🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Pride month!

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-G. Washington, 1796.
Correct. However, it was Christians who founded the USA. If muslims would have founded the USA, there would be no Constitutional right to freedom of religion.
It's like what you posted is totally irrelevant to the discussion...wait, that's because it is!

Many of the founders of the Unites States (including Jefferson, Franklin, and Washington) were actually Deists.

Total rubbish. Many states kept their established state religions for decades after the Constitutional Convention, and the vast majority of Founders were Christians, including Jefferson. The Establishment clause just about preventing the Anglican Federalists from following through on their agenda of making the Anglican Church the national favored sect, is all. Those comic books you read as a kid were lying to you.

You are so full of shit your breath stinks. Jefferson was the author and the driving force behind the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom (passed 1786).

Fix Reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason than of blindfolded fear. ... Do not be frightened from this inquiry by any fear of its consequences. If it end in a belief that there is no God, you will find incitements to virtue in the comfort and pleasantness you feel in its exercise and in the love of others which it will procure for you.
-Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Jefferson was even attacked in the 1800 presidential campaign as an "infidel". In 1802, he coined the phrase "a wall of separation between Church and State." He was consistent: "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." As President, Thomas Jefferson refused to call for days of prayer-he would only suggest it.

While he greatly supported the teachings of Jesus, he rejected Christ's divinity, and considered much of the New Testamant to be false; he called Paul the "first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus," and called the book of Revelations "merely the ravings of a maniac." He also concluded, after extensive study, that Jesus never actually claimed to be God. Jefferson explicitly rejected the Holy Trinity.

Jefferson was very suspicious of most clergy, especially after his time in France (with a corrupt Catholic church), and noted that "History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government."

"And the day will come, when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His Father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."
Thomas Jefferson, 1821, in a letter to John Adams

Today marks the 51st yr of Pride month!

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

qfwffafagwghwbab.jpeg

Fidel cashflo for the win roflmao

LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE FREAKS

fgggGhHHaa.png

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-G. Washington, 1796.
Correct. However, it was Christians who founded the USA. If muslims would have founded the USA, there would be no Constitutional right to freedom of religion.
It's like what you posted is totally irrelevant to the discussion...wait, that's because it is!

Many of the founders of the Unites States (including Jefferson, Franklin, and Washington) were actually Deists.

Total rubbish. Many states kept their established state religions for decades after the Constitutional Convention, and the vast majority of Founders were Christians, including Jefferson. The Establishment clause just about preventing the Anglican Federalists from following through on their agenda of making the Anglican Church the national favored sect, is all. Those comic books you read as a kid were lying to you.

You are so full of shit your breath stinks. Jefferson was the author and the driving force behind the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom (passed 1786).

Fix Reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason than of blindfolded fear. ... Do not be frightened from this inquiry by any fear of its consequences. If it end in a belief that there is no God, you will find incitements to virtue in the comfort and pleasantness you feel in its exercise and in the love of others which it will procure for you.
-Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Jefferson was even attacked in the 1800 presidential campaign as an "infidel". In 1802, he coined the phrase "a wall of separation between Church and State." He was consistent: "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." As President, Thomas Jefferson refused to call for days of prayer-he would only suggest it.

While he greatly supported the teachings of Jesus, he rejected Christ's divinity, and considered much of the New Testamant to be false; he called Paul the "first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus," and called the book of Revelations "merely the ravings of a maniac." He also concluded, after extensive study, that Jesus never actually claimed to be God. Jefferson explicitly rejected the Holy Trinity.

Jefferson was very suspicious of most clergy, especially after his time in France (with a corrupt Catholic church), and noted that "History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government."

"And the day will come, when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His Father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."

The reality was that President Jefferson was no lib, by any sense of the word.

Modem libs would refer to the 3rd Potus as a Fundy Homophobe. Jefferson supported anti-sodomy laws and enforced long prison terms against those who took it in the caboose in the commonwealth of Virginia.

-G. Washington, 1796.

-Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Modem libs would refer to the 3rd Potus as a Fundy Homophobe. Jefferson supported anti-sodomy laws and enforced long prison terms against those who took it in the caboose in the commonwealth of Virginia.
As did most people in those days. More evidence that we're entering the last days.

Looks like I have another Operation Blazing Sword class this weekend. My wife might have one, depending on range availability.

I know this disturbs you.

-G. Washington, 1796.

-Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Cherry picked, and misleading rubbish, as usual. John Adams wasn't friends with Jefferson; what Jefferson says to John Adams is merely noise, not in any way his real political and religious beliefs, so you're still stupid and ignorant, especially since you're getting your misinformation from some deviants' sources and not doing your own homework, as usual. Like I said, you just keep proving you don't know shit about any of The Founders. For the Peanut Gallery, they can find that Adams was a Federalist, and one who was part of a plan to secede from the U.S. over Jefferson's election as President. That's your first clue; see if you find many other letters Jefferson wrote. There is a website that has them, so no need to be a credulous idiot like Jarlaxle when it come to Founders' era politics.

Last edited:
-G. Washington, 1796.

-Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Jefferson would have deported or shot most commies, deviants, and Democrats if he were Prez today.

Translation: unable to refute anything, you distract and deflect.

Says the moron pasting fake 'quotes'. lol
Read the Jeffersonian Bible, boy.

Why? You haven't read it, you can't find a valid quote by Jefferson, or any other Founder. Jeffersons's letters are online,including two to his real life friends where he specifically says he's a Christian, along with several where he says Christianity is by far superior to any other theology. You're just stupid, is all, kid.

Why? You haven't read it, you can't find a valid quote by Jefferson, or any other Founder. Jeffersons's letters are online,including two to his real life friends where he specifically says he's a Christian, along with several where he says Christianity is by far superior to any other theology. You're just stupid, is all, kid.
Ah, yes, another swing and a miss from the dud. Better luck next time...I read it many years ago.

Read the Jeffersonian Bible, boy: The Life And Morals of Jesus of Nazareth. (It's available free online.) I'd say you might learn something, but I suspect you're not capable.

Ah, yes, another swing and a miss from the dud. Better luck next time...I read it many years ago.

Read the Jeffersonian Bible, boy: The Life And Morals of Jesus of Nazareth. (It's available free online.) I'd say you might learn something, but I suspect you're not capable.
So you're saying you knew your Jefferson quote was a fake but posted it anyway, hoping nobody would know you were lying, and now you want us to believe you actually read something? lol that's cute. Have you tried rehab for that drinking problem?

You're all over the place, dud. Stop listening to the voices in your head. They're just as stupid as you, boy.

I've been a voracious reader my entire life.

Still can't admit you got handed your ass, as usual, kid. You can post last, it won't cover up your buffoonery, so go ahead.

Forum List

Back