Happening Now...Trump is not under ANY investgation over Russia or anything else

Does anyone here believe that the USA has not tried to influence elections in other countries??? anyone?

How about the brits, French, Canadians, germans, Spanish, Mexicans, et. al. All countries do it, but we get all pompous when its done to us.

Grow the fuck up and see the world as it is.

Your blind support for this traitor is very disappointing. Hard to believe an American could
In the New Age, Traitors Get the Nobel Peace Prize

I am confused and need some political correction here. "Traitor" should be a word of praise from Liberals and "American" a negative buzzword. After all, what's wrong with betraying a people you believe massacred the Indians; put free, safe, and prosperous Africans into slavery; stole the land; and desecrated its primitive natural beauty?

If Trump has nothing to hide......why is he obstructing the investigation? why did he hire a team of lawyers?

Seems more like Nixon every day

Trump butt kissers need to worry about their hero and the public perception about him.
American voters' opinions of several of Trump's personal qualities are down:
  • 61 - 33 percent that he is not honest, compared to 58 - 37 percent April 19;
  • 56 - 41 percent that he does not have good leadership skills, little change;
  • 59 - 38 percent that he does not care about average Americans, compared to 57 - 42 percent April 19;
  • 66 - 29 percent that he is not level-headed, compared to 63 - 33 percent last month;
  • 62 - 35 percent that he is a strong person, little change;
  • 56 - 41 percent that he is intelligent, compared to 58 - 38 percent;
  • 64 - 32 percent that he does not share their values, compared to 61 - 35 percent.
  • QU Poll Release Detail
I can see the public perception of Trump by looking at who won the election.

doesn't matter, the dems and the media will keep at this for the next 4 or 8 years, because its all they have. their policies and their candidates have failed miserably, all they have left is insults, lies, and false claims.

the Clintons and the obamas have killed the democrat party. The party of Truman and Kennedy is DEAD.

Indeed they are. Truman and Kennedy. However, were they alive today. Cryin' Chuckie, Maxine and Nannabelle would demand they be slaughtered for not being Democrat enough.

Then Trump should stop trying to obstruct the investigations. That's what an innocent man would do.

What makes you think Trump is obstructing anything?

Sara daughter of The Huckster who sells phoney cures for cancer and diabetes on his fundie site Huckabee yesterday said ' they want to make the Russian thing and thought firing Comey would do that'.

The trumpery asked Comey, at the dinner trumpery talked about today - trump asked Comey if he would be loyal to him.

Let that sink in.

Trump said that Comey asked if he could stay on as FBI director - obviously a lie and shows that trump is still completely ignorant about the job of FBI director.

Comey's answer was that he would be honest but he could not promise "loyalty".

Of course he couldn't and it was unethical of trump to ask it.

Edited to add, it would have been illegal for Comey to agree to that.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Trump butt kissers need to worry about their hero and the public perception about him.
  • 59 - 38 percent that he does not care about average Americans, compared to 57 - 42 percent April 19;
  • 66 - 29 percent that he is not level-headed, compared to 63 - 33 percent last month;
  • 64 - 32 percent that he does not share their values, compared to 61 - 35 percent.
  • QU Poll Release Detail

Nope.

The American people voted to elect Clinton.

The Electoral College was designed to keep froot loops like trump out of the WH but it actually worked against the voting public.

I keep coming back to this interview today - trump is just so flat footed, he himself said firing Comey was supposed to make the Russia investigation go away. Same as Huckabee said yesterday.

• QU Poll Release Detail

Nope.

The American people voted to elect Clinton.

The Electoral College was designed to keep froot loops like trump out of the WH but it actually worked against the voting public.

I keep coming back to this interview today - trump is just so flat footed, he himself said firing Comey was supposed to make the Russia investigation go away. Same as Huckabee said yesterday.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Then Trump should stop trying to obstruct the investigations. That's what an innocent man would do.

What makes you think Trump is obstructing anything?

You want a list? Okay!

1. Fired Sally Yates
2. Fired Preet Bharara
3. Tried to keep Yates from testifying (and lied about it)
4. Nunes debacle
5. Telling chairmen of both committees to spin Russia story in press
6. Firing Comey

And that's off the top of my head.

Why doesn't the FBI or Congressional committee just come out and say Trump is not under investigation?

Why doesn't the FBI or Congressional committee just come out and say Trump is not under investigation?

That is effectively what Grassley said.
Grassley chose his words carefully, by saying what he did absolutely effectively says he is under no current investigations. That does not say however, that it is not currently being discussed or has been talked about in the past. But according to him, there are no active investigations on Trump PERSONALLY.

Grassley chose his words carefully, by saying what he did absolutely effectively says he is under no current investigations. That does not say however, that it is not currently being discussed or has been talked about in the past. But according to him, there are no active investigations on Trump PERSONALLY.

It reminds me of Trump declaring he has never filed for bankruptcy.....PERSONALLY

Does anyone here believe that the USA has not tried to influence elections in other countries??? anyone?

How about the brits, French, Canadians, germans, Spanish, Mexicans, et. al. All countries do it, but we get all pompous when its done to us.

Grow the fuck up and see the world as it is.
Sometimes, we don't wait for an election to meddle. Just ask Gaddafi.

It reminds me of Trump declaring he has never filed for bankruptcy.....PERSONALLY
Which is true, and very important. When a corporation files for bankruptcy, the owner's assets are protected. Likewise, when an administration is investigated, the head is often unaffected. Obama certainly wasn't too worried about Benghazi, knowing the bus would have stopped running over bodies long before it got to him.

• QU Poll Release Detail

Which is true, and very important. When a corporation files for bankruptcy, the owner's assets are protected. Likewise, when an administration is investigated, the head is often unaffected. Obama certainly wasn't too worried about Benghazi, knowing the bus would have stopped running over bodies long before it got to him.
it's why there is a corporation. Duh!!!!!

Forum List

Back