Happy Confederate Memorial Day!

And people say blacks need to get over slavery . Those are the same people waving confederte flags and bitching about the civil war 150 years later .

I only hear them bitching when people attack them for no reason.

Civil War is over. Let them remember their heritage as they wish. DOesn't hurt no one.

When is alqueda Memorial Day ?

It's a disgrace that these people honor those confederate traitors to our country .
I blame Grant,, Lincoln etc etc for not doing a better job

You are right. The Confederate should've all been hung as traders after the war.

Back at the time of the Civil War, allegiance to one's State was paramount. General Lee, for example, did not want Virginia to secede, but once it did, he would have felt himself a traitor if he did not join with her.

A really smart man one said:

It is both error to judge the present by the past, and to judge the past by the present.

An error into which it is not surprising that you would fall...as you may be the stupidest fuck on this board.

Oh well in that case he's only guilty of… Treason!!!

You can try and spin it anyway you like Roberty Lee is guilty of treason. He killed more American troops then I think anyone in our history.

I like what they did to RE Lee’s house. Put gravestones right up to the back porch so he can’t use it for anything else. They should have done the same thing from El Paso to Jacksonville.

And people say blacks need to get over slavery . Those are the same people waving confederte flags and bitching about the civil war 150 years later .

I only hear them bitching when people attack them for no reason.

Civil War is over. Let them remember their heritage as they wish. DOesn't hurt no one.

It really isn't over because the left is still fixated on this.

When is alqueda Memorial Day ?

It's a disgrace that these people honor those confederate traitors to our country .

You are right. The Confederate should've all been hung as traders after the war.

Back at the time of the Civil War, allegiance to one's State was paramount. General Lee, for example, did not want Virginia to secede, but once it did, he would have felt himself a traitor if he did not join with her.

It is both error to judge the present by the past, and to judge the past by the present.

An error into which it is not surprising that you would fall...as you may be the stupidest fuck on this board.

You can try and spin it anyway you like Roberty Lee is guilty of treason. He killed more American troops then I think anyone in our history.

I like what they did to RE Lee’s house. Put gravestones right up to the back porch so he can’t use it for anything else. They should have done the same thing from El Paso to Jacksonville.

The most honored resting place for the nation's warriors?

It is exactly what General Lee would have wanted.

I really should have fixed me up some catfish last night, instead of pork chops and brats in kraut. But my wife's a Yankee, and she don't like catfish, and that bugs me. I lak it fried best, but I got me a metal tray lak thayng wit holes in-it that goes on mah charcoal grill. But she don't even lak that.

Lee killed those people!

Forum List

Back