🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Pride month!

Why dont we have a strait pride month?
I want to be proud of whos genitals i like in my mouth, too!
Goddamn bigots
:itsok: Happy Pride Month! (aren't you proud of being strait?) View attachment 496196

No. Why be proud of my sexuality?

Are these people so devoid of accomplishments that they trot their sexuality as some sort of deed?

Pathetic.
So you are NOT proud of your sexuality. Sad, but understandable.

I have actual real accomplishments under my belt, lardass. I was born with my sexuality.

Only losers and low achievers are proud of something they are born with.

Sheesh. Grow up!
I'm sorry to hear you have nothing to be proud of with your sexuality......certainly explains a lot.
Do you take pride in your sexuality? How weird to take pride in something that is a natural act and not an achievement. Perhaps you're confused, like most queers.
I do. I take pride in a lot of things in my life. I don't have this inherent unhappiness we see in the Far Right....always whining, always angry.
Tell us what were some of the despicable things the Sodomites were doing.

Goddamn bigots
:itsok: Happy Pride Month! (aren't you proud of being strait?) View attachment 496196

Are these people so devoid of accomplishments that they trot their sexuality as some sort of deed?

Pathetic.

I have actual real accomplishments under my belt, lardass. I was born with my sexuality.

Sheesh. Grow up!
I'm sorry to hear you have nothing to be proud of with your sexuality......certainly explains a lot.
Do you take pride in your sexuality? How weird to take pride in something that is a natural act and not an achievement. Perhaps you're confused, like most queers.
I do. I take pride in a lot of things in my life. I don't have this inherent unhappiness we see in the Far Right....always whining, always angry.
And always correct.

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!

Um.... we're not the ones burning shit down. Dumbass.

That's YOUR clowns.

Fact: Even hardened criminals hate pedophiles.
Politically Correct Conclusion: Anyone who opposes Pedosexual Rights has the mindset of a hardened criminal.

I seriously doubt hardened criminals are crazy about gays or sissies in dresses.

If you could go back in time to a bar and tell people you were from 50 years in the future, told them how our society would be today with gays and guys who walk around like women, they would have beat the hell out of you and told you that will never happen in America. So when somebody makes a prediction that down the road, we will have to respect the desires of a kid lover, don't bet your last dollar that it would never happen in this country.

Right, as evidence of tearing down this country from coast to coast because we didn't like how a police officer conducted himself.

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!
Isnt just as stupid to be proud of what genitals you like vs being proud of the color of your skin?

THANK YOU!!!

Right, as evidence of tearing down this country from coast to coast because we didn't like how a police officer conducted himself.
Doing nothing about bad cops chickens coming home to roost.

Yeah, by destroying the lives of innocent civilians. My gosh but you are a fucking moron.

If a city has a bad cop, the city takes care of it. There is no reason why people in Oregon should be destroying public and private property in their city because of how a police officer handled an arrest over 1,700 miles away.

Here they just revealed the outcome of a police shooting investigation. The suspect was shot four times by the officer, 3 times in the back, including one bullet to the back of the head, and one to the side of his chest. I bet you didn't even hear about it; nobody did. The suspect was black and running away from the officer. So why didn't the media pickup on the story? The officer was black too.

The media knows it won't start any nationwide protests or riots. That's why this is the first and only time you'll read the story. Oh, and to top things off, the black officer is still working.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-G. Washington, 1796.
George didn't found the country; his is just one opinion out of some 5,000 people who ran the country back then. Same with Jefferson's opinions. The overwhelming majority of those 5,000 had other opinions.

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!
What sexual act are you the most proud of?

Kamala Harris sitting on her face.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-G. Washington, 1796.
Correct. However, it was Christians who founded the USA. If muslims would have founded the USA, there would be no Constitutional right to freedom of religion.
It's like what you posted is totally irrelevant to the discussion...wait, that's because it is!

Many of the founders of the Unites States (including Jefferson, Franklin, and Washington) were actually Deists.
I've heard lame Deist crap a million times. All Christians are Deists. You obviously don't understand what the word means.
He was told it was what the educated and intelligent people should say, so rather than do a lot of reading and actually getting an education, he just parrots the marketing slogans.

This country was, in fact, founded by mostly Christians. But those who wrote the document by which our nation came to be and is still run, made sure that it was not a "Christian Nation". It is a nation of all people and all faiths.

-G. Washington, 1796.
Correct. However, it was Christians who founded the USA. If muslims would have founded the USA, there would be no Constitutional right to freedom of religion.
It's like what you posted is totally irrelevant to the discussion...wait, that's because it is!

Many of the founders of the Unites States (including Jefferson, Franklin, and Washington) were actually Deists.

Total rubbish. Many states kept their established state religions for decades after the Constitutional Convention, and the vast majority of Founders were Christians, including Jefferson. The Establishment clause just about preventing the Anglican Federalists from following through on their agenda of making the Anglican Church the national favored sect, is all. Those comic books you read as a kid were lying to you.

This country was, in fact, founded by mostly Christians. But those who wrote the document by which our nation came to be and is still run, made sure that it was not a "Christian Nation". It is a nation of all people and all faiths.
Rubbish. Sounds good, but of course all the evidence points the other way.

Forum List

Back