Harrassment of George Zimmerman continues - Now its excessive window tint

You can't even tell me what tribe you're from, Asclepias. Why can't you answer a simple question? If you want a photo, look on my profile page. Every Native American I know can tell me what tribe they belong to, unlike you.

I'll take a crack at it..

You're part of the Angry Samoans!

I looked at his photo. He looks like a fat slob not a proud native american. He is a liar! :lol:

Given that you have no idea what a Native American looks like, that alone tells me you aren't one yourself. Enjoy being a liar, you fake black native american person!

[MENTION=42498]Esmeralda[/MENTION]:

Does Shellie look beaten and battered to you?

ABC_shellie_zimmerman_nt_130828_4x3_608.jpg

images
What does beaten and battered look like?

Zimmerman did not look beaten and battered either

You can be sure obozo is behind this. He forced florida to prosecute zimbo and when that didn't work he told the cops to just make stuff up!!!

George Zimmerman Was Pulled Over Again | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sep. 26, 2013 3
George Zimmerman was pulled over by police in Florida for having excessive tint on his windows, according to local media.

The stop happened last month but was not revealed until Thursday.

Zimmerman told the Florida Highway Patrol he put the tinting on his windows because of death threats he has received since a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, WKMG-TV reported. He also reportedly had tags that were improperly displayed.

The Aug. 19 stop in Brevard County marks the third known time Zimmerman has been pulled over by police since his acquittal: It took place after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas but before another speeding incident in Lake Mary, Fla.

Earlier this month, police were called after Zimmerman’s estranged wife claimed he threatened her and her father. Shellie Zimmerman, who recently filed for divorce, and her father both opted not to press charges in the incident.

Happens all the time in CT. If he's speeding he's gonna get a ticket,if he's driving a car with illegally tinted windows then he should get pulled over. The only thing I've seen as harassment is that crap involving his wife. Dude needs to find a quiet town in the middle of nowhere and lay low for a couple of years.

Last edited:
[MENTION=42498]Esmeralda[/MENTION]:

Does Shellie look beaten and battered to you?

ABC_shellie_zimmerman_nt_130828_4x3_608.jpg

images

You can't hide bruises with makeup, wiseass.

This is what beaten and battered women look like, or in some cases dead ones. (Warning: Graphic Images):

You can't be beaten in areas covered by her clothes?

Zimmerman is lucky she didn't stand her ground

You can be sure obozo is behind this. He forced florida to prosecute zimbo and when that didn't work he told the cops to just make stuff up!!!

George Zimmerman Was Pulled Over Again | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sep. 26, 2013 3
George Zimmerman was pulled over by police in Florida for having excessive tint on his windows, according to local media.

The stop happened last month but was not revealed until Thursday.

Zimmerman told the Florida Highway Patrol he put the tinting on his windows because of death threats he has received since a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, WKMG-TV reported. He also reportedly had tags that were improperly displayed.

The Aug. 19 stop in Brevard County marks the third known time Zimmerman has been pulled over by police since his acquittal: It took place after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas but before another speeding incident in Lake Mary, Fla.

Earlier this month, police were called after Zimmerman’s estranged wife claimed he threatened her and her father. Shellie Zimmerman, who recently filed for divorce, and her father both opted not to press charges in the incident.

Happens all the time in CT. If he's speeding he's gonna get a ticket,if he's driving a car with illegally tinted windows then he should get pulled over. The only thing I've seen as harassment is that crap involving his wife. Dude needs to find a quiet town in the middle of nowhere and lay low for a couple of years.

He seems to have a lot of Lynsey Lohan in him

This is what beaten and battered women look like, or in some cases dead ones. (Warning: Graphic Images):

You're pretty dense you know that? Take your broken argument and go home.

Does Shellie Zimmerman look anything like this? (Warning: Graphic Image):

http://cdn4.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/migration_catalog/article25628030.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/beaten

Last edited:
Nations! We are still Nations, not just tribes. Whether the government acknowleges us as such or not.

:) Thanks ,Wampanoag

http://cdn4.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/migration_catalog/article25628030.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/beaten

George Zimmerman did not look like that either and still got away with murder

George Zimmerman had blood and an obvious broken nose. Shellie looks ready for her closeup. I don't think she was abused, I think she is sensationalizing her situation to cash in.

I'll take a crack at it..

You're part of the Angry Samoans!

I looked at his photo. He looks like a fat slob not a proud native american. He is a liar! :lol:

Given that you have no idea what a Native American looks like, that alone tells me you aren't one yourself. Enjoy being a liar, you fake black native american person!

I thought you had me on ignore you fat slob of a liar? Everytime I look in the mirror I see the native american in me. You however, don't look like any native american I've ever seen. You look like a fat vampire thats afraid of the sun. You look a little on the slow side too. Probably the reason you cant understand my point.

Last edited:

I thought you had me on ignore you fat slob of a liar? Everytime I look in the mirror I see the native american in me. You however, don't look like any native american I've ever seen. You look like a fat vampire thats afraid of the sun. You look a little on the slow side too. Probably the reason you cant understand my point.

Really? And what does a Native American look like?:eusa_whistle:

Really? And what does a Native American look like?:eusa_whistle:

Some look like me. I said I have never seen one that looks like fluffy boy Temple. Is there some issue you have with my statement not directed at you?

I believe the main point is that its not harassment. If the window is tinted how could the officer know its him? Since tinted windows are illegal in that state the officer gave him a ticket just like they would anyone else.

GZ also has an arrest record with prior incidents of domestic abuse. He was disqualified from being a cop. The guy is a walking poster child for the classic underachiever that takes out his anger on women and children.

George Zimmerman had blood and an obvious broken nose. Shellie looks ready for her closeup. I don't think she was abused, I think she is sensationalizing her situation to cash in.

She's sensationalizing her situation to get the attacks on herself to stop.

Perhaps you didn't see this then:

george-zimmerman-broken-nose.jpg

So, tell me, what proves he murdered him? Where do you get your facts from, RW?

Harrassment of George Zimmerman continues - Now its excessive window tint

Your lies are making less and less sense.

Get some help.

gz shot a kid. That's why he stood trial. He broke the law by speeding and was stopped twice. Now he's broken this law and got stopped.

Get a grip.

Forum List

Back