🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Pride month!

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
Not according to the bible he didn't. You must not have read the bible.
Yes. According to Scripture. Your interpretation is the wrong one. God calls homosexuality an abomination (Lev. 18:22) and is thoroughly condemned in the NT as well. God's design for sex is: One man-one woman within the bonds of marriage. What's so tough to understand about that?
If God considers it an abomination, then why did He create it?
G of d didn't create it, Satan did. You Satan worshipers are stupid.

Really? How am I a bigot? I respect Christian beliefs and Christians right to live by and practice those beliefs. But if you think that my condemdation of a Christians attempt to dictate to others how that should live- or that religious beliefs allows for discrimination - makes me a bigot, yu are truely lost.

If you have intolerant views towards the beliefs of others ... You are a bigot.
It doesn't require justification ... It won't make you innocent of it.

Why dont we have a strait pride month?
I want to be proud of whos genitals i like in my mouth, too!
Goddamn bigots
Why don't we have a strait pride month, you ask?

Because most normal people do not have an inferiority complex.

JWK

The sexual deviant crowd detests people being left free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations, and that includes their social and commercial activities.

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
Not according to the bible he didn't. You must not have read the bible.
Yes. According to Scripture. Your interpretation is the wrong one. God calls homosexuality an abomination (Lev. 18:22) and is thoroughly condemned in the NT as well. God's design for sex is: One man-one woman within the bonds of marriage. What's so tough to understand about that?
If God considers it an abomination, then why did He create it?
He didn't. Man's inherent rebellion of God and His Holy standard allows it.

Your religious blater is totally lost on me. You might be a Disciples of Christ,. that does not mean that the rest of us has to be. Having said that, I will add that I am a philosophical believer in the historical Jesus and I am quite sure thet he would not endorse the anti gay bigotry that is still so pervasive.,

Well, I have no ability to actually speak for Jesus, but he may not have been a bigot ... However, you are.

Really? How am I a bigot? I respect Christian beliefs and Christians right to live by and practice those beliefs. But if you think that my condemdation of a Christians attempt to dictate to others how that should live- or that religious beliefs allows for discrimination - makes me a bigot, yu are truely lost.
No you don't. Your intolerance towards those who convey the Truth exemplify that. You are the bigot.

3RIZ9KCj.png
Bullshit! Gays are not acting like they are special. They are not asking for specuial rights. They are asking for equal rights, and if the bigots would stop ridiculing them and marganalizing them, they would not have to ask for anything.

It is some straight people who think and act like they are special; Your sexual orientation is neitheran achievment or a holiday. You have not accomplished anything by being attracted to one sex or another

At the same time LGBTQ people have had the gets and determination to fight for EQUAL RIGHTS and have come a long way in the face of adversary, fear and igorance . THAT is indeed an achievemnt.

Pride parades are not proclaiming that they are special. They are proclaiming that they have as much right to exist and be full participants in society. They are proclaiming that they refuse to be shamed by the bigots who tell them they are not "normal" and should become invisible, that they should go back in the closet

Have a nice day
Pride parades are claiming speciality because very very few other entities have such parades
“Look at me....in your face”

LGBTs have not done anything to prevent any other "entities" from having whatever parades they like. It's not the fault of the LGBT community if some other group doesn't do something. LGBTs don't have any control over them. If you don't want to go to a parade, just don't go.

Lots of groups want to have "Look at me . . .in your face" moments, and are rude enough to crash other people's events to do it.

Today marks the 51st yr of Pride month!

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

You shouldnt have cartoons like that. Kids will watch that and get the wrong idea. I am a strong supporter for gay rights, but lets be honest about these "Pride Parades"... its all of bunch of extreme sexual debouchery in public. Kids should NEVER be at those parades.

What did i say that was incorrect? Do you disagree that it is sexual debauchery? Keep in mind how quickly i can produce google images that will detail exactly what im talking about. What do you disagree with?

Kids love parades and should be taught about sex and race to avoid another generation of bigots and racists.

Bullshit! Gays are not acting like they are special. They are not asking for specuial rights. They are asking for equal rights, and if the bigots would stop ridiculing them and marganalizing them, they would not have to ask for anything.

It is some straight people who think and act like they are special; Your sexual orientation is neitheran achievment or a holiday. You have not accomplished anything by being attracted to one sex or another

At the same time LGBTQ people have had the gets and determination to fight for EQUAL RIGHTS and have come a long way in the face of adversary, fear and igorance . THAT is indeed an achievemnt.

