Happy Pride month!

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
God is a myth.

One of my best friends is gay. I've known Danny since 1977. The two guys who work for him are also gay. Shawn's a bit flamboyant, Tim is very reserved, and Danny's somewhere in the middle.

I couldn't give a rat's ass who they fuck. I just don't care. They're good, decent people. They run their business with integrity. They have friends across the sexuality spectrum. People just don't care that they're gay.

And you know why?

Because they don't feel the need to remind us of that at every turn. They don't feel the need to strip down to their underwear and march in fag parades (that's what they call them, by the way). They don't identify as gay. They identify as Dan, Sean and Tim. They see their sexuality as only part of who they are, and that part is far from the most important part.

If you're proud to be gay, hey, perfect. Good for you. I'm happy for you and I hope you find love. I'm a proud, pussy-eatin' American. But you don't see me and my fellow proud pussy-eatin' Americans lining up on Main Street for a fucking parade, because that'd be stupid.

Like it is when gays do it...
God is not a myth. Read or hear the testimonies of former atheists like Lee Stroble, author of The Case For Christ and The Case for Faith and how they discovered God's unyielding love for them and how that unyielding love overcame their hard hearts like you have.
Yup, a myth. A complete fucking fairy tale.

And I've read both of those books. I've also read Letters From A Skeptic. A good read but, like the first two, hardly convincing...
Why do you think that? Is it because something caused great pain to doubt even His very existence? Or perhaps you enjoy living in sin?

Well, I won't lie, when you've got a Puerto Rican girlfriend as hot as mine, livin' in sin certainly has its perks.

I was raised Roman Catholic. Too many things about Catholicism made, and still make, no sense whatsoever. One must complete divorce himself from reality if he's going to believe what's taught in catechism classes. But don't dare challenge them. Don't you dare ask about something which makes no sense to you. Accept it, be quiet and move on.

Yeah, well, fuck that.

Can I allow for the possibility of a supreme being? Sure. But I also think it's really fuckin' arrogant and egotistical for anyone to believe that they've got it all figured out, yet that seems to be exactly what every religion wants you to believe they've done...

The first thing is that people who judge others for not doing anything they accuse them of need to mute themselves. But for years and decades this has not happened. So how do we go for each other generational thing after that? That lady Owens is okay. The pressure on African Americans who are not Progs is enormous. And it is not right. Don't worry. Millions if not tens of millions will be killed in America.

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
God is a myth.

One of my best friends is gay. I've known Danny since 1977. The two guys who work for him are also gay. Shawn's a bit flamboyant, Tim is very reserved, and Danny's somewhere in the middle.

I couldn't give a rat's ass who they fuck. I just don't care. They're good, decent people. They run their business with integrity. They have friends across the sexuality spectrum. People just don't care that they're gay.

And you know why?

Because they don't feel the need to remind us of that at every turn. They don't feel the need to strip down to their underwear and march in fag parades (that's what they call them, by the way). They don't identify as gay. They identify as Dan, Sean and Tim. They see their sexuality as only part of who they are, and that part is far from the most important part.

If you're proud to be gay, hey, perfect. Good for you. I'm happy for you and I hope you find love. I'm a proud, pussy-eatin' American. But you don't see me and my fellow proud pussy-eatin' Americans lining up on Main Street for a fucking parade, because that'd be stupid.

God is not a myth. Read or hear the testimonies of former atheists like Lee Stroble, author of The Case For Christ and The Case for Faith and how they discovered God's unyielding love for them and how that unyielding love overcame their hard hearts like you have.

And I've read both of those books. I've also read Letters From A Skeptic. A good read but, like the first two, hardly convincing...
Why do you think that? Is it because something caused great pain to doubt even His very existence? Or perhaps you enjoy living in sin?

Well, I won't lie, when you've got a Puerto Rican girlfriend as hot as mine, livin' in sin certainly has its perks.

I was raised Roman Catholic. Too many things about Catholicism made, and still make, no sense whatsoever. One must complete divorce himself from reality if he's going to believe what's taught in catechism classes. But don't dare challenge them. Don't you dare ask about something which makes no sense to you. Accept it, be quiet and move on.

Yeah, well, fuck that.

