Harris: Of course we must regulate how much meat Americans are eating

Hek man, Sanders extreme positions put him on top.

Extreme is based upon one persons viewpoint and extreme is irrelevant without context.

Trump is always threatening "extreme" measures.
Fair
But taking over entire industries and sectors of the economy? Funding worldwide abortions? Meat tax?
Hek, you just implied that was extreme.

Meat is already taxed. I disagree it should be but that means that an increase in the tax is not an extreme position. Other things are done worldwide by all first world (and many not first world) countries so that is hardly extreme.
Meat tax is nothing more than a way to derail consumption.
Bernie wants the poor to eat grass!

Right, tax bad.

Tariff good.
Always changing the subject when you are losing.
It's a sign of intellectual dishonesty.
Good day.

Extreme is based upon one persons viewpoint and extreme is irrelevant without context.

Trump is always threatening "extreme" measures.
Fair
But taking over entire industries and sectors of the economy? Funding worldwide abortions? Meat tax?

Meat is already taxed. I disagree it should be but that means that an increase in the tax is not an extreme position. Other things are done worldwide by all first world (and many not first world) countries so that is hardly extreme.

Right, tax bad.

Tariff good.
Good day.

Sorry, I'll take serious replies like "Bernie wants the poor to eat grass" from now one. Silly me.

Fair

Right, tax bad.

Tariff good.
Good day.

Sorry, I'll take serious replies like "Bernie wants the poor to eat grass" from now one. Silly me.
I was obviously trying to be humorous, dipshit. My point was made right before that line.
Try again if you want. I'm sure it will be another failure.

Right, tax bad.

Tariff good.
Good day.

I was obviously trying to be humorous, dipshit. My point was made right before that line.
Try again if you want. I'm sure it will be another failure.

Try harder.

How could we not control the lives of our serfs in this level of detail?

Kamala Harris: Of Course We Must Regulate How Much Meat Americans Are Eating

She did not say she was going to limit meat intake.
Not her meat intake anyway

What do you think it meas to move to a more plant based diet if it doesn't mean eating less meat?

Nothing wrong with that. As I get older I have done that. If you prefer to be a drain on our medical system, you can do as you please though.

What do you think it meas to move to a more plant based diet if it doesn't mean eating less meat?

Nothing wrong with that. As I get older I have done that. If you prefer to be a drain on our medical system, you can do as you please though.

And that was your choice right?

Do you want to be forced to do it?

And you have no idea what I eat. I'll bet I'm far healthier than you are.

I listened! I don't think all the homeless people in her State would approve, it would greatly reduce the high quality dumpster diners they enjoy now. She said she would change the Dietary Guidelines and ban certain "behaviors" in regard to what we eat. What a grand vision. Really sounded more like I'll agree with anything you want me too if it gets me attention. She Boobed her head like she was going down on her future boss at a private interview. She's done!:boohoo:

So you agree with her that we should move towards a more plants based diet, especially as we grow older?

So you hang your hat on... Harris will limit the amount of red meat available, but not regulate "intake".

You Progs are so inventive when it comes to covering up your own stupidity.

If you put that much thought and effort into something useful, you wouldn't be so obsessed with stopping America from being great.

So you agree with her that we should move towards a more plants based diet, especially as we grow older?

I don't agree with her forcing people to do what she wants them to do.

If a person decides to change his diet it's none of my, yours, or the fucking government's business.

If a person decides to change his diet it's none of my, yours, or the fucking government's business.

She forced no one. She advocated that we change the guidelines to one of less meat. You disagree?

Older people should limit their cholesterol, sodium and calories. They should stand for the Pledge of Allegiance. They should exercise, spend wisely, love their spouses and children, bathe regularly, brush their teeth after every meal, and Pray to God often.

Let's pass some laws.

She forced no one. She advocated that we change the guidelines to one of less meat. You disagree?
She want to force people to change their diets.

And it doesn't matter if I agree or not because it is not up to me or you or the fucking government to tell other people what to eat.

Older people should limit their cholesterol, sodium and calories. They should exercise, spend wisely, love their spouses and children, bathe regularly, brush their teeth after every meal, and Pray to God often.

Let's pass some laws.

Guidelines are not a law. You can argue as I did earlier that they really do little and I will not disagree but it seems in the end people really are not disagreeing with her point.

Older people should limit their cholesterol, sodium and calories. They should exercise, spend wisely, love their spouses and children, bathe regularly, brush their teeth after every meal, and Pray to God often.

Let's pass some laws.

Guidelines are not a law. You can argue as I did earlier that they really do little and I will not disagree but it seems in the end people really are not disagreeing with her point.
She said we "must regulate" what people eat.

In what world does that mean give suggestions?

She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits.

She never said she wants to force people to eat less meat. That is a lie from the OP 's link.

She want to force people to change their diets.

And it doesn't matter if I agree or not because it is not up to me or you or the fucking government to tell other people what to eat.

It's a guideline. Ignore it if you wish.

Forum List

Back