Happy 4th of July --- Thank the Second Amendment!

Who do you value, Classical Liberals (Libertarians) or Modern Liberals (Progressives)

• Thanks to Classical Liberals who enshrined the Right to Bear Arms

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Thanks to Progressives (Modern Liberals) who would prefer we fought Britain with slingshots.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Without the second amendment, you wouldn't need to concern yourself with the first, or any others for that matter.

The second amendment will not be needed until they try to take it away.

-Geaux

Just heard.......over 60 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend.......city with among the toughest gun laws in the country!! Shit.....that city is a mofuin' Jonestown!! Laughable.......perhaps they need a few more gun laws!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Without the second amendment, you wouldn't need to concern yourself with the first, or any others for that matter.

-Geaux

Or we could be just like all the other industrialized democracies that have banned private gun ownership, are still just as free as we are and don't have the horrific murder rates.

-Geaux

Or we could be just like all the other industrialized democracies that have banned private gun ownership, are still just as free as we are and don't have the horrific murder rates.

And 3X the murder rate!!! Yep ahhhhhhhh ( takes toke of ciggy in classic Denis Leary fashion :D)......awesome!!!:2up:

3X the mUrDeR rAtE s0n!!!

Must I post up the research from Harvard AGAIN???!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

You fucking dummy........when the bad guys know the good guys cant defend themselves, the bad guys shoot the shit out of the good guys!!

Last edited:
Spambot wishes someone would pay attention to it.

I do have a way of blowing up your shit with barely any effort s0n, huh??!!!!:2up:

You throw out opinions.........I post links with facts!!!

links > opinions..........except in the world of the k00ks!!!!

( s0n....talking about "attention".......that post count:wtf::wtf::wtf:.....it screams nut:D )

You mean I have twice your rep and three times your thanks?

Yes, that's what happens when you actually discuss issues instead of spamming the board with the same tired links.

Gee JoeBlow, I have just about the same Rep as you do in 4 months son, and I don't play Rep Frog either! You discuss issues?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You're just another subversive bullshitter, take a lesson from Nutz on how to debate! :eusa_clap:

Still no votes for slingshots?

sure, why not.

Here's the thing.

I don't get all weepy about the Fourth of July. A bunch of Slave-Owners decided that they didn't want to pay their taxes and were afraid that the Crown might eventually free their slaves, so they manipulated a bunch of dumb white trash into joining their army. and for most of the war, they were getting their asses kicked, despite having muskets, because the British were better trained. That was, until France and Spain, who didn't give a shit about "Freedom" or "Liberty" or "Democracy" decided that this was an opportunity to really fuck with Great Britain.

So the Tyrannical French and Spaniards saved us from being- gasp - Canadians.

Oh my God, we'd have to like Hockey and Soccer and would have universal health care! And we'd have abolished slavery without a civil war.

Oh, the horror of it all.

YOu forgot to mention that the British used tens of thousands of Germans (Hessians) to fight us, so it's only fair that the French came to our side.

Also, is freedom of the press an evil thing because it was written by slave owners?

It all started when the salaried Government goon squads came to seize the firearms and munitions at Lexington and Concord.

Molon Labe.

er...no. you might want to go back to school because that isn't what happened at all. :cuckoo:

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION]

LOLOLOLOLOL Everyone get in here and watched this ignorant THING get wrecked

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=46110]pvsi[/MENTION] @EVERYONE invite more!

The Battle of Concord Lexington

Gage determined to send a force to seize the weapons and ammunition held by the Congress in the armoury at Concord some 15 miles from Boston. Lieutenant Colonel Smith was dispatched with the grenadier and light infantry companies from each of the regiments in the garrison. Boston was sealed overnight to prevent word being passed of the departure of the force which was rowed across the harbour late on the night of 18th April 1775 to Charles River. The troops landed and began the march, but the sound of bells ringing showed that the countryside had been alerted.

http://socialstudiesforkids.com/articles/ushistory/lexington-concord1.htm

he British generals worried that the Americans would take up arms and fight for their right to think and believe what they wanted and to tax themselves if they so chose. That's why British troops were marching toward Concord—to seize guns and ammunition.

During the wee hours of April 19, 1775, he would send out regiments of British soldiers quartered in Boston. Their destinations were LEXINGTON, where they would capture Colonial leaders Sam Adams and John Hancock, then CONCORD, where they would seize gunpowder.

Last edited:
It all started when the salaried Government goon squads came to seize the firearms and munitions at Lexington and Concord.

Molon Labe.

er...no. you might want to go back to school because that isn't what happened at all. :cuckoo:

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=46110]pvsi[/MENTION] @EVERYONE invite more!

The Battles of Lexington and Concord

he British generals worried that the Americans would take up arms and fight for their right to think and believe what they wanted and to tax themselves if they so chose. That's why British troops were marching toward Concord—to seize guns and ammunition.

During the wee hours of April 19, 1775, he would send out regiments of British soldiers quartered in Boston. Their destinations were LEXINGTON, where they would capture Colonial leaders Sam Adams and John Hancock, then CONCORD, where they would seize gunpowder.

that isn't what led to the signing of the declaration of independence, ijit. THAT is what the 4th was.

damn, you're stupid.. what MADE the brits try to seize the arms?

until scalia, no justice believed that the 2nd gave a private right of gun ownership.

like I said, learn history, loon.

The Battles of Lexington and Concord

that isn't what led to the signing of the declaration of independence, ijit. THAT is what the 4th was.

damn, you're stupid.. what MADE the brits try to seize the arms?

until scalia, no justice believed that the 2nd gave a private right of gun ownership.

like I said, learn history, loon.

get wrecked commie bitch

Guy, you don't know what you are talking about.

We have the highest murder rate in the industrialized world.

You do realize that blacks and Hispanics account for a vast majority of those murders, don't you...Oh, bringing in facts is a NO NO!

I don't care what color they are.

We have too many guns and too many murders. Period.

YOu forgot to mention that the British used tens of thousands of Germans (Hessians) to fight us, so it's only fair that the French came to our side.

Also, is freedom of the press an evil thing because it was written by slave owners?

You think we have "Freedom of the Press" in this country? :cuckoo:

The PRess is owned by five multi-national corporations.

Forum List

Back