Hannity sings different tune

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
What a piece of republican garbage
ByMATT SHUHAMPublishedJANUARY 3, 2017, 3:44 PM EDT
46Fox News is set to air the first part of an interview Tuesday night between Sean Hannity and Julian Assange, who Hannity has said in the past should be arrested for "waging war" against the United States.

“I believe every word he says,” Hannity told his Fox News colleague Bill Hemmer Tuesday morning, defending the WikiLeaks founder against criticism that he published documents that U.S. intelligence officials say were stolen by Russian-backed hackers in order to benefit President-elect Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

Hannity flew to London to interview Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy there, where the WikiLeaks founder, facing an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Sweden over rape allegations, has holed up since 2012.

However, in December of 2010, Hannity had criticized the Obama administration on his show for not arresting Assange after WikiLeaks published a quarter of a million confidential U.S. diplomatic cables.

“Assange is apparently not done waging his war against the U.S., at least not yet,” Hannity said at the time.

After WikiLeaks began publishing documents hacked from the servers of the Democratic National Committee this summer, however, Hannity changed his tone.

Hannity jumped on every leak and declared they would be the end of Hillary

Once Hillary lost it became.....the leaks had nothing to do with it

And in 2010 Trump called Wikileaks "disgraceful" and suggested the death penalty for their actions. :lol:

46Fox News is set to air the first part of an interview Tuesday night between Sean Hannity and Julian Assange, who Hannity has said in the past should be arrested for "waging war" against the United States.

“I believe every word he says,” Hannity told his Fox News colleague Bill Hemmer Tuesday morning, defending the WikiLeaks founder against criticism that he published documents that U.S. intelligence officials say were stolen by Russian-backed hackers in order to benefit President-elect Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

Hannity flew to London to interview Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy there, where the WikiLeaks founder, facing an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Sweden over rape allegations, has holed up since 2012.

However, in December of 2010, Hannity had criticized the Obama administration on his show for not arresting Assange after WikiLeaks published a quarter of a million confidential U.S. diplomatic cables.

“Assange is apparently not done waging his war against the U.S., at least not yet,” Hannity said at the time.

After WikiLeaks began publishing documents hacked from the servers of the Democratic National Committee this summer, however, Hannity changed his tone.

Again--------> the thing that caused Hillary to lose was the Project Veritas videos. "A picture is worth a 1000 words, and a video is worth more than that!" It showed the "enforcers" of the DNC right in front of everyones face, and they admitted how the Clinton campaign was involved. It also destroyed the narrative that Trump supporters were violent. It showed it was the DNC who was violent, and then all those clips of Trump supporters getting punched and smacked around, that did it! Add to that almost 30% of the offenders were carrying Mexican flags, and ya know what.....................Americans knew Trump was telling the truth; or at least more of the truth than the DNC was.

Hannity is on his way down. Wont be long before he has a talk show on the WB in the midnight time slot. Good riddance.

I am gobsmacked that a hyper-partisan like Hannity changed his tune the instant it became politically expedient.

Last edited:

Again--------> the thing that caused Hillary to lose was the Project Veritas videos. "A picture is worth a 1000 words, and a video is worth more than that!" It showed the "enforcers" of the DNC right in front of everyones face, and they admitted how the Clinton campaign was involved. It also destroyed the narrative that Trump supporters were violent. It showed it was the DNC who was violent, and then all those clips of Trump supporters getting punched and smacked around, that did it! Add to that almost 30% of the offenders were carrying Mexican flags, and ya know what.....................Americans knew Trump was telling the truth; or at least more of the truth than the DNC was.
Most people never saw your video, don't care about it, consider it manufactured propaganda and will never see it. The idea that it impacted the election is delusional.

Funny how people who don't listen to him know so much about him
Is there a disputing of his comments in your post somewhere?
I don't listen to him either.....Doubt others that don't listen to him are experts worth listening to

So you're making shit up then.
Only claim I made is I doubt the expertise of those who have a history of making shit up........See the fake news threads

I guess you never heard of anyone changing their mind before.

Most people never saw your video, don't care about it, consider it manufactured propaganda and will never see it. The idea that it impacted the election is delusional.

Now that is kinda funny considering the amount of times it was called up on the internet. But that is ok! What bad did the e-mails say anyhow? That they screwed Bernie? Funny, I seen very little change in the % of Jewish votes, did you?

Nah, project Veritas and the DEPLORABLES statement, that is what did it, like it or not! You can try and blame whatever you like, but everybody but the left knows what did it, so if you want to stay in the dark, fine by all of us!

I guess you never heard of anyone changing their mind before.
I did when I went from repub to dem in 2000 BUT it wan't politically expedient like it was for that pos Hannity He'll go anywhere the repubs blow him {{and I mean that in a nice way}

Forum List

Back