Harris: Of course we must regulate how much meat Americans are eating

I don't agree with her forcing people to do what she wants them to do.

If a person decides to change his diet it's none of my, yours, or the fucking government's business.

She forced no one. She advocated that we change the guidelines to one of less meat. You disagree?
She want to force people to change their diets.

And it doesn't matter if I agree or not because it is not up to me or you or the fucking government to tell other people what to eat.

It's a guideline. Ignore it if you wish.

Look it up on you tube

She says create incentives and ban certain behaviors when it comes to diet. If banning behaviors isn't forcing people to change what is?

Kamala Harris Wants The Government To Create “Incentives” For Americans to Eat Less Meat

I did not see her say she would ban anything there.
1:30 of the video

Creating incentives and banning certain behaviors

She said this in the context of changing dietary guidelines

It seems to me "banning certain behaviors" goes a lot farther than merely suggesting people change their diets

I don't agree with her forcing people to do what she wants them to do.

If a person decides to change his diet it's none of my, yours, or the fucking government's business.

She forced no one. She advocated that we change the guidelines to one of less meat. You disagree?

And it doesn't matter if I agree or not because it is not up to me or you or the fucking government to tell other people what to eat.

Look it up on you tube

She says create incentives and ban certain behaviors when it comes to diet. If banning behaviors isn't forcing people to change what is?

Kamala Harris Wants The Government To Create “Incentives” For Americans to Eat Less Meat

That's alright, we know how observant you are on most things.

Look it up on you tube

Man I even put the time stamp for these morons

So it doesn't even matter that she didn't say what the OP claimed huh??

Trumpers are pathetic....

You really think it matters what one really says? Thread after thread this goes on. The rule of thumb is, if it agrees with your agenda, than it must be true. It cuts both ways.

How could we not control the lives of our serfs in this level of detail?

Kamala Harris: Of Course We Must Regulate How Much Meat Americans Are Eating

THE COMMUNIST PLAN:
  • First the Schools. Control the Children.
  • Then the minds. Control the flow of information.
  • Then their finances. Heavy taxation and bank regulation combined with electronic tracking of your every move. Ban cash.
  • Finally the bodies.
  1. Healthcare first. Harvest the baby parts and kill off the old.
  2. Regulate what they eat.
  3. Regulate how they have sex, have children, raise families.
  4. Take away their guns to protest and defend themselves.
  5. Finally, limit what they can say.
It is a literal Leftist wet-dream.

So if you dislike Harris because she is an awful human being then you’re a “Trumper”? What a pathetic loser you are.
No.... if you have to lie to substantiate your dislike for someone is what makes you pathetic......
That sounds eerily familiar doesn't it?
No, it doesn't....

Are you reliving some personal experience and projecting it on to strangers online??
If you don't see it, you are thick headed....or in denial.

Apparently I assume you are being triggered by your eternal need to defend Trump.....

Are you upset that I am not a Trump sycophant??
not at all, we don't care who you are a sycophant to, but why does it bother you we are trump supporters? you need us to be you is that it? we're not allowed? come on man, let us know your nazi position.

Look it up on you tube

Another lie...She never said anything about "banning behaviors" What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Did you look at the you tube link I posted?

She specifically said creating incentives and banning certain behaviors

Look it up on you tube

Another lie...She never said anything about "banning behaviors" What the fuck is wrong with you people?

That is a direct quote of what she said

I was on my phone and the video started after that. I think it was because of the way the link was posted. She she does say one small remark about "banning". He speech is on incentives. She doesn't state she is going to ban meat. That's not even her argument.

Look it up on you tube

Yes she said ban certain behaviors and right away you thought it was meat intake??

Look it up on you tube

Yes she said ban certain behaviors and right away you thought it was meat intake??

Sigh, don't you clowns pay attention to anything?
Kamala Harris: Government 'can and should' legislate your meat consumption to combat climate change

How could we not control the lives of our serfs in this level of detail?

Kamala Harris: Of Course We Must Regulate How Much Meat Americans Are Eating

THE COMMUNIST PLAN:
  • First the Schools. Control the Children.
  • Then the minds. Control the flow of information.
  • Then their finances. Heavy taxation and bank regulation combined with electronic tracking of your every move. Ban cash.
  • Finally the bodies.
  1. Healthcare first. Harvest the baby parts and kill off the old.
  2. Regulate what they eat.
  3. Regulate how they have sex, have children, raise families.
  4. Take away their guns to protest and defend themselves.
  5. Finally, limit what they can say.
It is a literal Leftist wet-dream.
home economics can be important, even off grid.

"She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits."

No.... if you have to lie to substantiate your dislike for someone is what makes you pathetic......
That sounds eerily familiar doesn't it?
No, it doesn't....

Are you reliving some personal experience and projecting it on to strangers online??
If you don't see it, you are thick headed....or in denial.

Apparently I assume you are being triggered by your eternal need to defend Trump.....

Are you upset that I am not a Trump sycophant??
not at all, we don't care who you are a sycophant to, but why does it bother you we are trump supporters? you need us to be you is that it? we're not allowed? come on man, let us know your nazi position.
it doesn't bother me. we should have had your guy on our side, actually moving forward on legitimate and Constitutional objectives.

Harris is going nowhere. When you can't get traction you take the most extreme position you can to try and get publicity for yourself.

Right now only what Sanders, Warren or Biden says really matters and only Sanders can actually be believed.
Hek man, Sanders extreme positions put him on top.

Extreme is based upon one persons viewpoint and extreme is irrelevant without context.

Trump is always threatening "extreme" measures.
Fair
But taking over entire industries and sectors of the economy? Funding worldwide abortions? Meat tax?
Hek, you just implied that was extreme.

Meat is already taxed. I disagree it should be but that means that an increase in the tax is not an extreme position. Other things are done worldwide by all first world (and many not first world) countries so that is hardly extreme.
wow

Harris is going nowhere. When you can't get traction you take the most extreme position you can to try and get publicity for yourself.

Right now only what Sanders, Warren or Biden says really matters and only Sanders can actually be believed.
Hek man, Sanders extreme positions put him on top.

Extreme is based upon one persons viewpoint and extreme is irrelevant without context.

Trump is always threatening "extreme" measures.
Fair
But taking over entire industries and sectors of the economy? Funding worldwide abortions? Meat tax?
Hek, you just implied that was extreme.

Meat is already taxed. I disagree it should be but that means that an increase in the tax is not an extreme position. Other things are done worldwide by all first world (and many not first world) countries so that is hardly extreme.
Meat tax is nothing more than a way to derail consumption.
Bernie wants the poor to eat grass!
actually, he prefers they all die.

Look it up on you tube

Did you look at the you tube link I posted?

She specifically said creating incentives and banning certain behaviors

Look it up on you tube

That is a direct quote of what she said

I was on my phone and the video started after that. I think it was because of the way the link was posted. She she does say one small remark about "banning". He speech is on incentives. She doesn't state she is going to ban meat. That's not even her argument.
Incentive and banning certain behaviors

And I never claimed she was going to ban meat did I?

I said she wants to force people to change their diets with incentives and bans on certain behaviors

Jesus Christ on a cracker anytime a fucking politician talks about banning certain behaviors she is talking about forcing you to behave differently

"She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits."

The questioner does not say that.

You missed the bigger picture as every dem candidate is pushing for some type of higher taxes, confiscations, forceful govt etc. Dems need to be led by the nose. They cant think.

Forum List

Back