Pride parades are not proclaiming that they are special. They are proclaiming that they have as much right to exist and be full participants in society. They are proclaiming that they refuse to be shamed by the bigots who tell them they are not "normal" and should become invisible, that they should go back in the closet

Have a nice day
Pride parades are claiming speciality because very very few other entities have such parades

LGBTs have not done anything to prevent any other "entities" from having whatever parades they like. It's not the fault of the LGBT community if some other group doesn't do something. LGBTs don't have any control over them. If you don't want to go to a parade, just don't go.

Lots of groups want to have "Look at me . . .in your face" moments, and are rude enough to crash other people's events to do it.

You're right. Maybe we should start having Pedophile Pride Month, Necrophiliacs Pride Month, and Bestiality Pride Month, replete with parades including children, coffins, and herds of scantily-clad sheep.

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

You shouldnt have cartoons like that. Kids will watch that and get the wrong idea. I am a strong supporter for gay rights, but lets be honest about these "Pride Parades"... its all of bunch of extreme sexual debouchery in public. Kids should NEVER be at those parades.

What did i say that was incorrect? Do you disagree that it is sexual debauchery? Keep in mind how quickly i can produce google images that will detail exactly what im talking about. What do you disagree with?

Kids love parades and should be taught about sex and race to avoid another generation of bigots and racists.

Not these freak shows. It is totally inappropriate. What kids should be taught is the Bible.

Fuck pride month.

Gay people aren't special, they aren't unique, they are just people. I am far more accepting of gay people who "act like people" instead of "acting like a gay person".

Just because you're gay or whatever doesn't make you a special person or deserving of special attention like this kind of thing.

Anyone who has to push their sexualities in the face of society is immensely obnoxious, irritating, pretentious and just overall annoying. It's no one's business what genitals you like except yours and the other genitals you're currently playing with.

If these people truly want to be considered equal and treated fairly then they should start acting like they are. "Pride parade" won't do anything except more people dislike them because it seems like they think they are better than everyone or deserve special attention and treatment for it.

Act like a person and people will treat you like one. Act like a lesbo or a fag then that's what people are going to see you as. People see what they are shown.

Thats absurd. Children should NOT be learning about sex at a young age, and certainly NOT like that. Do you see heterosexual people taking their kids to strip clubs? You think gay people should be special?

Loony fucks like you do a disservice to normal gay people.

It is YOU
who makes them feel "special"
As in afraid for their lives "special"
As in afraid for their jobs "special"
As in afraid of being thrown out of their homes "special"

Imagine your life if you had to hide being a racist, sexist, hateful pig from everyone you know.
Hell, you'd have to hide in a CLOSET to keep from being found out.

I used to be you.
I am ashamed of that part of my life
I'm still not 100% comfortable but,
I recognize that as a ME problem.
And I'm working on it.

E2lbXoFWUAUdhYW.png

Have a nice day
Read it again and try...try realy hard to understand ....scratch your head to make your brains work . Yes , they are in your face. They are militant. They need to be. They are pushing back against the bigotry. People like you make that necessary. Don't like gay pride parades? Then support equality for gays.
NEVER!!!!! God's law is paramount and overrides man's ideas. so what's next with you bigots? Shutting down churches that even DARE to preach the Truth about homosexuality and other sexual perversions?
Give me a fucking break. If you want to live in a theocracy, move to the Vatican. This is the USA. We have a constitution. We are a secular society and have a secular form of government. You do not get to impose your narrow and bigoted ideas about homosexuality on others. You do not get to tell others how to live and who to love.
Give you a break? don't make me laugh, bigot! We were founded as a CHRISTIAN nation with CHRISTIAN morality!
Horse shit.

Why dont we have a strait pride month?
I want to be proud of whos genitals i like in my mouth, too!
Goddamn bigots

Were you ever fired because of who you love?
Have you ever been arrested for having sex with your partner?
Have you ever had a group of people beat you up because of who you love?
If you are walking with someone you love, have you ever been scared to hold their hand?

Every day is straight pride month.

That may be the case now. At least for some.

But anyone who is gay and over 30 can remember when they hid it for their own safety. They can remember being fired from jobs for it. Not being allowed to teach. Being rejected by most of society.

What they, and others like them, have accomplished is to break away from the fear, the retribution and the constant harrassment for being who they are.

Any gays over 50 can remember when being caught meant going to jail.

Forum List

Back