🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Pride month!

I am staunchly working at my job tasks rather than participating in the ridiculous “Pride Month Kickoff” virtual meeting that many of my fellow employees are wasting productive time on.
This is why I'm sure you're such a hit at parties. :113: There's a reason why you choose to be an office pariah. And no one gives any fucks.

This is why I'm sure you're such a hit at parties. :113: There's a reason why you choose to be an office pariah. And no one gives any fucks
I attend very few of the small number of parties I’m even invited to. I have never made any attempts to be social with my co-workers.

That's probably why I’m so pleased to have been working from home for the last 15 1/2 months. it keeps social interaction to a minimum. Especially non-work related ones.

Look at me
I’m such a pretty dude in a dress

There are people who get off on all sorts of weird things, but they don't have pride months or parades to flaunt their oddities. There are guys that are into women's feet, guys who like to get beat and suffocated by women in leather attire with whips. It wasn't until I heard about guys who get off getting treated like babies where I was dumbfounded. I heard it on the Howard Stern show. I was in my later 40's and thought I heard it all. Even Howard said it's just that one guy in the article. That was until one of his side kicks found a company that sells over sized baby stuff: cribs, pacifiers, diapers and safety pins. There are people that get off having sex with animals, all kinds of weird stuff.

The difference is these people keep it to themselves. They don't shove their lifestyle down our throats. Do whatever makes you happy in life, just keep it to yourself like everybody else, and I'm happy with that.

Look at me

There are people who get off on all sorts of weird things, but they don't have pride months or parades to flaunt their oddities. There are guys that are into women's feet, guys who like to get beat and suffocated by women in leather attire with whips. It wasn't until I heard about guys who get off getting treated like babies where I was dumbfounded. I heard it on the Howard Stern show. I was in my later 40's and thought I heard it all. Even Howard said it's just that one guy in the article. That was until one of his side kicks found a company that sells over sized baby stuff: cribs, pacifiers, diapers and safety pins. There are people that get off having sex with animals, all kinds of weird stuff.

The difference is these people keep it to themselves. They don't shove their lifestyle down our throats. Do whatever makes you happy in life, just keep it to yourself like everybody else, and I'm happy with that.

And those people who have kinky fetishes can walk down the street with their partner and hold hands. They can get married. The actual sex acts should be kept private.

But having to hide who you love should not. As long as it is consenting adults, it is no ones business but theirs.

Look at me

Forced wierdoism is another way to fracture the American ethic

Look at me

Forced wierdoism is another way to fracture the American ethic

Who is forced to do anything? The people in the Pride Parades are not forced to be there. No one is forced to accept it either, contrary to what some say. You are forced to not harass, threaten, beat or harm them. But you can still dislike them.

If you had the confidence of your “pride” then you would not need to parade it around to gather accolades.

If someone has pride in their sexuality, they usually want to help those who live in fear of being rejected (especially by their family) or of facing harassment. Having those who came out share the joy of such freedom is good for those who are not yet ready.

Pride is a feeling and that’s fine but trying to present it as a fact, a right, or even necessary to publicly display is silly and incorrect

Pride is a feeling and that’s fine but trying to present it as a fact, a right, or even necessary to publicly display is silly and incorrect

Pride in their accomplishment is natural. To be able to display public affect, and no not sex acts, shouldn't be a problem.

Forum List

Back