Harris: Of course we must regulate how much meat Americans are eating

It's a guideline. Ignore it if you wish.

Look it up on you tube

She says create incentives and ban certain behaviors when it comes to diet. If banning behaviors isn't forcing people to change what is?

Kamala Harris Wants The Government To Create “Incentives” For Americans to Eat Less Meat

I did not see her say she would ban anything there.

That's alright, we know how observant you are on most things.

Man I even put the time stamp for these morons
Yes she said ban certain behaviors and right away you thought it was meat intake??

I never said what I thought it was but since she ios talking about forcing people to change their eating habits what do you think she meant?

And I don't care what changes she is trying to force people to make with her incentives and bans. It is not the place of the fucking government to dictate to anyone what they eat, drink, smoke or shove up their asses

"She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits."

The questioner does not say that.

You missed the bigger picture as every dem candidate is pushing for some type of higher taxes, confiscations, forceful govt etc. Dems need to be led by the nose. They cant think.

Tariff's are indeed taxes.

"She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits."

The questioner said 'reduce consumption of red meat' by 'changing the guidelines'. What does that mean? it means making meat unavailable. It's all it can mean. how else will she reduce consumption? She isn't going to change my eating habits unless, she does something to limit my ability to buy it. or, you're so much smarter than me what would that look like where she doesn't impose her shit on me?

Look it up on you tube

She says create incentives and ban certain behaviors when it comes to diet. If banning behaviors isn't forcing people to change what is?

Kamala Harris Wants The Government To Create “Incentives” For Americans to Eat Less Meat

Yes she said ban certain behaviors and right away you thought it was meat intake??

I never said what I thought it was but since she ios talking about forcing people to change their eating habits what do you think she meant?

She never says "forces" concerning changing eating habits. She talks about changing guidelines.

How could we not control the lives of our serfs in this level of detail?

Kamala Harris: Of Course We Must Regulate How Much Meat Americans Are Eating

She did not say she was going to limit meat intake.

From the article:

Kamala Harris says Americans need to be "educated about the effect of our eating habits on our environment," and says she would change the dietary guidelines to reduce the amount of red meat you can eat. #ClimateTownHall pic.twitter.com/XqcFzLv479

— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 4, 2019

The questioner said 'reduce consumption of red meat' by 'changing the guidelines'. What does that mean? it means making meat unavailable. It's all it can mean. how else will she reduce consumption. She isn't going to change my eating habits unless, she does something to limit my ability to buy it. or, you're so much smarter than me what would that look like where she doesn't impose her shit on me?

LOL. only in bizzaro world. We have guidelines now that ban nothing.

Look it up on you tube

Sigh, don't you clowns pay attention to anything?
Kamala Harris: Government 'can and should' legislate your meat consumption to combat climate change

At least she wasn't an alcoholic like beck was and was kicked off of TV. He actually turned into a crazy Christian and still is for all we know.

She never says "forces" concerning changing eating habits. She talks about changing guidelines.

Where did I say she used the word forced?

And she specifically said "BANNING CERTAIN BEHAVIORS"

why do you choose to ignore that statement?

What do you think a ban on a behavior is if it is not forcing people to change their behavior?

What do you think a ban on a behavior is if it is not forcing people to change their behavior?

Around in circles we go. Not interested.

You have selective hearing

Except Cory Booker says dems aren't trying to take away hamburgers and that, that is all made up. Folks Harris says she's taking meat away and he comes out after saying we're making it up. holy fk these people are so disingenuous, or really fking stupid.
9:31 of the video.

its the same bull shit spewed for years about them not wanting to take away guns

No.....she just wants to intentionally drive up the costs.

This is part of the plan.

Democrats drive up the cost of living and then complain about low living--wages.

Because Tariff's don't do that........or so the argument goes.

Sigh, don't you clowns pay attention to anything?
Kamala Harris: Government 'can and should' legislate your meat consumption to combat climate change

At least she wasn't an alcoholic like beck was and was kicked off of TV. He actually turned into a crazy Christian and still is for all we know.

Yep, not concerned about Beck until he decides to regulate what we eat.

Yup, around in circles, thanks for the ride dumbass.

No.....she just wants to intentionally drive up the costs.

This is part of the plan.

Democrats drive up the cost of living and then complain about low living--wages.

Because Tariff's don't do that........or so the argument goes.
tariff's don't affect you, just don't, you can't point to something that cost you more. go ahead, try!

The questioner said 'reduce consumption of red meat' by 'changing the guidelines'. What does that mean? it means making meat unavailable. It's all it can mean. how else will she reduce consumption. She isn't going to change my eating habits unless, she does something to limit my ability to buy it. or, you're so much smarter than me what would that look like where she doesn't impose her shit on me?

LOL. only in bizzaro world. We have guidelines now that ban nothing.
as always, you didn't answer the question I asked, the questioner said reduce consumption, harris said yes. I asked you to state how she would stop me from consuming meat like I do today? why did you deflect punk?

Kamala wants to prevent the plebes from grilling burgers and smoking ribs, but it's quite certain that she and the Obabbles will eat Wagyu steaks (the latter at their new $15M compound on Martha's Vineyard).

The biggest luxury for the Elites is hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back