Happy Fathers Day 2016

Keep holdin it down.

6f02987bec487703418baf0b49b45a5b.jpg

I wish they would hold it down instead of producing so many bastard children.
You wish a lot of things...like getting a woman. Dont be jealous.

You can hope that our people won't continue to have bastards but statistics show it's increased. Sooner or later, blacks that want to marry will think twice about doing so because they really might be marrying a brother/sister.
Even if they did it would take thousands of centuries before they are as interbred as your people.

327f321ba1218b6e53d9f3795458a4d8.jpg

Black girls born today have a 72% chance of being a single mother. By the time they're able to have children, that percentage will be higher based on trends.
Yeah, it's the embryo to prison pipeline which invariably feeds on itself in a vicious circle.

Looking forward to the statistical study you will post links to here showing out of wedlock pregnancy and birth rates are higher for black folk than for whites. Thanks in advance.

Point to those studies, primary research journal articles. Links.

Latest Statistics on Illegitimate Births

The True Black Tragedy: Illegitimacy Rate of Nearly 75%

None

Waiting on you to say the numbers are wrong.
Illegitimate just means the parents arent married dummy.

99VBDunuvozrvch2HDchiG5fo1_400.jpg

I know what the term means. You seem to think that it automatically means they know the baby daddy.

Obviously you didnt know what the term meant. You assumed it meant they didnt know their fathers. :laugh:

tumblr_mtdms4HEMR1rfgmbqo2_500.jpg

Apparently you believe it automatically meant they did.

Maybe your anger is because you're one of them.
Of course it means they do. Prove me wrong. I just proved you wrong.

0743b559811b26ca4a35284217824463.jpg

I wish they would hold it down instead of producing so many bastard children.

You can hope that our people won't continue to have bastards but statistics show it's increased. Sooner or later, blacks that want to marry will think twice about doing so because they really might be marrying a brother/sister.
Even if they did it would take thousands of centuries before they are as interbred as your people.

Black girls born today have a 72% chance of being a single mother. By the time they're able to have children, that percentage will be higher based on trends.
So what do you plan to do about it?

I've come to the conclusion that unless those having bastards want to do better, nothing can be done by anyone except them choosing not to be the mother of a bastard. Perhaps you should do something about your people producing bastards the rest of us have to support.

Dont believe the hype.

ea642ad091d963ce1480e8e08e6d37c0.jpg

Don't ignore the facts I posted.
I have to ignore your opinion. Its not a fact.

e275eb1b0e927f56e726042d51e739f1.jpg

So you deny that over 70% of your kind are born bastards?
So you deny that 100% of your kind are predisposed to attracting hair lice?

So you deny that 100% of your kind are predisposed to sickle cell?
Why would I deny that? You do realize that sickle cell is a genetic mutation that protects against malaria right? :laugh:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110428123931.htm

I've come to the conclusion that unless those having bastards want to do better, nothing can be done by anyone except them choosing not to be the mother of a bastard. Perhaps you should do something about your people producing bastards the rest of us have to support.
So you are going to do just what I thought? Nothing.

cb8c865d3610739086972bb7efa9d589.jpg

Illegitimate just means the parents arent married dummy.

99VBDunuvozrvch2HDchiG5fo1_400.jpg

I know what the term means. You seem to think that it automatically means they know the baby daddy.

Obviously you didnt know what the term meant. You assumed it meant they didnt know their fathers. :laugh:

tumblr_mtdms4HEMR1rfgmbqo2_500.jpg

Apparently you believe it automatically meant they did.

Maybe your anger is because you're one of them.
Of course it means they do. Prove me wrong. I just proved you wrong.

0743b559811b26ca4a35284217824463.jpg

Are you claiming all bastard children of your kind know their baby daddy? If you do, I don't need to prove you wrong. You just did.
Don't ignore the facts I posted.
I have to ignore your opinion. Its not a fact.

e275eb1b0e927f56e726042d51e739f1.jpg

So you deny that over 70% of your kind are born bastards?
So you deny that 100% of your kind are predisposed to attracting hair lice?

