Harris: Of course we must regulate how much meat Americans are eating

Kamala wants to prevent the plebes from grilling burgers and smoking ribs, but it's quite certain that she and the Obabbles will eat Wagyu steaks (the latter at their new $15M compound on Martha's Vineyard).

The biggest luxury for the Elites is hypocrisy.
yep, nothing ever from the elites, they get they force peons. it's how it's always been since the medieval days. nothing different.

you far-left liberal loons are pushing these democrat candidates so far left into insanity they will become unelectable with the sane general public

How could we not control the lives of our serfs in this level of detail?

Kamala Harris: Of Course We Must Regulate How Much Meat Americans Are Eating
This is just more of your dishonest horseshit that mimics the Townhall screed. She said nothing of the kind. You are either knowingly lying, or are so stupid that you just read the headline published by that right wing rag and decided it was accurate without reading further.

THIS is what she said.....from your own link:
Kamala Harris says Americans need to be "educated about the effect of our eating habits on our environment," and says she would change the dietary guidelines to reduce the amount of red meat you can eat. #ClimateTownHall

Changing "guidelines" is not regulating meat consumption
Lol
Progressives like yourself are spineless motherfuckers, who cannot tolerate anybody that disagrees with them. So shut the fuck up you worthless kunt
I don't tolerate liars

you far-left liberal loons are pushing these democrat candidates so far left into insanity they will become unelectable with the sane general public
not sure why someone promotes their own peril.

This is just more of your dishonest horseshit that mimics the Townhall screed. She said nothing of the kind. You are either knowingly lying, or are so stupid that you just read the headline published by that right wing rag and decided it was accurate without reading further.

THIS is what she said.....from your own link:
Kamala Harris says Americans need to be "educated about the effect of our eating habits on our environment," and says she would change the dietary guidelines to reduce the amount of red meat you can eat. #ClimateTownHall

Changing "guidelines" is not regulating meat consumption
Lol
Progressives like yourself are spineless motherfuckers, who cannot tolerate anybody that disagrees with them. So shut the fuck up you worthless kunt
I don't tolerate liars
how do you live with yourself then?

Kamala wants to prevent the plebes from grilling burgers and smoking ribs, but it's quite certain that she and the Obabbles will eat Wagyu steaks (the latter at their new $15M compound on Martha's Vineyard).

The biggest luxury for the Elites is hypocrisy.
yep, nothing ever from the elites, they get they force peons. it's how it's always been since the medieval days. nothing different.

That's exactly their agenda - to have a new servant class to wait upon them. Very aristocratic of them, donchanow.

America's Hot New Job Is Being a Rich Person's Servant

"She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits."

The questioner does not say that.
The questioner said 'reduce consumption of red meat' by 'changing the guidelines'. What does that mean? it means making meat unavailable. It's all it can mean. how else will she reduce consumption. She isn't going to change my eating habits unless, she does something to limit my ability to buy it. or, you're so much smarter than me what would that look like where she doesn't impose her shit on me?

LOL. only in bizzaro world. We have guidelines now that ban nothing.
as always, you didn't answer the question I asked, the questioner said reduce consumption, harris said yes. I asked you to state how she would stop me from consuming meat like I do today? why did you deflect punk?
Shut up and eat your spinach Popeye

So it doesn't even matter that she didn't say what the OP claimed huh??

Trumpers are pathetic....

So if you dislike Harris because she is an awful human being then you’re a “Trumper”? What a pathetic loser you are.
No.... if you have to lie to substantiate your dislike for someone is what makes you pathetic......

Russia Russia Russia. Talk about cognitive dissonance

She did not say she was going to limit meat intake.
No.....she just wants to intentionally drive up the costs.

This is part of the plan.

Democrats drive up the cost of living and then complain about low living--wages.

Because Tariff's don't do that........or so the argument goes.
tariff's don't affect you, just don't, you can't point to something that cost you more. go ahead, try!

Lol

"She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits."

The questioner does not say that.
The questioner said 'reduce consumption of red meat' by 'changing the guidelines'. What does that mean? it means making meat unavailable. It's all it can mean. how else will she reduce consumption. She isn't going to change my eating habits unless, she does something to limit my ability to buy it. or, you're so much smarter than me what would that look like where she doesn't impose her shit on me?

LOL. only in bizzaro world. We have guidelines now that ban nothing.
as always, you didn't answer the question I asked, the questioner said reduce consumption, harris said yes. I asked you to state how she would stop me from consuming meat like I do today? why did you deflect punk?

She wouldn't. She didn't say she would. That was your Paranoia speaking.

what the hell do you think regulate means you idiot
Just one problem. She did not say "regulate"

You fricken clowns should learn to pay attention.

Dude!! That is what the Townhall headline said that she said. Now show us where she actually said it. You don't think much for someone who calls themselves a thinker

You far right loons are so stupid that you think that looking for ways to sustain the planet is too radical

yes when you want to ban eating habits

we need to "ban certain behaviors" when discussing eating habits
banning is regulating

Kamala didn't get into politics so she can become president, she got into it because she gives a damn!

Dude!! That is what the Townhall headline said that she said. Now show us where she actually said it. You don't think much for someone who calls themselves a thinker
"banning certain behaviors" when she was discussing eating habits which is at 1:08 in the video which I'm sure you didn't watch

banning is regulating you fucking idiot

Dood, when someone asks if you'll "regulate" and you answer yes, it typically means yes. Show us you have some fricken common sense.

Forum List

Back