Harris: Of course we must regulate how much meat Americans are eating

Kamala Harris wants to ration meat!

29844c7e-b0bb-4dc6-a399-d4c1e3875b63.png

Is that woman sane?

Kamala Harris says Americans need to be "educated about the effect of our eating habits on our environment," and says she would change the dietary guidelines to reduce the amount of red meat you can eat. #ClimateTownHall pic.twitter.com/XqcFzLv479Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 4, 2019
But she couldn’t wait to get her porkchop on a stick at the Iowa State Fair

If you want to take the time, go to Kamala Harris: Of Course We Must Regulate How Much Meat Americans Are Eating

Politicians pontificate on policing pork to save the planet @ Politicians pontificate on policing pork to save the planet - Freedom Outpost

https://freedomoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/shutterstock_1006206532.jpg

More People Watched Fox Or MSNBC During CNN’s Climate Town Hall With 2020 Democrats @ More People Watched Fox Or MSNBC During CNN's Climate Town Hall
You people are absolutely hysterical, and I don't mean in a funny way. All that meat that you're eating is clogging up your brains.

She want to force people to change their diets.

And it doesn't matter if I agree or not because it is not up to me or you or the fucking government to tell other people what to eat.

It's a guideline. Ignore it if you wish.

Look it up on you tube

She says create incentives and ban certain behaviors when it comes to diet. If banning behaviors isn't forcing people to change what is?

Kamala Harris Wants The Government To Create “Incentives” For Americans to Eat Less Meat
Another lie...She never said anything about "banning behaviors" What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Did you look at the you tube link I posted?

She specifically said creating incentives and banning certain behaviors

She want to force people to change their diets.

And it doesn't matter if I agree or not because it is not up to me or you or the fucking government to tell other people what to eat.

Look it up on you tube

She says create incentives and ban certain behaviors when it comes to diet. If banning behaviors isn't forcing people to change what is?

Kamala Harris Wants The Government To Create “Incentives” For Americans to Eat Less Meat
Another lie...She never said anything about "banning behaviors" What the fuck is wrong with you people?
1:30 of the video

Creating incentives and banning certain behaviors

That is a direct quote of what she said

I was on my phone and the video started after that. I think it was because of the way the link was posted. She she does say one small remark about "banning". He speech is on incentives. She doesn't state she is going to ban meat. That's not even her argument.
she said ban. why are you defending that?

Look it up on you tube

Look it up on you tube

I was on my phone and the video started after that. I think it was because of the way the link was posted. She she does say one small remark about "banning". He speech is on incentives. She doesn't state she is going to ban meat. That's not even her argument.
She said "ban certain behaviors" but what did that mean ? Neither you or anyone else can explain that. She clearly did not say "ban meat" or "ban meat eating" So get the fuck over it and chill. The hysteria that you people are displaying over this is not making you look very smart.

Meats gone up since the trade war, tramp is limiting it on his own. Also veggies, fruits, pretty much everything.
China is rapidly building its military. As their power becomes more massive and the sheer number of large naval military vessels needed for them to keep their sea lanes open as their business ventures infiltrate every part of the globe, you will see what being submissive really means. In just a few years they have completed on air craft carrier completing a second soon and couple years from now two more will enter service. Those two will be nuclear powered. They learn fast. and they steal faster from us. Of course we have given them technology to. And you know who did that....

Business.
Economic juggernaut.....they will become military juggernaut! They learned from the Soviet Union as they have used sweat shop capitalism to propel growth. The people do not mind because they were living off of dirt and their wages are not that high but more the they ever had. A middle class is forming. And they only have a few hundred million people involved so far and another billion people waiting in the wings. How long do you think we will argue over the extremes of social justice? It is safe to say that if we keep not paying attention to the Chinese reality, we will have a much worse problem.

We do not get to determine which countries can act like us and which can't.
But the empowered become the ones who influence. A stricter people will spread that influence around the globe.

Look it up on you tube

Look it up on you tube

Ban certain behaviours is what she said. Pretty vague. We ban many things. I may agree, I may not but I need to know what is being discussed.

Forum List

Back