act
If you're $19 trillion in debt - nothing is "balanced". The act bombed. The scale is so far to the left, the damn thing tipped over.

It's ok brother - I get. You're a liberal. Economics and finance are beyond your comprehension.

Well that would be one hell of a trick considering that national debt has gone from $10 trillion to over $19 trillion.

It is morons like this one above who give nitwits a bad name....Someday, when he graduates from junior high school, he may learn the difference between DEFICIT and DEBT.......but, not ONE of this right wingers can ever explain what GWB never put the $3.2 TRILLION that he spent on his wars, into the deficit books....and only left it for Obama to clean up the mess (in the midst of a recession to boot).......

Oh I almost forgot.....How did Bush finance the wars while cutting taxes?

Well that would be one hell of a trick considering that national debt has gone from $10 trillion to over $19 trillion.
It is morons like this one above who give nitwits a bad name....Someday, when he graduates from junior high school, he may learn the difference between DEFICIT and DEBT.......
LMAO!!! Hey chief.....deficit is the annual gap between what was brought in and what was spent. The national debt is the cumulative tab on all of those annual deficits. That's why Obama's annual deficits have nearly equaled the entire national debt that the U.S. had accumulated in the 235 year history before the Obama regime of terror.

God do you take stupid to unprecedented levels. It's very clear why you vote Dumbocrat. :lol:

Forum List

Back