Happy to report I voted and it looks like early voting is fairly heavy.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
63965F25-0ADA-47EC-8382-F413069D5228.jpeg

😎

I had to cancel the vote of some liberal Democratic voters I know. Alas, I could only vote once.

Let’s get on with this red wave.

It’s time to reclaim the soul of America.

I had to cancel the vote of some liberal Democratic voters I know. Alas, I could only vote once.
Let’s get on with this red wave.
It’s time to reclaim the soul of America.

Fuck this early voting. In my entire life I have never not voted on ELECTION DAY nor known anyone who did. Early voting was intended only for people like soldiers out of the country or maybe the sick and ill who absolutely COULD NOT go to the polling station on election day. A lot can happen to a vote between now and when they start counting them. This is why states now take days and weeks after the election to tell us who won when you used to pretty much know who won by the time you went to bed election night. The more time and the more ways a state has to count votes, the more opportunity there is to cheat.

You'll be lucky if your vote isn't just thrown away or erased because now, politicians will know just where they stand and how far ahead or short they are before the counting is officially concluded.

• Banned
Fuck this early voting. In my entire life I have never not voted on ELECTION DAY nor known anyone who did. Early voting was intended only for people like soldiers out of the country or maybe the sick and ill who absolutely COULD NOT go to the polling station on election day. A lot can happen to a vote between now and when they start counting them. This is why states now take days and weeks after the election to tell us who won when you used to pretty much know who won by the time you went to bed election night. The more time and the more ways a state has to count votes, the more opportunity there is to cheat.

You'll be lucky if your vote isn't just thrown away or erased because now, politicians will know just where they stand and how far ahead or short they are before the counting is officially concluded.
They have already shown — in some states — that they might not count your vote even if you cast it properly ON Election Day. Therefore, it hardly matters whether my vote is tossed on Election Day or just before Election Day.

Thankfully, I’m living now in a Red State so I doubt that the ones seeking to “screw the vote” will have much luck here.

They have already shown — in some states — that they might not count your vote even if you cast it properly ON Election Day. Therefore, it hardly matters whether my vote is tossed on Election Day or just before Election Day. Thankfully, I’m living now in a Red State so I doubt that the ones seeking to “screw the vote” will have much luck here.

Forgive my bitterness, it is not directed at you. I'm not lucky enough to live in an American state like you and must deal with treasonous vermin every day.

Most nations cannot survive questionable elections without major effects on the economy. We have for many years until 2020. We were giving warnings. We lost control of the Fiat Currency in 1971. The payment due for all of the 1960's legislation started to accrue. The taxes than started to rise quickly as the social programs expanded exponentially. Then the arguments of tax cuts and government cuts came head-to-head with no tax cuts and expanding programs and agendas of the two major parties. At the same time state, local, regional and city taxes mushroomed compared to the past. Now we have politicians slowly starting to push euthanasia. Which will be an official globalist doctrine. That will reduce the economic pressures.

Forum List

Back