Happy Birthday to Melania Trump, our Beautiful First Lady of White European Heritage

Melanoma is not classy. She is not beautiful except when naked as her boobs preclude her ugly face then.
Her face is gorgeous. Her voice is sexy. Her demeanor is classy. Her boobs are gross though. Fake tits are nasty.

You should find yourself a better boobologist then.
All hard and shit. Its gross.
Of course, im not much of a tit man anyways. I like fat asses.

Melanoma is not classy. She is not beautiful except when naked as her boobs preclude her ugly face then.
Her face is gorgeous. Her voice is sexy. Her demeanor is classy. Her boobs are gross though. Fake tits are nasty.

You should find yourself a better boobologist then.
All hard and shit. Its gross.
Of course, im not much of a tit man anyways. I like fat asses.

You keep your hands to yourself buster. :nono:

Wishing beautiful Melania a very Happy Birthday! :2up:

KjtRkgm.jpg

Personally I don't care much for Melania. She seems like a nice, classy person who tries to stay away from all the mudslinging. But it$ pretty obviou$ why $he gave Trump the time of the day.
I have thought about that too but supposedly was already a millionaire when she met him. She was also a permanent resident before him.
Idk though. What else about him is appealing besides money and citizenship? Lol
Maybe humor
Melania was a successful model, that was also more sophisticated and educated than American models in her level. I'm pretty sure she wasn't one of the top 10 or 20 well known models, and even if she was, the career of models is very short lived. If they don't hop into acting or something else, it's ends very quickly. That's the nature of the industry.

She used her looks and connections to get invited to various events with high rollers to meet, attract and tame Trump, who at the time was a super-wealthy real estate tycoon with a reputation for being a playboy with a big appetite for beautiful women.

Last edited:
Personally I don't care much for Melania. She seems like a nice, classy person who tries to stay away from all the mudslinging. But it$ pretty obviou$ why $he gave Trump the time of the day.
I have thought about that too but supposedly was already a millionaire when she met him. She was also a permanent resident before him.
Idk though. What else about him is appealing besides money and citizenship? Lol
Maybe humor
Melania was a successful model, that was also more sophisticated and educated than American models in her level. I'm pretty sure she wasn't one of the top 10 or 20 well known models, and even if she was, the career of models is very short lived. If they don't hop into acting or something else, it's ends very quickly. That's the nature of the industry.

She used her looks and connections to get invited to various events with high rollers to meet, attract and tame Trump, who at the time was a super-wealthy real estate tycoon with a reputation for being a playboy with a big appetite for beautiful women.
yea right
rpfczg3400v21.jpg

Our surgically enhanced first lady.

Melania-Trump-Plastic-Surgery-1.jpg

Her looks are fake news.

Our surgically enhanced first lady.

Melania-Trump-Plastic-Surgery-1.jpg

Her looks are fake news.

Lol what about Nancy Pelosi? She looks like Michael Jackson in the 90s. How about Joe Biden? That dude has more hair now than he did in the 80s.

Forum List

Back