🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Hiroshima Day!

Don’t screw with America.

View attachment 273051

The devious Japanese laughed like hell at the Americans about Pearl Harbor. I remember as a kid , Japanese sports heroes like Professor Tanaka and Mr. Fuji poking fun at us "stupid Americans". At Hiroshima, they got their comeuppance.
Yeah nuking two cities full of defenseless innocent civilians is the same as bombing a military base that killed no civilians and a fraction on military personnel.

So thinks the Dumb American.

At least we got anime out of the deal so it's a win in my book

Although from my understanding, the radiation from the A Bombs dropped on Japan were considered responsible for mutations and emergence of Godzilla in Tokyo Bay. Thank God for the Japanese girl singers who discovered how to alert Mothra.

View attachment 273051

The devious Japanese laughed like hell at the Americans about Pearl Harbor. I remember as a kid , Japanese sports heroes like Professor Tanaka and Mr. Fuji poking fun at us "stupid Americans". At Hiroshima, they got their comeuppance.
Yeah nuking two cities full of defenseless innocent civilians is the same as bombing a military base that killed no civilians and a fraction on military personnel.

Funny thing is, Japan learned a lesson, moved on and became one of the most stable and peaceful nations on earth. They haven't committed any atrocities since as far as I'm aware.

View attachment 273051

Funny thing is, Japan learned a lesson, moved on and became one of the most stable and peaceful nations on earth. They haven't committed any atrocities since as far as I'm aware.

That is basically True.

America was tricked by Japan in 1941 by the Pearl Harbor Job they pulled on us in Hawaii- coincidentally in a place actually called "Pearl Harbor". (what are the odds of all the places Japan could have pulled a Pearl Harbor Job, it would be a place called "pearl harbor") But after they receive the beating they so richly deserved, they saw the error of their ways.

View attachment 273051

Yeah that’s good.

Too bad the USA became an imperialist warmongering EMPIRE.

View attachment 273051

Yeah that’s good.

Careful, I’ll have American authorities arrest you, knave.

View attachment 273051

Yeah that’s good.

There you go. All warlike imperialist nations imprison their citizens for speaking out. That’s coming no doubt as the idiots in the Imperial Capital on the Potomac, impose ever harsher laws and punishments.

View attachment 273051

Liberals cheered when Clinton bombed Serbian civilians in his Wag the Dog Campaign against Milosevic and the Yugoslav Republic
If you think I’m a liberal, you need to think again.

Yeah that’s good.

There you go. All warlike imperialist nations imprison their citizens for speaking out. That’s coming no doubt as the idiots in the Imperial Capital on the Potomac, impose ever harsher laws and punishments.
To the Gulog, Knave!

A day that shall live in infamy.

Shame.

Mass murder of defenseless women and children, is nothing short of the most heinous thing a nation can do.
They weren't innocent

I think the real lesson about Japan is that they have seen the errors of their ways. That's mainly because we beat their asses in the war.

If we had "negotiated" an end to WWII instead, it might not have turned out the same.

Japan now is considered very polite. Their Prime Minister, Shinzo "Honest" Abe is a good friend of Trump's. Toyota doesn't celebrate Pearl Harbor Day with sales, at least not in America. I was watching wrestling last night on TV, the Kabuki Warriors - a team from Japan- were actually the baby faces, 2 polite young ladies from Japan.

Shame.

Mass murder of defenseless women and children, is nothing short of the most heinous thing a nation can do.
They weren't innocent

I think the real lesson about Japan is that they have seen the errors of their ways. That's mainly because we beat their asses in the war.

If we had "negotiated" an end to WWII instead, it might not have turned out the same.

Japan now is considered very polite. Their Prime Minister, Shinzo "Honest" Abe is a good friend of Trump's. Toyota doesn't celebrate Pearl Harbor Day with sales, at least not in America. I was watching wrestling last night on TV, the Kabuki Warriors - a team from Japan- were actually the baby faces, 2 polite young ladies from Japan.
Japans plan on Dec 7 was to neutralize American and British power, then negotiate a treaty to let Japan rule Asia.

Shame.

Many saw it as necessary
Only those who haven’t bothered to study the event.
Studied it-still believe Truman was right.
No. He was terribly wrong. He is a war criminal who should have been hung.
Go hit the beach at IWO Jima and then talk-those guys did and they said drop the bomb!

Shame.

Hardly.

If America didn't drop the bomb on Japan and they didn't surrender, there was an invasion of Japan scheduled for 1946. A million Americans and who knows how many Japs and people of other nationalities would have been killed as well.

My old man was pleased as he was home on leave during the Battle of Hiroshima and they had him penciled in for the task force for the invasion of Japan. Surrender was a tremendous development, the next communication he got from the Army was where to go to get processed out and get his discharge.

Shame.

Many saw it as necessary
Go hit the beach at IWO Jima and then talk-those guys did and they said drop the bomb!
Silly...it wasn’t necessary to take Iwo. Total waste of men and material, but Americans want to believe the fairytales.

Shame.

Hardly.

If America didn't drop the bomb on Japan and they didn't surrender, there was an invasion of Japan scheduled for 1946. A million Americans and who knows how many Japs and people of other nationalities would have been killed as well.

My old man was pleased as he was home on leave during the Battle of Hiroshima and they had him penciled in for the task force for the invasion of Japan. Surrender was a tremendous development, the next communication he got from the Army was where to go to get processed out and get his discharge.
Wrong. Japan had been trying to surrender for months.

Many saw it as necessary
Silly...it wasn’t necessary to take Iwo. Total waste of men and material, but Americans want to believe the fairytales.

The airfields at Iwo Jima were needed for the scheduled invasion of Japan in 1946, that's why they defended Iwo Jima so tenuously.

Let me recommend the tremendous documentary "Sands of Iwo Jima" to bring you up to speed on this.

Japan certainly had a strange way of "wanting" to surrender, torpedoing the Indianapolis in shark filled waters just a week before Hiroshima.

The point was to defeat the enemy and end the war with minimal casualties to ourselves. It succeeded.

On the contrary, had fdr not ignored overtures for surrender long before, many thousands of American servicemen might not have been killed.

Forum List

Back