Harrassment of George Zimmerman continues - Now its excessive window tint

... Shellie looks ready for her closeup. I don't think she was abused, I think she is sensationalizing her situation to cash in.

Not all abuse shows.

Not all abuse is physical.

Some of the worst abuse does not show and is not physical.

Like any other human being, even gz's wife, she deserves to be heard.

I'll take a crack at it..

You're part of the Angry Samoans!

I looked at his photo. He looks like a fat slob not a proud native american. He is a liar! :lol:

Given that you have no idea what a Native American looks like, that alone tells me you aren't one yourself. Enjoy being a liar, you fake black native american person!

You don't look NA. You look Hispanic.

And, you look like you need to push yourself away from the table and the computer, and get some sunshine and exercise. Seriously, you look like diabetes walking. Get your blood pressure and blood sugar checked. And go for a frikken walk already.

Oh and I'm Quapaw and I don't look it either. My dad did but I look like white bread.

Edited to ask == Did Templa say what "tribe" he belongs to? Or if he actually belongs? Or just says he's of a particular tribe?

I believe the main point is that its not harassment. If the window is tinted how could the officer know its him? Since tinted windows are illegal in that state the officer gave him a ticket just like they would anyone else.

GZ also has an arrest record with prior incidents of domestic abuse. He was disqualified from being a cop. The guy is a walking poster child for the classic underachiever that takes out his anger on women and children.

I agree. If he had not murdered a black kid, the rw's would be saying the same thing. But, getting away with murdering a black teenager makes him the poster child for the KKK wannabes here.

Making up for being fat and impotent (in more ways than the obvious) is the reason for a lot of guys who have to carry a cannon in their pants.

You're pretty dense you know that? Take your broken argument and go home.

Does Shellie Zimmerman look anything like this? (Warning: Graphic Image):

http://cdn4.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/migration_catalog/article25628030.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/beaten

George Zimmerman did not look like that either and still got away with murder

George Zimmerman had blood and an obvious broken nose. Shellie looks ready for her closeup. I don't think she was abused, I think she is sensationalizing her situation to cash in.

There's nothing on medical record that points to that.

He has some blood on his nose in photographs. And it looks as if it's coming from a small external cut.

That's basically it.

Can you get any more ridiculous? Where's you interrogation light? Where's your water board? WTF is wrong with you? Grow up.

First, you can grow up. You can't even prove to me the things you say about Zimmerman. You insist on attacking him and making prevaricated assumptions about him without backing them up. You can't handle the fact a jury of his peers acquitted him of murder. It is beyond your liberal comprehension that a justice isn't always on your side of the law.

It must be hard for you, being led by the hand like a lost child by the liberal elite. You believe what you are told, you never investigate what they claim. You're an instigator.

Why dont you grow up? You cant prove that he didn't beat his wife can you? We already know he has a record of doing it. I believe her. You need to cite your sources that prove he didnt do it. If you cant do that your argument is weak and you prove yet again what a liar you are.

I will prove he didn't hit his wife as soon as you prove you are NOT an alien from the planet Frimmerbee. You cannot prove a negative!

You're pretty dense you know that? Take your broken argument and go home.

Does Shellie Zimmerman look anything like this? (Warning: Graphic Image):

http://cdn4.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/migration_catalog/article25628030.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/beaten

George Zimmerman did not look like that either and still got away with murder

Perhaps you didn't see this then:

george-zimmerman-broken-nose.jpg

So, tell me, what proves he murdered him? Where do you get your facts from, RW?

That looks beat up to you?

:lol:

[MENTION=42498]Esmeralda[/MENTION]:

Does Shellie look beaten and battered to you?

ABC_shellie_zimmerman_nt_130828_4x3_608.jpg

images
What does beaten and battered look like?

Zimmerman did not look beaten and battered either

You can't hide bruises with makeup, wiseass.

This is what beaten and battered women look like, or in some cases dead ones. (Warning: Graphic Images):

Yes, you can, if you know how.

I looked at his photo. He looks like a fat slob not a proud native american. He is a liar! :lol:

Given that you have no idea what a Native American looks like, that alone tells me you aren't one yourself. Enjoy being a liar, you fake black native american person!

You don't look NA. You look Hispanic.

And, you look like you need to push yourself away from the table and the computer, and get some sunshine and exercise. Seriously, you look like diabetes walking. Get your blood pressure and blood sugar checked. And go for a frikken walk already.

Oh and I'm Quapaw and I don't look it either. My dad did but I look like white bread.

Edited to ask == Did Templa say what "tribe" he belongs to? Or if he actually belongs? Or just says he's of a particular tribe?

I believe he said Cherokee.

I frequently get tickets for tint. It was made illegal and a great way to generate revenue. I just pay my ticket and keep the tint. Thats not harassment.

The police wouldn't even have known it was him or his car until they stopped him and checked his license and registration. It wasn't harrassment.

The stupidity of the OP is exposed – yet again.

Even if the trooper checked the tags before approaching the car and knew it was Zimmerman, the tint was still illegal and the pullover justified; this doesn’t constitute ‘harassment.’

Zimmerman has only himself to blame.

Off topic: As a bicyclist I hate tinted front windows, the stuff should be banned everywhere. When you cannot see a person's face you have no idea where they are going or where they are looking.

I frequently get tickets for tint. It was made illegal and a great way to generate revenue. I just pay my ticket and keep the tint. Thats not harassment.

Window tinting should be illegal. Hit and run drivers love it.[/QUOTE

as do people with skin cancer....i have tints on all my cars....as dark as i can get and still be legal.....why should it be illegal...i have it for several reasons....dogs in car...heat in car...

Off topic: As a bicyclist I hate tinted front windows, the stuff should be banned everywhere. When you cannot see a person's face you have no idea where they are going or where they are looking.

When you cannot see a person's face you have no idea where they are going or where they are looking.

that does not just pertain to bike riders

any good defensive driver wants to see the face of the driver headed your way

i do lots of driving daily

that is one of the clues i use to predict what an oncoming driver is about to do

again bullshit....the windshield can only be tinted 6 inches down..in nc ...and if you are obeying traffic laws .....why worry....myself i hate bikers...i think bikes on hwys should be outlawed...yall do not obey traffic laws...riding in clusters. etc....why should i have to watch the reactions of several dumbass bikers not obeying the law...

this area is popular with bikers....tour du pont and armstrong using this area for training....we got a bunch of stupid ass bikers who buy expensive bikes and matching outfits for there flat land teams..and them come up here and ride....and they ride like they are still in the flat lands and they are not...

If Zimmerman has excessive window tint, a policeman coming to his window can't tell if Zimmerman has his gun drawn or not

The same applies to anyone driving my F-350 or my wife's Blazer, both of which have clear windows. You point?

It is the main reason some states ban tinting on the front side windows. Cops do not like it

Forum List

Back