Happy Valentine's Day: Emperor Trump Signs Repeal Of Frank Dodd Provision

You're the new butthurt snowflake.
1. The term 'Snowflake' is a term created BY DEMOCRATS FOR DEMOCRATS, to describe their numbers who were weak, easily offended, whiny, bitchy little losers...like you

2. The way you libs have completely gone bat-shit crazy over Trump's win...
- Pathetic claims of an irrelevant popular Vote win
- Failed Recounts
- Intimidation/Threats of Electoral College voters trying to flip
- Calls for Impeachment before Trump was sworn in
- Calls for his assassination
...you have PERMANENTLY earned the title of 'Snowflake.

Hahahaha....Trump is the first president in American history to fire a National Security Advisor in less than a month.
FAIL, snowflake. Flynn resigned.

Semantics. Flynn resigned at Trump's request.
NO - FAIL!

The assertion was Flynn was FIRED! He was NOT. Call it a LIE, Call it FAKE NEWS - whatever, but whatever you call it, it is still a FAIL!

Meh... OK, he resigned before he was fired. Either way, he was toast.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Hahahaha....Trump is the first president in American history to fire a National Security Advisor in less than a month.
FAIL, snowflake. Flynn resigned.

Semantics. Flynn resigned at Trump's request.
NO - FAIL!

The assertion was Flynn was FIRED! He was NOT. Call it a LIE, Call it FAKE NEWS - whatever, but whatever you call it, it is still a FAIL!

You're picking the fly shit out of the pepper.

Well, at least the neanderthal O/P has something right: Trump sees himself as a monarch and not a public servant.
His privilege allows him to do so!

No, sorry Sparky, he has no right or privilege to become king. Quite the opposite, if you recall the battle to get rid of the last one, George III. Oh, that's right you never got past the 6th grade.
He has a pen and a phone. That's all that is needed, or so I was told.

Trump supporters vote against their own best interests in favor of handing everything over to billionaires. Are they stupid, brainwashed or both?

Not again. Why is it in our best interest to let you idiots take more of our money and give it to yourselves? Why is in our best interest to allow your side to start more Wars?

Trump supporters vote against their own best interests in favor of handing everything over to billionaires. Are they stupid, brainwashed or both?

Not again. Why is it in our best interest to let you idiots take more of our money and give it to yourselves? Why is in our best interest to allow your side to start more Wars?
You're nuts. I'm not getting any of your money. You vote for corporate politicians and support policies that only serve to hand your tax dollars over to the richest of the rich.

You're nuts. I'm not getting any of your money. You vote for corporate politicians and support policies that only serve to hand your tax dollars over to the richest of the rich.

Now I'm laughing. Check out how many Goldman Sach's folks were close to Obama ;) I suggest you check out Dodd/FRank, there is a provision in there making your deposits their money. Hillary would have been big the biggest disaster in our History, Trump may end up that way but at least there is a chance he isn't. Tell me again why letting you raise my taxes is in my best interest?

Now I'm laughing. Check out how many Goldman Sach's folks were close to Obama ;) I suggest you check out Dodd/FRank, there is a provision in there making your deposits their money. Hillary would have been big the biggest disaster in our History, Trump may end up that way but at least there is a chance he isn't. Tell me again why letting you raise my taxes is in my best interest?
No shit, Sherlock. Chuck Shumer is a slicked up version of Donald Trump

Yet you voted you some Hillary ;)

Naw. I voted for Jill Stein. I don't really like her but she was better than the Hildabeast

Naw. I voted for Jill Stein. I don't really like her but she was better than the Hildabeast

So, you voted for a filthy Jew I see.

So, I see that you are a truly unremarkable, ignorant, racist and unsophisticated goober lame ass.
Calling out and exposing the Jew does not make one racist. It makes them shear patriot who puts America first.....unlike the Jew, who does not! The Jew is laced with treachery and is only interested in deceiving America.

So, I see that you are a truly unremarkable, ignorant, racist and unsophisticated goober lame ass.
Calling out and exposing the Jew does not make one racist. It makes them shear patriotic and loyal Americans who puts their country first unlike the Jew, who does not! Thee Jew is laced with treachery and is only interested in deceiving America.
I see.

Calling out and exposing the Jew does not make one racist. It makes them shear patriotic and loyal Americans who puts their country first unlike the Jew, who does not! Thee Jew is laced with treachery and is only interested in deceiving America.
I see.

I have him on ignore, he's a troll

I see.

I have him on ignore, he's a troll
No, I'm an American patriot of White European heritage.

What a glorious leader he is! Making America Great Again, that's what he's doing.

Yes, because if there's one thing that's been standing in the way of ordinary Americans getting jobs it was the oil companies having to disclose payments to foreign governments, many of which are hostile to the USA.

I'm getting sick of all this winning.

Bill Gates owns an oil company?
Maybe...

Forum List

Back