Harris on Voter ID Requirements

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“I don’t think that we should underestimate what that could mean,” Harris said about allowing voter ID laws. “Because in some people’s mind that means, well, you’re going to have to Xerox or photocopy your ID to send it in to prove you are who you are. Well, there are a whole lot of people, especially people who live in rural communities, who don’t – there’s no Kinko’s, there’s no Office Max near them. People have to understand that when we’re talking about voter ID laws, be clear about who you have in mind and what would be required of them to prove who they are.”

Can anyone decode that? Obviously she has no clue about what voter ID is.

She’s the best and brightest of the Democrats.

It took 3 1/2 years for Democrats to realize Biden had dementia. They thought he was "sharp as a tack" the week before they dumped him. Democrats thought Ananti would have been a great Presidential candidate. Now that they have no credibility, they expect us to believe that Harris, the current VP responsible for our broken border and inflation, has miraculously turned into an all star candidate. In reality, Harris-Walz makes the Biden administration look great. Back to MAGA before we lose our Democracy.

"Because in some people’s mind that means, well, you’re going to have to Xerox or photocopy your ID to send it in to prove you are who you are. Well, there are a whole lot of people, especially people who live in rural communities, who don’t – there’s no Kinko’s, there’s no Office Max near them."

Well, carrying a photo ID seems to be a real issue for many. I often watch a TV show called "Hardcore Pawn," about a pawn store in Detroit where most of the clientele is black, and it is hilarious--- I swear--- NONE of these people ever have ID on them! So democrats realize that if elections required ID too, mass quantities of democrat voters wouldn't be able to vote.

As to the BS above about "rural communities" not having a Kinkos near them, who is she kidding? Aside from the fact that most every supermarket has a copy machine, all anyone would need to do is take a picture of their photo ID with their cellphone, then send that in. And apparently black folk all have their cellphones with them.

“I don’t think that we should underestimate what that could mean,” Harris said about allowing voter ID laws. “Because in some people’s mind that means, well, you’re going to have to Xerox or photocopy your ID to send it in to prove you are who you are. Well, there are a whole lot of people, especially people who live in rural communities, who don’t – there’s no Kinko’s, there’s no Office Max near them. People have to understand that when we’re talking about voter ID laws, be clear about who you have in mind and what would be required of them to prove who they are.”

Can anyone decode that? Obviously she has no clue about what voter ID is.

She’s the best and brightest of the Democrats.

Who the fuck thinks you should be able to prove your identity with a photocopy of a ID?

If you can't take your actual ID with you then you shouldn't be voting. I think even rural people with no Kinko's can manage to put their license in their pocket and take it with them.

Who the fuck thinks you should be able to prove your identity with a photocopy of a ID?

If you can't take your actual ID with you then you shouldn't be voting. I think even rural people with no Kinko's can manage to put their license in their pocket and take it with them.

It's Harris, her mouth runs and her brain hasn't engaged

It's Harris, her mouth runs and her brain hasn't engaged

It's not her I'm concerned about, what concerns me is all the people who believe what she says and don't actually think about it or even care.

A dummy is just a dummy and doesn't matter until people start listening to the dummy. Then you have a real problem.

Forum List

Back