Harrassment of George Zimmerman continues - Now its excessive window tint

The whole point of publicizing every time George Zimmerman gets stopped, had an argument, or does almost anything at all is to demonstrate what will happen to anyone who fights back against a thug. Especially when the thug is black. That's all it is. If someone dares to fight back, they will get the same kind of treatment.

I don't have to summarize a damned thing you say, you little hellion. You never answered me on what tribe you're from. Do you not know? Or are you not a Native American at all?

Yes you do need to summarize. If you dont then you cant demand anything from me. If you cant summarize my point you are too stupid to understand a more complex answer to your question. I wont waste my answers on stupid people. got that fake Cherokee?

Oh, so you think you can call me fake too huh? That proves it right there. You can't tell me what tribe you're from because you aren't Native American. You can't prove that Zimmerman beat his wife, nor can you tell me how you got pulled over for excessive tint in your windows. You're through.

What are you scared of, you pencil necked coward? Scared of the truth? Scared of reality?

I'm only scared you are going to prove yourself to be more stupid than I even thought was possible. Why cant you summarize my first point? Were you dropped on your head or something? I already caught you in several lies now. You dont have a photo proving you are a native american. You said you wanted to know my point. Stop lying. Every native american I know is honorable and a person of their word. Practically everyone in the world agrees with me on that one.

Last edited:
I'm curious why you have not asked me what city I live in....that's how much you're gonna show up. :lol:

i already know. You just have no idea who you are dealing with. Feeling scared now fake marine?

So where am I? Okay if I come in black-face so we're on even ground in the moonlight? Tell your cuzzins they're dealin with Force-Recon so they better hit the 40's hard for courage. :cool:

Why don't you grow up, jackwad? Macho posturing only makes you look ridiculous.

I'm curious why you have not asked me what city I live in....that's how much you're gonna show up. :lol:

i already know. You just have no idea who you are dealing with. Feeling scared now fake marine?

So where am I? Okay if I come in black-face so we're on even ground in the moonlight? Tell your cuzzins they're dealin with Force-Recon so they better hit the 40's hard for courage. :cool:

I'm coming alone. Tell your boys to mark their hoods with their initials with a permanent marker so they know who is who. I'm not giving away my advantage. Just be there or I'm calling you a bitch.

Why dont you grow up? You cant prove that he didn't beat his wife can you? We already know he has a record of doing it. I believe her. You need to cite your sources that prove he didnt do it. If you cant do that your argument is weak and you prove yet again what a liar you are.

He was never arrested. He wasn't taken away, and unlike Zimmerman who had visible injuries from being beaten at Twin Lakes, no pictures of her were taken. Gee that must be because her claim was false. He never beat her, the cops didn't think he beat her therefore the general consensus is....

He never beat her. Pictures or it didn't happen

He smashed her iPad, which suggests there were pictures. His damage to the iPad was caught by ICT camers.

Pictures or it didn't happen? Are you that ignorant of the law? A woman now has to have photographic proof of being beaten? Is this only when her partner beats her or when a stranger attacks her too? Probably the vast majority of domestic abuse is not photographed. I guess that means it doesn't happen. And children who are molested and beaten? Do they need photographic proof too? Or it didn't happen?

You mean that only Zimmerman had to have proof of being beaten? At any rate had you been paying any attention, he didn't beat her. She accused him of pointing a gun at her and threatening her. She declined to press charges because the accusation was false. Now, show me a picture of her beaten and battered face, just as you demanded of us to show Zimmerman's beaten and blood face the night of the murder, or it didn't happen.

Are we clear?

Last edited:

I'm coming alone. Tell your boys to mark their hoods with their initials with a permanent marker so they know who is who. I'm not giving away my advantage. Just be there or I'm calling you a bitch.

Sure ya will Jamal, sure ya will. :lol:

p.s. what city am I in?

Yes you do need to summarize. If you dont then you cant demand anything from me. If you cant summarize my point you are too stupid to understand a more complex answer to your question. I wont waste my answers on stupid people. got that fake Cherokee?

Oh, so you think you can call me fake too huh? That proves it right there. You can't tell me what tribe you're from because you aren't Native American. You can't prove that Zimmerman beat his wife, nor can you tell me how you got pulled over for excessive tint in your windows. You're through.

What are you scared of, you pencil necked coward? Scared of the truth? Scared of reality?

I'm only scared you are going to prove yourself to be more stupid than I even thought was possible. Why cant you summarize my first point? Were you dropped on your head or something? I already caught you in several lies now. You dont have a photo proving you are a native american. You said you wanted to know my point. Stop lying. Every native american I know is honorable and a person of their word. Practically everyone in the world agrees with me on that one.

You can't even tell me what tribe you're from, Asclepias. Why can't you answer a simple question? If you want a photo, look on my profile page. Every Native American I know can tell me what tribe they belong to, unlike you.

Sure ya will Jamal, sure ya will. :lol:

p.s. what city am I in?

Better make sure you bring the night vision. i'm no joke. I already told I'm not giving away my tactical advantage. Dont tell me youre worried now?

You can't even tell me what tribe you're from, Asclepias. Why can't you answer a simple question? If you want a photo, look on my profile page. Every Native American I know can tell me what tribe they belong to, unlike you.

I can tell you as well but until you summarize my first post you cant be trusted to understand the the answer. Prove you are intelligent and summarize my post. If not everyone will have to assume you are stupid. My very first post. Summarize it and do it now.

I frequently get tickets for tint. It was made illegal and a great way to generate revenue. I just pay my ticket and keep the tint. Thats not harassment.

The police wouldn't even have known it was him or his car until they stopped him and checked his license and registration. It wasn't harrassment.

Oh, these idiots think George Zimmerman is a rock star. Lol

I can tell you as well but until you summarize my first post you cant be trusted to understand the the answer. Prove you are intelligent and summarize my post. If not everyone will have to assume you are stupid. My very first post. Summarize it and do it now.

You need to tell me what tribe you are from before I summarize anything of yours. Prove you are Native American before I summarize your post. If not, everyone will assume you are a liar. Prove it, and prove it now.

You need to tell me what tribe you are from before I summarize anything of yours. Prove you are Native American before I summarize your post. If not, everyone will assume you are a liar. Prove it, and prove it now.

Since you asked what my point was you need to summarize my first post. You totally missed my point on the other thread as well. I think you are too stupid to be allowed on a message board. You get nothing until you display basic reading skills. Summarize my point and prove you are not too stupid to hold a conversation.

Last edited:

I'll take a crack at it..

You're part of the Angry Samoans!

Since you asked what my point was you need to summarize my first post. You totally missed my point on the other thread as well. I think you are too stupid to be allowed on a message board. You get nothing until you display basic reading skills. Summarize my point and prove you are not too stupid to hold a conversation.

Alright, since you won't answer the question, you are not a Native American and I will not summarize your post. Ignored.

I looked at his photo. He looks like a fat slob not a proud native american. He is a liar! :lol:

Alright, since you won't answer the question, you are not a Native American and I will not summarize your post. Ignored.

Well since I was supposedly already on ignore anyway I'm going to assume you are lying again. How many lies can one person tell before you just have to discredit anything that comes out of their mouths?

I looked at his photo. He looks like a fat slob not a proud native american. He is a liar! :lol:

definitely a member of the dork nation.

[MENTION=42498]Esmeralda[/MENTION]:

Does Shellie look beaten and battered to you?

ABC_shellie_zimmerman_nt_130828_4x3_608.jpg

images

Forum List

Back