🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Pride month!

3RIZ9KCj.png
Bullshit! Gays are not acting like they are special. They are not asking for specuial rights. They are asking for equal rights, and if the bigots would stop ridiculing them and marganalizing them, they would not have to ask for anything.

It is some straight people who think and act like they are special; Your sexual orientation is neitheran achievment or a holiday. You have not accomplished anything by being attracted to one sex or another

At the same time LGBTQ people have had the gets and determination to fight for EQUAL RIGHTS and have come a long way in the face of adversary, fear and igorance . THAT is indeed an achievemnt.

Pride parades are not proclaiming that they are special. They are proclaiming that they have as much right to exist and be full participants in society. They are proclaiming that they refuse to be shamed by the bigots who tell them they are not "normal" and should become invisible, that they should go back in the closet

Have a nice day
Pride parades are claiming speciality because very very few other entities have such parades
“Look at me....in your face”
Read it again and try...try realy hard to understand ....scratch your head to make your brains work . Yes , they are in your face. They are militant. They need to be. They are pushing back against the bigotry. People like you make that necessary. Don't like gay pride parades? Then support equality for gays.
NEVER!!!!! God's law is paramount and overrides man's ideas. so what's next with you bigots? Shutting down churches that even DARE to preach the Truth about homosexuality and other sexual perversions?
Give me a fucking break. If you want to live in a theocracy, move to the Vatican. This is the USA. We have a constitution. We are a secular society and have a secular form of government. You do not get to impose your narrow and bigoted ideas about homosexuality on others. You do not get to tell others how to live and who to love.
Give you a break? don't make me laugh, bigot! We were founded as a CHRISTIAN nation with CHRISTIAN morality!
Just more ignorant bullshit. Where does the Delortion of Independance, the Articles of Confederation or the Constitution say that this is a Christian nation WHERE ?
Our founders were Christians for the most part.

What the fuck are you blathering about? What "contentions " People heave a right to belive as they do and to live their lives accordingly. They do not have the right to tell others what to believe and how to live

Unfortunately ... Progressives aren't really good at leaving other people alone to lives their lives as they choose.

Oh relly? Give some examples.

Bullshit! Gays are not acting like they are special. They are not asking for specuial rights. They are asking for equal rights, and if the bigots would stop ridiculing them and marganalizing them, they would not have to ask for anything.

It is some straight people who think and act like they are special; Your sexual orientation is neitheran achievment or a holiday. You have not accomplished anything by being attracted to one sex or another

At the same time LGBTQ people have had the gets and determination to fight for EQUAL RIGHTS and have come a long way in the face of adversary, fear and igorance . THAT is indeed an achievemnt.

Pride parades are not proclaiming that they are special. They are proclaiming that they have as much right to exist and be full participants in society. They are proclaiming that they refuse to be shamed by the bigots who tell them they are not "normal" and should become invisible, that they should go back in the closet

Have a nice day
Pride parades are claiming speciality because very very few other entities have such parades
Read it again and try...try realy hard to understand ....scratch your head to make your brains work . Yes , they are in your face. They are militant. They need to be. They are pushing back against the bigotry. People like you make that necessary. Don't like gay pride parades? Then support equality for gays.
NEVER!!!!! God's law is paramount and overrides man's ideas. so what's next with you bigots? Shutting down churches that even DARE to preach the Truth about homosexuality and other sexual perversions?
Give me a fucking break. If you want to live in a theocracy, move to the Vatican. This is the USA. We have a constitution. We are a secular society and have a secular form of government. You do not get to impose your narrow and bigoted ideas about homosexuality on others. You do not get to tell others how to live and who to love.
Give you a break? don't make me laugh, bigot! We were founded as a CHRISTIAN nation with CHRISTIAN morality!
Just more ignorant bullshit. Where does the Delortion of Independance, the Articles of Confederation or the Constitution say that this is a Christian nation WHERE ?
Even if so, that does not mean that they intended this to be Christian nation. This might surprise you , but some people, then and now, were/are able to separate there personal faith and beliefs from their public service obligations

Have a nice day
Even if so, that does not mean that they intended this to be Christian nation. This might surprise you , but some people, then and now, were/are able to separate there personal faith and beliefs from their public service obligations
Problem is true Christianity is not meant to be personal. Matthew 28 refers to the Great Commission and how we, as Disciples of Christ, are COMMANDED to go forth and make disciples. And that cannot be accomplished by keeping our faith under wraps.

Have a nice day
Problem is true Christianity is not meant to be personal. Matthew 28 refers to the Great Commission and how we, as Disciples of Christ, are COMMANDED to go forth and make disciples. And that cannot be accomplished by keeping our faith under wraps.
Your religious blater is totally lost on me. You might be a Disciples of Christ,. that does not mean that the rest of us has to be. Having said that, I will add that I am a philosophical believer in the historical Jesus and I am quite sure thet he would not endorse the anti gay bigotry that is still so pervasive.,

Your religious blater is totally lost on me. You might be a Disciples of Christ,. that does not mean that the rest of us has to be. Having said that, I will add that I am a philosophical believer in the historical Jesus and I am quite sure thet he would not endorse the anti gay bigotry that is still so pervasive.,

Well, I have no ability to actually speak for Jesus, but he may not have been a bigot ... However, you are.

Of course, I am too, as I also have intolerant views towards some of the beliefs of others.
But then again, I am not Divine, and would not attempt to use my intolerance as the sole purpose for my actions.

Last edited:
Oh relly? Give some examples.

Well for starters ... A baker really doesn't need to ask you how he feels about baking you a cake.

The baker just need to bake the damned cake and provide the same service to whoevefr walks through the door. The gay people are not "bothering" the baker but expecting to be served and not humiliated . The baker is " bothering" them by discriminating. Try again

Today marks the 51st yr of Pride month!

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

Pride=delusional thought.

Well, I have no ability to actually speak for Jesus, but he may not have been a bigot ... However, you are.

Really? How am I a bigot? I respect Christian beliefs and Christians right to live by and practice those beliefs. But if you think that my condemdation of a Christians attempt to dictate to others how that should live- or that religious beliefs allows for discrimination - makes me a bigot, yu are truely lost.

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
Not according to the bible he didn't. You must not have read the bible.
Yes. According to Scripture. Your interpretation is the wrong one. God calls homosexuality an abomination (Lev. 18:22) and is thoroughly condemned in the NT as well. God's design for sex is: One man-one woman within the bonds of marriage. What's so tough to understand about that?
If God considers it an abomination, then why did He create it?

Today marks the 51st yr of Pride month!

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

You shouldnt have cartoons like that. Kids will watch that and get the wrong idea. I am a strong supporter for gay rights, but lets be honest about these "Pride Parades"... its all of bunch of extreme sexual debouchery in public. Kids should NEVER be at those parades.

What did i say that was incorrect? Do you disagree that it is sexual debauchery? Keep in mind how quickly i can produce google images that will detail exactly what im talking about. What do you disagree with?

Forum List

Back