🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Pride month!

Yes, it is. Only in recent years have same sex relationships been on tv or in movie. Only in recent years has it been accepted, outside or a few metropolitan areas, for 2 men or 2 women to show hold hands and/or show physical affection. Only in recent years have LGBTQ people not been afraid of losing their jobs because of who they are.

I know I am old, but I remember when it was not so.

Just because they do it does not means it's accepted. It's rejected by a lot of people, but not much they can do about it. I for one want to puke when I see two guys holding hands or kissing.

You are welcome to your opinion. But it wasn't that long ago those two guys would risk getting beaten up or harassed.
Hence the Pink Pistols and Operation Blazing Sword.

Why dont we have a strait pride month?
I want to be proud of whos genitals i like in my mouth, too!
Goddamn bigots
:itsok: Happy Pride Month! (aren't you proud of being strait?) View attachment 496196

No. Why be proud of my sexuality?

Are these people so devoid of accomplishments that they trot their sexuality as some sort of deed?

Pathetic.
So you are NOT proud of your sexuality. Sad, but understandable.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-G. Washington, 1796.
Correct. However, it was Christians who founded the USA. If muslims would have founded the USA, there would be no Constitutional right to freedom of religion.
It's like what you posted is totally irrelevant to the discussion...wait, that's because it is!

Many of the founders of the Unites States (including Jefferson, Franklin, and Washington) were actually Deists.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-G. Washington, 1796.
Correct. However, it was Christians who founded the USA. If muslims would have founded the USA, there would be no Constitutional right to freedom of religion.
It's like what you posted is totally irrelevant to the discussion...wait, that's because it is!

Many of the founders of the Unites States (including Jefferson, Franklin, and Washington) were actually Deists.
I've heard lame Deist crap a million times. All Christians are Deists. You obviously don't understand what the word means.

Goddamn bigots
:itsok: Happy Pride Month! (aren't you proud of being strait?) View attachment 496196

Are these people so devoid of accomplishments that they trot their sexuality as some sort of deed?

Pathetic.

I have actual real accomplishments under my belt, lardass. I was born with my sexuality.

Only losers and low achievers are proud of something they are born with.

Sheesh. Grow up!
I'm sorry to hear you have nothing to be proud of with your sexuality......certainly explains a lot.

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

I have actual real accomplishments under my belt, lardass. I was born with my sexuality.

Sheesh. Grow up!
I'm sorry to hear you have nothing to be proud of with your sexuality......certainly explains a lot.
Tell us what some of the despicable things the Sodomites were doing.

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Is Norm McDonald your spokeman now?

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!
Do you take pride in your sexuality? How weird to take pride in something that is a natural act and not an achievement. Perhaps you're confused, like most queers.

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Is Norm McDonald your spokeman now?

You don't think it's funny? I think it's hilarious and soooooo true.

-G. Washington, 1796.
So you want christian sharia here.

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!
Do you take pride in your sexuality? How weird to take pride in something that is a natural act and not an achievement. Perhaps you're confused, like most queers.
I do. I take pride in a lot of things in my life. I don't have this inherent unhappiness we see in the Far Right....always whining, always angry.

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!
I do. I take pride in a lot of things in my life. I don't have this inherent unhappiness we see in the Far Right....always whining, always angry.
What sexual act are you the most proud of?

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!
Isnt just as stupid to be proud of what genitals you like vs being proud of the color of your skin?

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!

It's a shame you have nothing to brag about other than you are a fat lesbian.

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!
What sexual act are you the most proud of?

Flopping around like a beached whale..

Goddamn bigots

Pathetic.

Sheesh. Grow up!

It's a shame you have nothing to brag about other than you are a fat lesbian.
Lesbian, but the plywood still got through... I cant make heads or tails of it :dunno:
:lol:

Forum List

Back