Happy Fathers Day 2016

"Yesterday the federal government released its latest figures on births in the United States, including out-of-wedlock births. The numbers are very close to last year’s: 72.3 percent of non-Hispanic blacks are now born out-of-wedlock; 66.2 percent of American Indians/Alaska Natives; 53.3 percent of Hispanics; 29.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites; and 17.2 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders. That’s 40.7 percent overall: a disaster."

Read more at: Latest Statistics on Illegitimate Births

Any Asians/Pacific Islanders coming at you racially with this shit bub? You and the National Review obviously have a white supremacist bent on the topic. Not what are we going to do as america, but what are we going to do wit dees black folk.

Anyone can find links on the internet that would seem to support their hate and racism. Some of us just refrain from the disease process.
The thing I cant figure out is why anyone would think children being born out of wedlock actually meant something. My first child was born out of wedlock and she is already more successful than any of the white racists on this board.
You dropped the soap on this one with your OP. I guess old habits and so on, eh?
Keep your sexual fantasies off my Fathers Day thread.

c7a75ccb79584bd6e65ed34885051a98.jpg

That little girl looks most unhappy!

Nah, racist backwater inbred hillbilly peckerwoods are unhappy because the girl l;ooks like she could be a grabdaughter of theris.
"Yesterday the federal government released its latest figures on births in the United States, including out-of-wedlock births. The numbers are very close to last year’s: 72.3 percent of non-Hispanic blacks are now born out-of-wedlock; 66.2 percent of American Indians/Alaska Natives; 53.3 percent of Hispanics; 29.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites; and 17.2 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders. That’s 40.7 percent overall: a disaster."

Any Asians/Pacific Islanders coming at you racially with this shit bub? You and the National Review obviously have a white supremacist bent on the topic. Not what are we going to do as america, but what are we going to do wit dees black folk.

Anyone can find links on the internet that would seem to support their hate and racism. Some of us just refrain from the disease process.
I thought libtards wanted us to stay out of their bedrooms? Now you want "Americans" to solve your black out of wedlock problems? It's simple. Just get married. Jeez. How hard is that?

Who started this shit again? On a happy father's day thread? No, I think we all see that "americans" are totally unable to solve/resolve any problem or even self govern.
I solved it for ya. Get married, stay married and raise your children.

Whites stay married? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ... Why don't you raise your's and leave everyone else alone to raise theirs as you would insist. Your parents certainly did a very shitty job raising your hateful pathetic ass.

"Grab daughter" was that a Freudian slip?

Speaking of Fathers, we weren't the one that got on the board and announced that our mother was a whore impregnated by an American sailor.
He sounds like a great dude...
We share neither mother nor father. I know this because I know both of mine.

Your mother may well have been such and perhaps you don't know your daddy. I simply don't know.
No my father wasn't American Sailor, what about yours???
What port was your "mother" from again????

You guys should take your bashing somewhere else.
Why? This would seem a very auspicious occasion to point out the absent fathers all over America and of course the obscene numbers of black children in fatherless homes. 72% is it?

Not in this thread. It's just a thread about Father's Day.

If you want to address your point, start your own thread.

Speaking of Fathers, we weren't the one that got on the board and announced that our mother was a whore impregnated by an American sailor.
He sounds like a great dude...
We share neither mother nor father. I know this because I know both of mine.

Your mother may well have been such and perhaps you don't know your daddy. I simply don't know.
No one believes you. Obviously you missed guidance in your life. Let me guess. You were sexually abused as a child right?

de81eec60bfb68482ee4964d64a69db2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
The thing I cant figure out is why anyone would think children being born out of wedlock actually meant something. My first child was born out of wedlock and she is already more successful than any of the white racists on this board.
You dropped the soap on this one with your OP. I guess old habits and so on, eh?

Obviously you dont know what you are talking about. She looks questioning to me.
Then you are stupid as hell.
No I am no where near what you are.

what has color to do with anything?

Bless my father .....my white father

I will always love him I miss him too

Bless ALL fathers

My God! love rules ok?

what has color to do with anything?

Bless my father .....my white father

I will always love him I miss him too

Bless ALL fathers

My God! love rules ok?
Ask the cave chimps that got upset about my thread. No one said anything about color until they got on the thread.

Nice thread Happy Father's day do not listen to that bullshit

Happy Father's Day! (Even though this thread has gone to the dark side)

What a great thread with beautiful pictures Asclepias Thank you. (sorry some tried to ruin it).

I wish I could say Happy Father's Day to my dad.

No wonder. She's being held by a stranger with snakes on his head and who knows what the photographer looks like?

Indeed, the photographer may be looking at them like you would.

Forum List

Back