Happy Fathers Day 2016

I have you so emotionally distraught you feel that you have to pay me back cave chimp.
laugh.gif
Yeah, right. Keep dreaming, Sambo. LOL
I'm not dreaming and yes unfortunately I have some white in me. Not my fault nor my desire.
laugh.gif
Yeah, you're dreaming, it's the only option you have, loser.
Says the guy emotionally hurt and wishing to pay me back.
laugh.gif
Says the dreamer who thinks he could emotionally hurt anybody. :lol:
Says the cave chimp that thinks he can get back at me online.
laugh.gif

Yeah, right. Keep dreaming, Sambo. LOL
I'm not dreaming and yes unfortunately I have some white in me. Not my fault nor my desire.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There you go again with your blind boxing. Swing some more, Stevie. :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've already hurt you badly and thats why you feel you have to pay me back. Its ok cave monkey but it is funny.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've already hurt you badly and thats why you feel you have to pay me back. Its ok cave monkey but it is funny.
laugh.gif
Keep swinging, loser.
BTW, I saw you shadow boxing the other day...and the shadow won. :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Keep swinging, loser.
Dont try to deflect cave chimp. Its a sign of weakness. Lets get back to you feeling so hurt you think you have to pay me back.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Keep swinging, loser.
Dont try to deflect cave chimp. Its a sign of weakness. Lets get back to you feeling so hurt you think you have to pay me back.
laugh.gif
Of course you want to get back to just about anything other than me bitch slapping the hell out of you, loser.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Keep swinging, loser.
laugh.gif
Of course you want to get back to just about anything other than me bitch slapping the hell out of you, loser.
Youre still deflecting cave chimp. I know you are embarrassed you admitted I hurt your feelings. Now I want to know why? Are you just a little timid pussy or what?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Keep swinging, loser.
laugh.gif
Youre still deflecting cave chimp. I know you are embarrassed you admitted I hurt your feelings. Now I want to know why? Are you just a little timid pussy or what?
laugh.gif
Another swing and a big miss, countered by a left hook to Asswipe's face. Bring it on, porch monkey.

laugh.gif
Keep swinging, loser.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Another swing and a big miss, countered by a left hook to Asswipe's face. Bring it on, porch monkey.
Says the cave chimp that was so hurt that he is determined to pay me back for hurting his little monkey feelings.
laugh.gif

Keep swinging, loser.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Says the cave chimp that was so hurt that he is determined to pay me back for hurting his little monkey feelings.
laugh.gif
Still trying to throw the same punches that missed before, eh? Here's a news flash, Sambo, you lost a long time ago. Time for you to admit defeat and quit.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Still trying to throw the same punches that missed before, eh? Here's a news flash, Sambo, you lost a long time ago. Time for you to admit defeat and quit.
Youre getting desperate again cave chimp. Please tell me why you are so booty tickled you feel you have to pay me back?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Youre getting desperate again cave chimp. Please tell me why you are so booty tickled you feel you have to pay me back?
laugh.gif
Redundancy won't make your ass kicking hurt any less, loser.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nor will your redundancy tell us all why you feel you have to pay me back for hurting your feelings.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nor will your redundancy tell us all why you feel you have to pay me back for hurting your feelings.
laugh.gif
Thanks for admitting I kicked your ass.
My work here is done. :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You had only one job and you failed it in spectacular cave chimp fashion. Why do you feel you have to pay me back?.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You had only one job and you failed it in spectacular cave chimp fashion. Why do you feel you have to pay me back?.
laugh.gif
I never said I did but apparently you feel like you've been butt reamed about something. Oh well, not my problem, loser.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never said I did but apparently you feel like you've been butt reamed about something. Oh well, not my problem, loser.
Of course you said that. Dont try to convince me otherwise because i already quoted you. Youre not very convincing by the way cave chimp.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Of course you said that. Dont try to convince me otherwise because i already quoted you. Youre not very convincing by the way cave chimp.
laugh.gif
Bye bye, loser. I'm done toying with you. Better luck next time.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bye bye, loser. I'm done toying with you. Better luck next time.
Awww. Come on cave chimp. Why dont you tell us why you have to pay me back?. Dont be a sore loserish cave chimp now.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back