🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Pride month!

3RIZ9KCj.png
Bullshit! Gays are not acting like they are special. They are not asking for specuial rights. They are asking for equal rights, and if the bigots would stop ridiculing them and marganalizing them, they would not have to ask for anything.

It is some straight people who think and act like they are special; Your sexual orientation is neitheran achievment or a holiday. You have not accomplished anything by being attracted to one sex or another

At the same time LGBTQ people have had the gets and determination to fight for EQUAL RIGHTS and have come a long way in the face of adversary, fear and igorance . THAT is indeed an achievemnt.

Pride parades are not proclaiming that they are special. They are proclaiming that they have as much right to exist and be full participants in society. They are proclaiming that they refuse to be shamed by the bigots who tell them they are not "normal" and should become invisible, that they should go back in the closet

Have a nice day
Pride parades are claiming speciality because very very few other entities have such parades
“Look at me....in your face”
Read it again and try...try realy hard to understand ....scratch your head to make your brains work . Yes , they are in your face. They are militant. They need to be. They are pushing back against the bigotry. People like you make that necessary. Don't like gay pride parades? Then support equality for gays.
NEVER!!!!! God's law is paramount and overrides man's ideas. so what's next with you bigots? Shutting down churches that even DARE to preach the Truth about homosexuality and other sexual perversions?
Give me a fucking break. If you want to live in a theocracy, move to the Vatican. This is the USA. We have a constitution. We are a secular society and have a secular form of government. You do not get to impose your narrow and bigoted ideas about homosexuality on others. You do not get to tell others how to live and who to love.
Give you a break? don't make me laugh, bigot! We were founded as a CHRISTIAN nation with CHRISTIAN morality!
Horse shit.
Not really a student of American history, huh.

Were you ever fired because of who you love?
Have you ever been arrested for having sex with your partner?
Have you ever had a group of people beat you up because of who you love?
If you are walking with someone you love, have you ever been scared to hold their hand?

Every day is straight pride month.
Have you?

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

Leftist POS ....

Bullshit! Gays are not acting like they are special. They are not asking for specuial rights. They are asking for equal rights, and if the bigots would stop ridiculing them and marganalizing them, they would not have to ask for anything.

It is some straight people who think and act like they are special; Your sexual orientation is neitheran achievment or a holiday. You have not accomplished anything by being attracted to one sex or another

At the same time LGBTQ people have had the gets and determination to fight for EQUAL RIGHTS and have come a long way in the face of adversary, fear and igorance . THAT is indeed an achievemnt.

Pride parades are not proclaiming that they are special. They are proclaiming that they have as much right to exist and be full participants in society. They are proclaiming that they refuse to be shamed by the bigots who tell them they are not "normal" and should become invisible, that they should go back in the closet

Have a nice day
Pride parades are claiming speciality because very very few other entities have such parades
“Look at me....in your face”
Read it again and try...try realy hard to understand ....scratch your head to make your brains work . Yes , they are in your face. They are militant. They need to be. They are pushing back against the bigotry. People like you make that necessary. Don't like gay pride parades? Then support equality for gays.
NEVER!!!!! God's law is paramount and overrides man's ideas. so what's next with you bigots? Shutting down churches that even DARE to preach the Truth about homosexuality and other sexual perversions?
Give me a fucking break. If you want to live in a theocracy, move to the Vatican. This is the USA. We have a constitution. We are a secular society and have a secular form of government. You do not get to impose your narrow and bigoted ideas about homosexuality on others. You do not get to tell others how to live and who to love.
Give you a break? don't make me laugh, bigot! We were founded as a CHRISTIAN nation with CHRISTIAN morality!
Horse shit.
Truth hurts, don't it?

That may be the case now. At least for some.

But anyone who is gay and over 30 can remember when they hid it for their own safety. They can remember being fired from jobs for it. Not being allowed to teach. Being rejected by most of society.

