Harrassment of George Zimmerman continues - Now its excessive window tint

Off topic: As a bicyclist I hate tinted front windows, the stuff should be banned everywhere. When you cannot see a person's face you have no idea where they are going or where they are looking.

again bullshit....the windshield can only be tinted 6 inches down..in nc ...and if you are obeying traffic laws .....why worry....myself i hate bikers...i think bikes on hwys should be outlawed...yall do not obey traffic laws...riding in clusters. etc....why should i have to watch the reactions of several dumbass bikers not obeying the law...

this area is popular with bikers....tour du pont and armstrong using this area for training....we got a bunch of stupid ass bikers who buy expensive bikes and matching outfits for there flat land teams..and them come up here and ride....and they ride like they are still in the flat lands and they are not...
As a driver, I agree with midcan. When someone is pulling into traffic, I like to see eye contact so I know he sees me.

Off topic: As a bicyclist I hate tinted front windows, the stuff should be banned everywhere. When you cannot see a person's face you have no idea where they are going or where they are looking.

again bullshit....the windshield can only be tinted 6 inches down..in nc ...and if you are obeying traffic laws .....why worry....myself i hate bikers...i think bikes on hwys should be outlawed...yall do not obey traffic laws...riding in clusters. etc....why should i have to watch the reactions of several dumbass bikers not obeying the law...

this area is popular with bikers....tour du pont and armstrong using this area for training....we got a bunch of stupid ass bikers who buy expensive bikes and matching outfits for there flat land teams..and them come up here and ride....and they ride like they are still in the flat lands and they are not...

yall do not obey traffic laws...riding in clusters.

that is pretty annoying

and dangerous

As a driver, I agree with midcan. When someone is pulling into traffic, I like to see eye contact so I know he sees me.

probably one of the few things we agree on

out here in the sticks people like to blow stops signs or are too busy

texting that there is a fair chance they do not see you coming down the road

First, you can grow up. You can't even prove to me the things you say about Zimmerman. You insist on attacking him and making prevaricated assumptions about him without backing them up. You can't handle the fact a jury of his peers acquitted him of murder. It is beyond your liberal comprehension that a justice isn't always on your side of the law.

It must be hard for you, being led by the hand like a lost child by the liberal elite. You believe what you are told, you never investigate what they claim. You're an instigator.

Why dont you grow up? You cant prove that he didn't beat his wife can you? We already know he has a record of doing it. I believe her. You need to cite your sources that prove he didnt do it. If you cant do that your argument is weak and you prove yet again what a liar you are.

I will prove he didn't hit his wife as soon as you prove you are NOT an alien from the planet Frimmerbee. You cannot prove a negative!

My proof is my birth certificate and the fact I am human. Who brainwashed you into thinking you cant prove a negative? I am NOT 6'5". I am NOT over 250lbs. Should I go on?

If Zimmerman has excessive window tint, a policeman coming to his window can't tell if Zimmerman has his gun drawn or not

The same applies to anyone driving my F-350 or my wife's Blazer, both of which have clear windows. You point?

It is the main reason some states ban tinting on the front side windows. Cops do not like it

Read my post really carefully, using your reading finger this time. Comprehend it. Then, and ONLY then, respond.

Why dont you grow up? You cant prove that he didn't beat his wife can you? We already know he has a record of doing it. I believe her. You need to cite your sources that prove he didnt do it. If you cant do that your argument is weak and you prove yet again what a liar you are.

I will prove he didn't hit his wife as soon as you prove you are NOT an alien from the planet Frimmerbee. You cannot prove a negative!

My proof is my birth certificate and the fact I am human. Who brainwashed you into thinking you cant prove a negative? I am NOT 6'5". I am NOT over 250lbs. Should I go on?

Sure: right as soon as you prove you have never had sexual relations with a sheep.

Sure: right as soon as you prove you have never had sexual relations with a sheep.

I was told by a couple of white guys in basic training that sort of thing was an exclusive vise of whites in the country. I'm black so thats the proof right there. We get some on accident and never have to resort to that sort of action. You however have some serious explaining to do as to why you even thought of that. Sounds like you have had some experience. is that true?

You can be sure obozo is behind this. He forced florida to prosecute zimbo and when that didn't work he told the cops to just make stuff up!!!

