Harris To Voters: You Have To Elect Me To Find Out What I’m For

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Harris To Voters:

You Have To Elect Me To Find Out What I’m For

13 Aug 2024 ~~

In the three weeks since Joe Biden handed her the nomination, Kamala Harris spent a total of 70 seconds in front of reporters and issued one specific promise, which she stole from Donald Trump.
This is the first presidential campaign in history that appears to be guided by Nancy Pelosi’s line about Obamacare: “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.”
At her brief stop before a handful of reporters while boarding Air Force Two, one of them oh-so-politely asked Harris when she’d sit down for a press interview.
Her answer: “I’ve talked to my team. I want us to get an interview scheduled before the end of the month.”
Staging rallies around the country is easy. Sitting down for an interview with a fawning reporter? That’s complicated business!
This is all in keeping with Harris’ completely content-free campaign, which she apparently hopes to ride until November on the wings of an adoring press.
To date, her website is utterly substance-free, consisting only of a bio of her and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, a donation page, and a page selling sophomoric merch.
So far, the only specific promise Harris has made — other than to “defend democracy” and “freedom” — is to eliminate taxes on tips, something she only now embraces because it’s been a winning idea for Trump. (Never mind that she cast the tie-breaking vote for the criminally misnamed “Inflation Reduction Act,” which gave the IRS $80 billion to catch tax cheats, after which it quickly announced plans to crack down on tip income.)
Harris claims she’ll release an economic plan this week that will explain “what we need to do to bring down costs and also strengthen the economy.” We aren’t holding our breath.
To the press who are supposedly covering Harris, keeping her agenda vague and sticking with scripted remarks is a smart strategy. But that strategy only works if the press lets it. So far they are happily obliging.
~Snip~
Early in Biden’s term, after putting Harris in charge of fixing the “root causes” of the border crisis, she sat down for an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, which was such an epic disaster that she basically avoided sit-down interviews for a year.
That didn’t prevent Harris from displaying her dim grasp on things whenever she spoke extemporaneously, repeating her “unburdened by what has been” line ad nauseam when not waxing philosophically about the “significance of the passage of time.”
Harris has no doubt spent three years preparing for this moment, so maybe she’s improved her skills. But when Americans held prisoner in Russia returned at the start of the month and a reporter asked her how she feels, Harris blurted this:
If she is so sharp and politically savvy and so full of great ideas, you’d think she’d be eager to show off all this off. Why keep her light under a bushel?
Having said all this, the real risk to the country isn’t electing someone who is stupid. It’s electing someone who’s been allowed to hide the fact that she is a hardcore leftist.
That’s what voters will learn about Harris if, God help us, she wins this November.

Commentary:
Yet another pass from the media - who continue to treat Harris as the Second Coming of Christ - while vilifying and hammering Trump constantly.
Harris does not have one original idea. She even plagiarizes from the competition.
She's taken this one right out of Pelosi’s playbook.
The results from the first statement resulted in a steaming stinking failure. This will happen here too.
What’s worse is that people are so misinformed they’ll vote for her just like the voted for the gimp she works under.
Why would any serious American would consider voting for this fraud. The only reason the Democrat neo Marxists want her in office is so Obama and the rest of the slobs can run the Government while gold-digger Kamaltoe is nothing but a figurehead Queen. America! Get serious. Don’t play along with this joke. If you do, you are making s very serious mistake.
The biggest issue in the Harris campaign is that
  • Harris knew, and covered up, the mental incapacity of the President of the US.
  • This is arguably the greatest scandal in the history of the Presidency
  • The coverup involved those in the Federal Govt who interacted with Biden, and involved everyone in the media who ever interviewed Biden.
Harris is receiving the usual Democrat protectionist treatment. As expected, Harris declined an interview with Time magazine. And the suck-ups let her get away with it. We, the people, will not.

Harris To Voters:

