Harris: It’s Important the Riots Continue

The problem is that peaceful protest are usually over during the daytime and they disband after a few hours. The problem them becomes that those who are up to mischief who use the protest as cover now lose that cover. They start to riot, steal and use violence to hide their goals or maybe because the police are less likely to intervene. This is the usual dregs of society taking advantage of a right to protest and hiding under its umbrella. There is a difference between protest and riots. Protest are a right. Riots is just violence, robbery , thief has always been a part of life in any country. People take advantage of the situation and do what they normally do behind closed doors.

When you go to a protest, knowing you are providing cover for a riot, you're guilty too. The Democrats, if they weren't evil, would be calling for an end to all protests.

But weatherman, she said protests!

Okay. Name a city with protesting that’s not seen them turn into riots. Oh, excuse me. ‘Peaceful’ protests.

Once again your thread tittle is a lie. Protests are not riots. Protests are a first amendment right . Why do you hate the constitution ?

We need better solutions at lower cost!

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
You say that. There are some cities people leave when they sell their homes and leave city boundaries they have to pay a small percentage tax. An escape tax as it were. But I see where your coming from there.

A heartbeat away from the Presidency? Hell no. This lady is dangerous. MAGA, lets restore some order.
The unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

You say that. There are some cities people leave when they sell their homes and leave city boundaries they have to pay a small percentage tax. An escape tax as it were. But I see where your coming from there.

What the hell are you smoking, your little escape tax is as unconstitutional as it gets. How about individual States/cities tax people for not moving there? Are you down with that?

Okay. Name a city with protesting that’s not seen them turn into riots. Oh, excuse me. ‘Peaceful’ protests.

Protests, not 'riots.'

And she's correct.
Like I said, one in the same. There is only violence when Democrats are involved.
So now the thread author admits he is lying in the title. He didn't like the word protests so he pretended Pelosi said "riots".
If this wasn't a conservative message board, this would have been deleted.

Protests, not 'riots.'

And she's correct.
Like I said, one in the same. There is only violence when Democrats are involved.
So now the thread author admits he is lying in the title. He didn't like the word protests so he pretended Pelosi said "riots".
That’s like a Muslim saying Jihad will continue and you defending it saying he never said violence.

Sure would be cool if Harris the slave trader attended a riot and got killed for being a slave trader.........................

Dead bodies cool off in most climates you know.

Protests, not 'riots.'

And she's correct.
So why did she incarcerate black Americans as California AG?
Why did she attack Biden for bragging about working with segregationists on federal crime bills?
Why are all the "protest" taking place in leftist run cities?

Protests, not 'riots.'

And she's correct.
The word "protest" is the new riot you leftists love to redefine meanings of words in the middle of a discussion

Forum List

Back