🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hannity, who has been "Spot On" so far reports on more "Deep State" investigations.

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Jan 28, 2019
Realville, USA

It's no wonder that the Fascist Democrats hate Hannity, because he's personally done more investigative journalism into the corrupt Obama admin than the yotal MSM combined.

Hannity has been near 100% accurate so far.

If there are any honest Democrats left, let me know what you think about the corruption of the Obama admin.

It's no wonder that the Fascist Democrats hate Hannity, because he's personally done more investigative journalism into the corrupt Obama admin than the yotal MSM combined.

If there are any honest Democrats left, let me know what you think about the corruption of the Obama admin.

Lol! This is so unbelievably stupid. Get a life. What a joke.

Tic Toc Tards…….

This is for real.....

Get a clue....

Soon your dicks will be in the dirt....

WINNING!

Where there is smoke there is fire

Proof? With links please.

Elements of a Deep State have been around for many decades — even dating back to the early Progressive era with roots prior to the Woodrow Wilson presidency. But machinations of the Deep State became overt and obvious during the Obama Administration, much like what happened during FDR’s tenure, when numerous federal government agencies were riddled with Americans who had become agents or agents of influence for the Soviet Union.

Prove it. These Trump cultists talk shit and say nothing. They're all liars.

Prove it. These Trump cultists talk shit and say nothing. They're all liars.

LOL you never heard this saying. The proof is currently being accumulated.

You do know that is an opinion piece right, that is speculating about a 'deep state" that is absent of facts right?

If it had any credibility, facts in that article proving a Deep state would have been provided. They weren't and you failed to prove a "deep state".

Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Quote the exact proof from the article you posted that proves there was/is a deep state. iof you do not, you are a liar. And thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back