Happy President Trump's Day.

Do you enjoy President's Day?

• Not with this President in office, i liked the Communist one before him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, this president is making President's Day so enjoyable.

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
that doesn't even make sense. but HEY! maybe one of them thar illegals hired by trump can do it - after all they have experience with mar -a- lago housekeeping!

Were you born a liar? Is there some sort of "liar gene" or did it take years of schooling under the best labor union teachers money could hire to develop that talent of yours?

H-2B visa workers are not "illegals." Do you even know what an H-2B visa is?

except the ones that worked for trump had falsified papers & very few of his companies use e- verify.

doh! maybe the ex fox news model that can't be UN ambassador or even stay at the state dept anymore because of her personal illegal can loan her out?

Should I give a flying fuck? Honestly, I'm trying really hard here, but I can't seem to find a single one to give.

Finish the wall.

thanx for admitting you were trying to give a line of bullshit when i called you out on it.

Call me out on it? Dude, you're on my "no-call list" along with the Nigerian scammers, bill collectors, and political campaign beggars.

I don't even answer the phone when I see it's you, because I know the BS you're selling.

sure i am. you can't help but reply...

^^^ some can't accept that trump is putin's bitch.
How we killed many Russians in Syria. Sanctions etc... just move on... hate is a bad feeling .. you shouldn’t hate other Americans

your president is the hateful one.

& he's also putin's bitch.
Yes he hates illegals and terrorist lol and that bothers you? Haha poor dems getting exposed

uh-huh. he hates anybody that disagrees with him - calling people his 'enemy' for doing so. that is not what a leader does. he simply does not lead, he demands & then throws a hissy fit when he's confronted or is refused something.
Yes you don’t think news journalist using propaganda to report the news isn’t bad for America? They are the enemy they should report the news

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg
:lmao:

The Only Putin bitches are Obama and Hillary....

is that why they aren't the one being investigated?

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png
Investigators are people but hurt trust won they admitted it lol look at the texts lol

is that an attempt at english?
Oops yes the investigators are sad they lost the election,, look at FBI agents texts

you mean the 2 that have been removed way early on?

ooOOOOoo i can't wait for the ones from 'trumplandia' to see donny in handcuffs............

How we killed many Russians in Syria. Sanctions etc... just move on... hate is a bad feeling .. you shouldn’t hate other Americans

Yes he hates illegals and terrorist lol and that bothers you? Haha poor dems getting exposed

uh-huh. he hates anybody that disagrees with him - calling people his 'enemy' for doing so. that is not what a leader does. he simply does not lead, he demands & then throws a hissy fit when he's confronted or is refused something.
Yes you don’t think news journalist using propaganda to report the news isn’t bad for America? They are the enemy they should report the news

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg
:lmao:
No actually a CBS journalist just came out and said 99% of the media is propaganda fake news.. and I agree with trump fake news is the enemy

The Only Putin bitches are Obama and Hillary....

Investigators are people but hurt trust won they admitted it lol look at the texts lol

Oops yes the investigators are sad they lost the election,, look at FBI agents texts

ooOOOOoo i can't wait for the ones from 'trumplandia' to see donny in handcuffs............
Stop listening to fake news.. remember when they said Hillary would win lol hahaha

They should rename President's Day day to "MAGA Day."

Happy MAGA Day President Trump!
You're on another thread yapping about your God and Christian values and yet here you are with this crap! tramp is a serial adulterer, pervert and who knows what else and yet there you are thumping on your bible and praising him. Hypocrite much?

By that reasoning Churchill was a bad leader and Hitler was a good one.

“it often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong”— Abraham Lincoln

Stop listening to fake news.. remember when they said Hillary would win lol hahaha

stop listening to the fake news that says a coup is taking place to oust trump.

They should rename President's Day day to "MAGA Day."

Happy MAGA Day President Trump!
You're on another thread yapping about your God and Christian values and yet here you are with this crap! tramp is a serial adulterer, pervert and who knows what else and yet there you are thumping on your bible and praising him. Hypocrite much?
Serial adulterer and pervert axtually describes Bill Clinton.

stop listening to the fake news that says a coup is taking place to oust trump.
You can’t touch trump

Forum List

Back