Happy Pride month!

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

Today marks the 51st yr of Pride month!

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

I think this is the appropriate time for you tell us about your tranny journey?

You have been promising us. Teasing....

I know several men on this sight who are dying to know more about you.

Hubba hubba

I think this is the appropriate time for you tell us about your tranny journey?

You have been promising us. Teasing....

I know several men on this sight who are dying to know more about you.

Hubba hubba

WYEHO?

3RIZ9KCj.png

Thank you JGalt!

These disgusting "people" have spit in the face of and completely obliterated all of the pain, suffering, and hard work people did in the 60's and 70's to just be treated as human beings.

These pieces of garbage come along and fucking monetize it, cannibalize it, and fucking prostitute the entire gay culture just because they don't have the guts or brains to just be happy with the fact that they CAN be who they are nowadays, without having to be beaten and slaughtered for it!!! These perverted sycophants have betrayed the entire "gay" culture with their selling out and commercializing the entire culture for a buck!!! In my "gay" opinion, I think the beatings and slaughterings need to be brought back. Apparently thats the ONLY way they will ever see what they've done to the entire culture.

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
Not according to the bible he didn't. You must not have read the bible.
Yes. According to Scripture. Your interpretation is the wrong one. God calls homosexuality an abomination (Lev. 18:22) and is thoroughly condemned in the NT as well. God's design for sex is: One man-one woman within the bonds of marriage. What's so tough to understand about that?

Forum List

Back