George Zimmerman Was Pulled Over Again | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sep. 26, 2013 3
George Zimmerman was pulled over by police in Florida for having excessive tint on his windows, according to local media.

The stop happened last month but was not revealed until Thursday.

Zimmerman told the Florida Highway Patrol he put the tinting on his windows because of death threats he has received since a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, WKMG-TV reported. He also reportedly had tags that were improperly displayed.

The Aug. 19 stop in Brevard County marks the third known time Zimmerman has been pulled over by police since his acquittal: It took place after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas but before another speeding incident in Lake Mary, Fla.

Earlier this month, police were called after Zimmerman’s estranged wife claimed he threatened her and her father. Shellie Zimmerman, who recently filed for divorce, and her father both opted not to press charges in the incident.

Same laws apply here - you can tint your windows, but they can't be so dark that you can't see the person inside.

What the FUCK are you smoking?!

Do you or do you not understand what the word "prove" means?

Dont get emotional. My proof is that I am Black. :lol:

Prove:
demonstrate the truth or existence of (something) by evidence or argument.

I repeat: you cannot prove a negative. You have not shown otherwise, despite what the voices in your head are telling you.

What the FUCK are you smoking?!

Do you or do you not understand what the word "prove" means?

Dont get emotional. My proof is that I am Black. :lol:

Prove:
demonstrate the truth or existence of (something) by evidence or argument.

I repeat: you cannot prove a negative. You have not shown otherwise, despite what the voices in your head are telling you.

I am NOT in your home. Proof? I'm at my house. Dont allow yourself to be handicapped by what someone else tells you is impossible. Use your own mind. Dont be a sheep.

You cannot prove a negative. You can-sometimes-prove something CONTRARY to it, but you cannot prove a negative!

Again: prove you are NOT an alien from the planet Frimmerbee.

You can be sure obozo is behind this. He forced florida to prosecute zimbo and when that didn't work he told the cops to just make stuff up!!!

Sep. 26, 2013 3
George Zimmerman was pulled over by police in Florida for having excessive tint on his windows, according to local media.

Zimmerman told the Florida Highway Patrol he put the tinting on his windows because of death threats he has received since a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, WKMG-TV reported. He also reportedly had tags that were improperly displayed.

The Aug. 19 stop in Brevard County marks the third known time Zimmerman has been pulled over by police since his acquittal: It took place after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas but before another speeding incident in Lake Mary, Fla.

Earlier this month, police were called after Zimmerman’s estranged wife claimed he threatened her and her father. Shellie Zimmerman, who recently filed for divorce, and her father both opted not to press charges in the incident.

So, what's your point? Zimmerman got away with murder, so now he should be immune from all laws?

Sep. 26, 2013 3

So, what's your point? Zimmerman got away with murder, so now he should be immune from all laws?

^^
This.

This jerk is a real pain in the butt for the cops. Besides his stupid posing with his new murder weapon which was nothing less than suicidal, he keeps breaking the law. Remember when the cop told him not to play with his gun?

As long as he keeps breaking the law, he's gonna stay in the news. Why should he get a pass?

BTW, how's he living now? Is he still getting money from racists assholes? Apparently, he's not working and he was never known for doing much that was worthwhile. Unless, of course, you count pretending to be a cop and pretending to be a neighborhood watch leader and pretending to be a man.

But, none of those things pay very much.

You cannot prove a negative. You can-sometimes-prove something CONTRARY to it, but you cannot prove a negative!

Again: prove you are NOT an alien from the planet Frimmerbee.

Yes you can prove a negative. Its just not possible to prove every negative. I can prove I am NOT at your house. I am unable to prove the tooth fairy does NOT exist. Stop letting other people do your thinking for you.

Poor poor Georgie boy. :( He can't catch a break. First, he gets away with shooting to death an unarmed teen, then he gets away with harassing/possibly assaulting his wife, now he has to abide by the same window tinting regulations that every other FL citizen has to abide by. When are they going to stop harassing this stellar example of humankind?

[

Same laws apply here - you can tint your windows, but they can't be so dark that you can't see the person inside.

What does that mean.? See the person on a bright sunny day or see the person 10 minutes after sunset. ?

All window tinting must be banned. Hit and runners love tint.

Forum List

Back