Hannity

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Hannity should change the name of his channel to guess what the Liberal mass media are reporting. He spends his show showing how Left Wing Media prattle on about how insane, unstable, bad Donald Trump is while ignoring his accomplishments.

I don't watch left wing media myself. Are they really that bad?

They are in a rapidly declining industry living in urban areas that are impossible to police and they went to liberal arts colleges, what do you think?

Hannity should change the name of his channel to guess what the Liberal mass media are reporting. He spends his show showing how Left Wing Media prattle on about how insane, unstable, bad Donald Trump is while ignoring his accomplishments.

Hannity's a moron. Let his constant lying make money off of the 10% to 15% of Americans that are braindead Trump supporters. They deserve each other.

Hannity's a moron. Let his constant lying make money off of the 10% to 15% of Americans that are braindead Trump supporters. They deserve each other.

TheOldFool Sez?????? These dastardly rightwingers are stopping my dream of more gubermint, more fees more entitlements and subsidies!!! They need to hop on the commie bandwagon like me!!!!!

Guess what, you slimy sack of disgusting shit? That's not gonna happen on my watch and on the watch of about 60 million other people in this country that know what your kind are all about. Dream to your heart's content but it will never happen in your lifetime.

Capiche'?

That's all Hannity has to talk about anymore. You know he is one of them that promoted Donald Trump to no end--who is now involved in the most serious scandal in this NATION'S HISTORY.

FOX NEWS is now involved in a Federal Law suit because of Sean Hannity, and is actually being accused of fabricating a story with the White House over the Seth Rich story. A DNC staffer that was tragically killed, and Hannity claimed he had Wikileaks on his computer when he didn't. IOW Hannity was doing everything he could to support Trump's claim that "Russian involvement regarding their interference into the election" was just a "ruse." He's basically arguing against 17 different intelligence agencies, including the FBI, the CIA, the department of Homeland Security and 14 other intelligence agencies, including the UK, Germany and several others. (Hannity is actually defending Vladimir Putin in order to prop up Trump's claim that Russia is just a ruse.)
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
Lawsuit: Fox News concocted Seth Rich story with oversight from White House

Sean Hannity got so bad he was even praising Wikileaks founder (Julian Assange) who recently leaked 1000's of classified CIA documents and who was just labeled a hostile intelligence enemy of this nation--by Pompeo, Trump's pick for CIA chief. Who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 years avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush (basically putting a target on every U.S. soldiers backs.)
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

Trump and his supporters loved Julian Assange too!

Trump Mentioned WikiLeaks 164 Times In Final Month - Political Wire

It's really no wonder why Trump supporters are as stupid as they are. I think a Tabloid magazine would have more credibility than Sean Hannity does.

But all they're interested in is conspiracy theories and they found their home on the Sean Hannity bullshit show. These morons are addicted to right wing talk show hosts, and if information doesn't come out of one of their mouths, or came from the Drudge report or Breitbart news or any of their other right wing news sites, they have been brainwashed not to believe it. They only listen to certain media, and only read certain things. Anything else is FAKE. These people are easily manipulated.

So I just remind them when the Trump administration comes crashing down on their heads, and it will, they can point the finger at the below. Here is a link--but I doubt they'll read it, because they've been told not too--:badgrin:
Donald Trump broke the conservative media
The GOP That Failed

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

Now they Own Trump and they're all in full panic spin mode right now. So they're new target is other media outlets. It's kind of hillarious to listen to them anymore, if you can take it for more than 5 minutes. These are shows for the braindead in this country--and as we know there's plenty of them in this country.

Last edited:

That's all Hannity has to talk about anymore. You know he is one of them that promoted Donald Trump to no end--who is now involved in the most serious scandal in this NATION'S HISTORY.

FOX NEWS is now involved in a Federal Law suit because of Sean Hannity, and is actually being accused of fabricating a story with the White House over the Seth Rich story. A DNC staffer that was tragically killed, and Hannity claimed he had Wikileaks on his computer when he didn't. IOW Hannity was doing everything he could to support Trump's claim that "Russian involvement regarding their interference into the election" was just a "ruse." He's basically arguing against 17 different intelligence agencies, including the FBI, the CIA, the department of Homeland Security and 14 other intelligence agencies, including the UK, Germany and several others. (Hannity is actually defending Vladimir Putin in order to prop up Trump's claim that Russia is just a ruse.)
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
Lawsuit: Fox News concocted Seth Rich story with oversight from White House

Sean Hannity got so bad he was even praising Wikileaks founder (Julian Assange) who recently leaked 1000's of classified CIA documents and who was just labeled a hostile intelligence enemy of this nation--by Pompeo, Trump's pick for CIA chief. Who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 years avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush (basically putting a target on every U.S. soldiers backs.)
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

Trump and his supporters loved Julian Assange too!

Trump Mentioned WikiLeaks 164 Times In Final Month - Political Wire

It's really no wonder why Trump supporters are as stupid as they are. I think a Tabloid magazine would have more credibility that Sean Hannity does.

But all they're interested in is conspiracy theories and they found their home on the Sean Hannity bullshit show. These morons are addicted to right wing talk show hosts, and if information doesn't come out of one of their mouths, or came from the Drudge report or Breitbart news or any of their other right wing news sites, they have been brainwashed not to believe it. They only listen to certain media, and only read certain things. Anything else is FAKE. These people are easily manipulated.

So I just remind them when the Trump administration comes crashing down on their heads, and it will, they can point the finger at the below. Here is a link--but I doubt they'll read it, because they've been told not too--:badgrin:
Donald Trump broke the conservative media
The GOP That Failed

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

Now they Own Trump and they're all in full panic spin mode right now. So they're new target is other media outlets. It's kind of hillarious to listen to them anymore, if you can take it for more than 5 minutes. These are shows for the braindead in this country--and as we know there's plenty of them in this country.

stupid_meter.gif

I want to thank oreo for not posting a Shep Smith video!

Forum List

Back