🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Pride month!

Why dont we have a strait pride month?
I want to be proud of whos genitals i like in my mouth, too!
Goddamn bigots
:itsok: Happy Pride Month! (aren't you proud of being strait?) View attachment 496196

No. Why be proud of my sexuality?

Are these people so devoid of accomplishments that they trot their sexuality as some sort of deed?

Pathetic.
So you are NOT proud of your sexuality. Sad, but understandable.

Touché

1622604851518.png

Goddamn bigots
:itsok: Happy Pride Month! (aren't you proud of being strait?) View attachment 496196

No. Why be proud of my sexuality?

Are these people so devoid of accomplishments that they trot their sexuality as some sort of deed?

Pathetic.
So you are NOT proud of your sexuality. Sad, but understandable.

I have actual real accomplishments under my belt, lardass. I was born with my sexuality.

Only losers and low achievers are proud of something they are born with.

Sheesh. Grow up!

What the fuck are you blathering about? What "contentions " People heave a right to belive as they do and to live their lives accordingly. They do not have the right to tell others what to believe and how to live

Unfortunately ... Progressives aren't really good at leaving other people alone to live their lives as they choose.
Not to suggest any of those other Government loving bastards are either.

You need to explain people like greg abbott, ace anti-democracy, religio-babbler, and crotch.sniffer.

Unfortunately ... Progressives aren't really good at leaving other people alone to live their lives as they choose.
Not to suggest any of those other Government loving bastards are either.​
You need to explain people like greg abbott, ace anti-democracy, religio-babbler, and crotch.sniffer.

Shut up ... I don't need to do shit.

I told your sorry ass you couldn't simply let me live my life as I choose.
That's exactly what I said in the post you quoted, you fucking retarded Progressive piece of shit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Goddamn bigots

Were you ever fired because of who you love?
Have you ever been arrested for having sex with your partner?
Have you ever had a group of people beat you up because of who you love?
If you are walking with someone you love, have you ever been scared to hold their hand?

Every day is straight pride month.
No it isnt.

Goddamn bigots

If you are walking with someone you love, have you ever been scared to hold their hand?

No it isnt.
Yes, it is. Only in recent years have same sex relationships been on tv or in movie. Only in recent years has it been accepted, outside or a few metropolitan areas, for 2 men or 2 women to show hold hands and/or show physical affection. Only in recent years have LGBTQ people not been afraid of losing their jobs because of who they are.

I know I am old, but I remember when it was not so.

Goddamn bigots

No it isnt.
Yes, it is. Only in recent years have same sex relationships been on tv or in movie. Only in recent years has it been accepted, outside or a few metropolitan areas, for 2 men or 2 women to show hold hands and/or show physical affection. Only in recent years have LGBTQ people not been afraid of losing their jobs because of who they are.

I understand that but you are equating normalcy with a month long celebration of sexuality.
There has never been a strait pride month and there never will be.

Just because they do it does not means it's accepted. It's rejected by a lot of people, but not much they can do about it. I for one want to puke when I see two guys holding hands or kissing.

Ah yes, time for the yearly Hepatitis epidemics and syphilis outbreaks. Nothing says 'Pride' like mindlessly spreading diseases and hiding behind euphemisms like 'gay'. Last year Los Angeles hoped to blame the outbreaks on the homeless.

Last edited:

Just because they do it does not means it's accepted. It's rejected by a lot of people, but not much they can do about it. I for one want to puke when I see two guys holding hands or kissing.

You are welcome to your opinion. But it wasn't that long ago those two guys would risk getting beaten up or harassed.

Like any other group of people, gays and weirdos in dresses have those that just do their thing and mind their own business. Then there is the sector that wants to push their sexuality in your face. The people at these parades and such are those people. The people in the past that got beat up or fired were likely those "in your face" kind of gays.

You are welcome to your opinion. But it wasn't that long ago those two guys would risk getting beaten up or harassed.

So why do they have to disgust people with holding hands and kissing? I seldom ever did that with a woman in pubic. We waited until we were in our own privacy to do stuff like that. I have gay people in my family. They pretty much keep it to themselves just like the heterosexual people in our family.

I used to throw poker parties for my friends. I called one of my friends up to tell him I was planning a poker night. From time to time he brought his friend Dave along. I knew the guy as he was on our bowling team. My friend asked if I would be uncomfortable with Dave coming this time, because he announced he was gay. I had no problem with it. I kind of suspected that since he first joined our team. I told my buddy he was always gay. The only difference is we know about it now.

My friend attended but Dave didn't. He had something else planned. My friend was kind of on the fence how to handle the news. He finally settled that this was his friend, and what he does on his own time shouldn't affect their relationship. That was until Dave started to bring around his "other" and that made my friend very uncomfortable, because they would be in the living room holding hands, talking about their personal life like any normal couple. Finally my friend and his wife just severed ties with him.

Ah yes, time for the yearly Hepatitis epidemics and syphilis outbreaks. Nothing says 'Pride' like mindlessly spreading diseases and hiding behind euphemisms like 'gay'.

Because straight couples are all disease free, right?

Stupid attempt at conflation. The Peanut Gallery can find all the diseases homosexuals lead the country in at the CDC. So can you,but you would rather be dishonest and snivel about any criticisms of left wing hobbies, like mental disorders and sexual deviancies being bad for their practitioners.

Does Straight Pride Month result in high rates of disease infections where you're from?

I understand that but you are equating normalcy with a month long celebration of sexuality.
There has never been a strait pride month and there never will be.

Oh come on now ... WinterBorn might have had a point.
If a heterosexual is having a problem getting coddled ... A damn shower, a comb and some sweet talk might just take care of that.

Forum List

Back