So you deny that 100% of your kind are predisposed to sickle cell?
Why would I deny that? You do realize that sickle cell is a genetic mutation that protects against malaria right? :laugh:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110428123931.htm

It doesn't protect over 70% of your kind from being bastards and eventually continuing the cycle.

What are you going to do about preventing so many bastards? Nothing.

Nothing. I dont let what white people think occupy any position of relevancy in my life.

Family-in-hammock_t580.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
"Yesterday the federal government released its latest figures on births in the United States, including out-of-wedlock births. The numbers are very close to last year’s: 72.3 percent of non-Hispanic blacks are now born out-of-wedlock; 66.2 percent of American Indians/Alaska Natives; 53.3 percent of Hispanics; 29.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites; and 17.2 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders. That’s 40.7 percent overall: a disaster."

Read more at: Latest Statistics on Illegitimate Births

Any Asians/Pacific Islanders coming at you racially with this shit bub? You and the National Review obviously have a white supremacist bent on the topic. Not what are we going to do as america, but what are we going to do wit dees black folk.

Anyone can find links on the internet that would seem to support their hate and racism. Some of us just refrain from the disease process.

Nothing. I dont let what white people think occupy any relevancy in my life.

Apparently do since you've responded so many times.

If you don't consider so many bastards among your people, you're part of the problem. Can't blame white people for so many bastards if you're not willing to address it with your own.

so sad, all alone, an old bloated bitter albino lashing out on fathers day

"Yesterday the federal government released its latest figures on births in the United States, including out-of-wedlock births. The numbers are very close to last year’s: 72.3 percent of non-Hispanic blacks are now born out-of-wedlock; 66.2 percent of American Indians/Alaska Natives; 53.3 percent of Hispanics; 29.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites; and 17.2 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders. That’s 40.7 percent overall: a disaster."

Any Asians/Pacific Islanders coming at you racially with this shit bub? You and the National Review obviously have a white supremacist bent on the topic. Not what are we going to do as america, but what are we going to do wit dees black folk.

Anyone can find links on the internet that would seem to support their hate and racism. Some of us just refrain from the disease process.
The thing I cant figure out is why anyone would think children being born out of wedlock actually meant something. My first child was born out of wedlock and she is already more successful than any of the white racists on this board.

Many of you ignore statistically supported facts. Not my fault you don't like facts but it doesn't change facts.

If you don't consider so many bastards among your people, you're part of the problem. Can't blame white people for so many bastards if you're not willing to address it with your own.
That wont stop my from posting pictures that hurt your feelings and prove you wrong. :laugh:

e15496119483857beecded68bc559c2a.jpg

so sad, all alone, an old bloated bitter albino lashing out on fathers day

I've already seen my dad today.

If you negroes want to keep having bastards, fine. Quit expecting white people to support them when the baby mama doesn't know who he is or if she does, when he doesn't support his own.

That wont stop my from posting pictures that hurt your feelings and prove you wrong. :laugh:

You've proven nothing nor are you capable of hurting the feelings of a person superior to you, boy.

The thing I cant figure out is why anyone would think children being born out of wedlock actually meant something. My first child was born out of wedlock and she is already more successful than any of the white racists on this board.
You dropped the soap on this one with your OP. I guess old habits and so on, eh?

I thought libtards wanted us to stay out of their bedrooms? Now you want "Americans" to solve your black out of wedlock problems? It's simple. Just get married. Jeez. How hard is that?

We don't make any ourselves (“white” bu the way), we understand posting on chat boards isn't doing anything and we also realize no one answers to you. Your govt however in essence creates many with a privatized prison system and the profiteering from bondage; the preferential incarceration of black and brown men for nonviolent drug offenses even though black brown and white use drugs at the same rate. You could look those stats up too, but you won’t.

You've proven nothing nor are you capable of hurting the feelings of a person superior to you, boy.
Says the white guy getting mad at the pictures of Black fathers. :laugh:

e294b53d934bf2a48c61b82c50be46a3.jpg

Forum List

Back