Can I allow for the possibility of a supreme being? Sure. But I also think it's really fuckin' arrogant and egotistical for anyone to believe that they've got it all figured out, yet that seems to be exactly what every religion wants you to believe they've done...
Well, that's Catholicism, not real Biblical Faith. I have serious doctrinal issues with the Vatican that would have made me guilty of heresy in the Dark Ages and the center of attraction for a human barbecue. Thank God He raised a saint named Martin Luther to expose the Catholic Church for what it really was.

God is a myth.

And you know why?

Yeah, well, fuck that.

Well, that's Catholicism, not real Biblical Faith. I have serious doctrinal issues with the Vatican that would have made me guilty of heresy in the Dark Ages and the center of attraction for a human barbecue. Thank God He raised a saint named Martin Luther to expose the Catholic Church for what it really was.

We leaned pretty heavily on the Bible during our classes.

It's a fabulous work of fiction, but nothing more...

God is a myth.

And you know why?

Yeah, well, fuck that.

Your problem is you are not saved. Without the Holy Spirit in you, you are incapable of understanding the Bible, let alone allow it to become alive in your life.

Not according to the bible he didn't. You must not have read the bible.
So tell us what the Bible says about why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. This should be good.
According to their distorted interpretation, they claim it's because they failed to be "hospitable and "kind". Totally skirting the obvious.
Yes...the obvious point that, in the desert, inhospitality is among the worst possible actions.

Last edited:
God is a myth.

And you know why?

Yeah, well, fuck that.

Your problem is you are not saved. Without the Holy Spirit in you, you are incapable of understanding the Bible, let alone allow it to become alive in your life.

Sure, whatever.

I don't have any problems. I'm healthy, wealthy, and pretty good lookin'. I don't need "saving".

I have no problem with people of faith, provided they don't try to convince me that I need to be a person of faith.

Been down that road once before. No need to travel it again...

Last edited:
God is a myth.

And you know why?

God is a myth. Read or hear the testimony of former preacher Daniel Barker, author of Losing Faith In Faith and how he discovered God is a myth and how that overcame his hard head like you have. :rolleyes:

God is a myth.

And you know why?

God is a myth. Read or hear the testimony of former preacher Daniel Barker, author of Losing Faith In Faith and how he discovered God is a myth and how that overcame his hard head like you have. :rolleyes:
Then he was never saved in the first place. I'd much rather have the assurance of Heaven and God's favor instead.

Today marks the 51st yr of Pride month!

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

By your cartoon I see doggies are now a part of the parade. That's next for you very mentally ill creatures

God is a myth.

And you know why?

God is a myth.
can you prove that?.....just asking....

Not according to the bible he didn't. You must not have read the bible.
Yes. According to Scripture. Your interpretation is the wrong one. God calls homosexuality an abomination (Lev. 18:22) and is thoroughly condemned in the NT as well. God's design for sex is: One man-one woman within the bonds of marriage. What's so tough to understand about that?
Read Ezekiel...he says QUITE CLEARLY why Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed.

Ezekiel 16:49-50

New International Version

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

And the only one talking about gays in the NT was Paul....not Jesus. Paul was like his day's Joseph Smith or L. Ron Hubbard......................a scam artist piggy backing onto a Jewish sect in order to gain power.

Yes Happy Pride Month to my American friends.
Especially to my Conservative friends on this thread who perhaps lack the confidence to declare their sexuality.
Its ok guys. in your own time.

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

I think this is the appropriate time for you tell us about your tranny journey?

You have been promising us. Teasing....

I know several men on this sight who are dying to know more about you.

Hubba hubba

WYEHO?

No Fawkin' Way.

And Guy code - I doan move on TNHarley's action anyway

WYEHO?

I've lost my appetite.

So, somebody help me with this.

Are there more than two genders or not? Because, if there are, this company's opening itself up for a lawsuit. It only sells to male and female customers:

2021-06-01.png

Go ahead, i dare you to march into a Mosque waving your rainbow flag...

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

This would apply also to heterosexuals, as well, but I've seen straights running around loudly and proudly proclaiming that they are straight, as if this is a great achievement, usually when they are dumping on LGBTs.

Let's face it, we straights have never been attacked for our sexual orientation. We just have nasty arguments among ourselves that are based on what particular type of human body we have.

Peaceful coexistence and neighborliness are the answer.

Happy Pride Month to all LGBTQs and to everyone regardless of orientation.

Forum List

Back