What they, and others like them, have accomplished is to break away from the fear, the retribution and the constant harrassment for being who they are.

Any gays over 50 can remember when being caught meant going to jail.
Ain't the 1950's anymore twinkle toes ...

Your delusions are even more evidence that homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Today marks the 51st yr of Pride month!

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

You shouldnt have cartoons like that. Kids will watch that and get the wrong idea. I am a strong supporter for gay rights, but lets be honest about these "Pride Parades"... its all of bunch of extreme sexual debouchery in public. Kids should NEVER be at those parades.

What did i say that was incorrect? Do you disagree that it is sexual debauchery? Keep in mind how quickly i can produce google images that will detail exactly what im talking about. What do you disagree with?

Kids love parades and should be taught about sex and race to avoid another generation of bigots and racists.

Thats absurd. Children should NOT be learning about sex at a young age, and certainly NOT like that. Do you see heterosexual people taking their kids to strip clubs? You think gay people should be special?

Loony fucks like you do a disservice to normal gay people.

Nothing about being gay I normal.

That may be the case now. At least for some.

But anyone who is gay and over 30 can remember when they hid it for their own safety. They can remember being fired from jobs for it. Not being allowed to teach. Being rejected by most of society.

What they, and others like them, have accomplished is to break away from the fear, the retribution and the constant harrassment for being who they are.

Any gays over 50 can remember when being caught meant going to jail.
Ain't the 1950's anymore twinkle toes ...

Your delusions are even more evidence that homosexuality is a mental disorder.

It was a lot later than the 1950s. If you think it ended in the 1950s, you are either delusional or willfully ignorant. I'll let you pick which.

Today marks the 51st yr of Pride month!

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

I think it is really remarkable the "pride" was picked being one of the 7 deadly sins.

It was a lot later than the 1950s. If you think it ended in the 1950s, you are either delusional or willfully ignorant. I'll let you pick which.
Homosexuality will NEVER be accepted as normal ....

Despite which decade ....

The Leftist State own Media may give you sick Fvcks a voice ....

But, normal thinking Americans know what reality is.

And, in reality.... there is nothing normal about you people.

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
Not according to the bible he didn't. You must not have read the bible.
So tell us what the Bible says about why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. This should be good.
According to their distorted interpretation, they claim it's because they failed to be "hospitable and "kind". Totally skirting the obvious.
Yes...the obvious point that, in the desert, inhospitality is among the worst possible actions.
But inhospitality isn't why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
Nope. That's an outright dishonest "interpretation" of Scripture. The old meaning of to "know" someone, in this case the two messengers of God (angels) is to have sexual relations!

Ezekiel 16:49-50

New International Version

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
Read full chapter

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
So tell us what the Bible says about why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. This should be good.
According to their distorted interpretation, they claim it's because they failed to be "hospitable and "kind". Totally skirting the obvious.
Yes...the obvious point that, in the desert, inhospitality is among the worst possible actions.
Nope. That's an outright dishonest "interpretation" of Scripture. The old meaning of to "know" someone, in this case the two messengers of God (angels) is to have sexual relations!
Please be a bit more clear. Are you saying God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because the Angel's wouldn't have sex with the men?

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
Read full chapter

Please be a bit more clear. Are you saying God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because the Angel's wouldn't have sex with the men?
Not just because of that, but because the rampant sexual immorality that was prevalent in the two cities. God will exact His judgement on unrepentant and rebellious man. He is being patient at this time to allow mankind to repent, but this won't last much longer.

Why dont we have a strait pride month?
I want to be proud of whos genitals i like in my mouth, too!
Goddamn bigots
:itsok: Happy Pride Month! (aren't you proud of being strait?) View attachment 496196

No. Why be proud of my sexuality?

Are these people so devoid of accomplishments that they trot their sexuality as some sort of deed?

Pathetic.
So you are NOT proud of your sexuality. Sad, but understandable.

Forum List

Back