🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Presidents Day Donald

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
Enjoy the holiday sir.You are still beloved and respected by millions.

See the source image

In a short time, Trump will be shaping the direction of our country more than our incompetent President and congress. The only thing Dems. are capable of doing at this point is to defy everything that our great President Trump has done for our country. They're like children in the defiant stage where they blindly say no to everything. That's definitely not leadership.

Enjoy the holiday sir.You are still beloved and respected by millions.

See the source image
I agree. Most Americans love President Trump, too bad for rigged voting machines and fraudulent mail in ballots.
:lol:
Most Americans DO NOT LOVE former President Trump....
Obviously you must be city folk or you watch CNN, or the likes.
I live in the woods! With more deer than humans as my nearby friends, along with a bunch of other sweet wild animal critters that I've named! :D

Trump has made cowards of the republicans. But his appeal among the masses is fascinating stuff. He doesn't give a fluck for his cult except when they are cheering his every inanity. It is comical for anyone who has read, 'The Making of Donald Trump'. The family is corrupt and yet the base follow. Weird weird stuff. Trump wins 'narcissist of the century' outperforming Mao Stalin and the more recent Kim, who he shared love letters with - you couldn't write this stuff.

'Republicans can't be trusted with our democracy'

Forum List

Back