Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

Trump was glad to have a rematch with Biden, so why is he running now?
Kamala ran from the Fox news debate weeks ago. Why?

Awkward question, isn't it.

Kamala can do a FoxNews debate, or she can kick rocks...there is no third option.

Trump was not afraid to go on ABC...and just as anticipated... They fucked him over.

It's Kamala's turn to enter the lions den. If she's scared of that, I don't want her facing Putin or Xi or Kim Jung IL.

Last edited:
LOL The analysis is only tortured if you are a conspiracy nut job. For everyone else, it's pretty simple.

Biden was the Dem's choice but he stumbled in the debate against Trump. It wasn't CNN's fault. It wasn't the media's fault. Trump did not get any questions beforehand etc etc. The things you retards would say if the situation were reversed.

Biden stumbled. The future of our country and our Republic was at stake. So, the Dems replaced him at the top of the ticket. Simple. Nothing more. Nothing less.

And, it is also simple that Trump does not want to debate Kamala. He got his ass kicked hard the first time and once burnt...

So, yeah. The orange loser is a big fat chicken; All Maga cap. No cattle.

You think they chose to have Biden in the earliest first debate BY FAR, even before the nomination was completed, in itself undemocratic; because they expected him to win the debate?

Perhaps whatever prescriptions he is normally on was replaced with a placebo? That's my guess at least...

You think they chose to have Biden in the earliest first debate BY FAR, even before the nomination was completed, in itself undemocratic; because they expected him to win the debate?

Perhaps whatever prescriptions he is normally on was replaced with a placebo? That's my guess at least...
Retard. What the fuck are you babbling about. Who are they? The Dems?

Biden was running against Trump. Who else were they going to ask to debate Trump? The Easter Bunny?

Are you ok, buddy? You seem dumber than usual. See what happens when you skip your meds? Thoughts & prayers.

“Praised” as in “wow you didn’t radically insert yourselves on the behalf of Harris, just slightly”

Trump shouldn’t debate in front of moderators that objectively hate him
Trump thinks all moderators who are no sycophants “hate him.”

Kamala ran from the Fox news debate weeks ago. Why?

Awkward question, isn't it.

Kamala can do a FoxNews debate, or she can kick rocks...there is no third option.

Trump want afraid to go on ABC...and just as anticipated... They fucked him over.

It's Kamala's turn to enter the lions den. If she's scared of that, I don't want her facing Putin or Xi or Kim Jung IL.
Nobody fucked trump over. Fox is not a news source and there would be no debating on FOX just attacks and lies. Why should Harris have to answer questions about conspiracy theories that have nothing to do with the issues? Trump got to speak 5 minutes more than Harris during that "biased" ABC debate. Si its time you guys stopped repeating Trumps whining.

You MAGATTS are getting tired. Americans are fed up with your trifling crap. Trump bragged about taking Biden out on CNN. He did not whine about 3 on 1. That's because they did not fact check him. When he went to NABJ he fought with them and threatened to leave because they were going to fact check him. He whined about ABC picking on him because they fact checked him. He wants to go to fox so he can talk crazy and not get fact checked. Screw that.

Harris has been VP. So she's stood befoe word leaders nd I'm sure shes tougher and a better negitiatir than trump.

Last edited:
Your juvenile response says more about you than me, kid.
200w.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They were never that objective in any other debate Trump has been in as they were against Biden. The earlier debate by far, neither were even officially the nominee yet. They were at least determined to be objective for the first time when Trump was in one. Even Fox News with Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace were hard on Trump, clearly biased against him.

The biggest tell though was the reaction across all media after the debate. They went ridiculously hard against Biden , all saying the same things "I'm getting calls from my sources and the Democrats are worrying" etc.

Look, it's impossible not to dissect this stuff considering what we have seen over the last 8 years.
There are no conspiracies, no nefarious plots.

Another? When was his first? I count the ABC debate as pretty much a tie, neither one distinguished themselves well, but Trump left the viewer with the Kamela Killer Thought: If all these things Kamala is promising to fix are so important that she will fix them, then WHY HASN'T SHE ALREADY DONE SO OR IS DOING SO RIGHT NOW THESE PAST FOUR YEARS?

Right. That must be why Trump has acquiesced TWICE now 2 for 2 in meeting Biden's AND Harris' demands to meet by THEIR rules on THEIR networks while she refuses to meet on Trump's terms? Who did you say the coward was?
The debate with Vice President Harris exposed Trump for the fraud he is – and Trump knows it.

Trump has no understanding of sound public policy and responsible governance – Vice President Harris does; another debate for Trump and his ‘concept of policies’ would be a disaster, ending Trump’s bid of office.

Forum List

Back