13 Aug 2024 ~~

In the three weeks since Joe Biden handed her the nomination, Kamala Harris spent a total of 70 seconds in front of reporters and issued one specific promise, which she stole from Donald Trump.
This is the first presidential campaign in history that appears to be guided by Nancy Pelosi’s line about Obamacare: “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.”
At her brief stop before a handful of reporters while boarding Air Force Two, one of them oh-so-politely asked Harris when she’d sit down for a press interview.
Her answer: “I’ve talked to my team. I want us to get an interview scheduled before the end of the month.”
Staging rallies around the country is easy. Sitting down for an interview with a fawning reporter? That’s complicated business!
This is all in keeping with Harris’ completely content-free campaign, which she apparently hopes to ride until November on the wings of an adoring press.
To date, her website is utterly substance-free, consisting only of a bio of her and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, a donation page, and a page selling sophomoric merch.
So far, the only specific promise Harris has made — other than to “defend democracy” and “freedom” — is to eliminate taxes on tips, something she only now embraces because it’s been a winning idea for Trump. (Never mind that she cast the tie-breaking vote for the criminally misnamed “Inflation Reduction Act,” which gave the IRS $80 billion to catch tax cheats, after which it quickly announced plans to crack down on tip income.)
Harris claims she’ll release an economic plan this week that will explain “what we need to do to bring down costs and also strengthen the economy.” We aren’t holding our breath.
To the press who are supposedly covering Harris, keeping her agenda vague and sticking with scripted remarks is a smart strategy. But that strategy only works if the press lets it. So far they are happily obliging.
~Snip~
Early in Biden’s term, after putting Harris in charge of fixing the “root causes” of the border crisis, she sat down for an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, which was such an epic disaster that she basically avoided sit-down interviews for a year.
That didn’t prevent Harris from displaying her dim grasp on things whenever she spoke extemporaneously, repeating her “unburdened by what has been” line ad nauseam when not waxing philosophically about the “significance of the passage of time.”
Harris has no doubt spent three years preparing for this moment, so maybe she’s improved her skills. But when Americans held prisoner in Russia returned at the start of the month and a reporter asked her how she feels, Harris blurted this:
If she is so sharp and politically savvy and so full of great ideas, you’d think she’d be eager to show off all this off. Why keep her light under a bushel?
Having said all this, the real risk to the country isn’t electing someone who is stupid. It’s electing someone who’s been allowed to hide the fact that she is a hardcore leftist.
That’s what voters will learn about Harris if, God help us, she wins this November.

Commentary:
Yet another pass from the media - who continue to treat Harris as the Second Coming of Christ - while vilifying and hammering Trump constantly.
Harris does not have one original idea. She even plagiarizes from the competition.
The results from the first statement resulted in a steaming stinking failure. This will happen here too.
What’s worse is that people are so misinformed they’ll vote for her just like the voted for the gimp she works under.
Why would any serious American would consider voting for this fraud. The only reason the Democrat neo Marxists want her in office is so Obama and the rest of the slobs can run the Government while gold-digger Kamaltoe is nothing but a figurehead Queen. America! Get serious. Don’t play along with this joke. If you do, you are making s very serious mistake.
  • Harris knew, and covered up, the mental incapacity of the President of the US.
  • The coverup involved those in the Federal Govt who interacted with Biden, and involved everyone in the media who ever interviewed Biden.
Harris is receiving the usual Democrat protectionist treatment. As expected, Harris declined an interview with Time magazine. And the suck-ups let her get away with it. We, the people, will not.
So..Harris didn't actually say this? Check.

BTW, the last line of Pelosi's statement on the ACA was "away from the fog of the controversy".
You disingenuous feebs always leave that part of her statement off. :)

Harris To Voters:

13 Aug 2024 ~~

~Snip~

Commentary:
1723560539152.png

Kamala is just like Obamacare, we had to pass it to find out what is in it.

The old Candidate Protection Program.... :laughing0301:

I see the temptation... that ignorant slut can't talk.... well, not without drawing laughter and pointing.... and the plan worked last time. They kept that bed-shitting vegetable locked down and we didn't "discover" the problem until a few weeks ago when it expired on a debate stage. Actually it was knocked out, but same difference.

But, they still had to switch 3.5 million votes and 2000 mules, yada-yada last time. Now, the element of surprise is gone. The RNC has hired hundreds of lawyers and poll watchers for this election. Much like hijacking planes with box cutters, once the element of surprise is gone, it doesn't happen again. Just sayin'....

Hi TamponTimmy! Guzzle any horse jizz today? Who's a good boy?!

walz horse cum 01.jpg

Harris To Voters:

13 Aug 2024 ~~

~Snip~

Commentary:

Precisely how I have viewed it.

Her biggest backer was Pelosi for a reason.

Democracy with Californian characteristics?

Harris To Voters:

13 Aug 2024 ~~

~Snip~

Commentary:
Kamala Harris has been predictably sidelined as an electable candidate for a multiplicity of reasons.

BTW, the last line of Pelosi's statement on the ACA was "away from the fog of the controversy".
You disingenuous feebs always leave that part of her statement off. :)
Harris gives the same exact speech during what few rallies the DNC can afford.

They have to bus people in and pay people to show their support.

She steals Trump's ideas claiming they're her own.

She says if elected she will fix everything, not mentioning that she's currently the cause of most of the problems we have to deal with.

Democrats think they can get away with claiming they're the solution to problems they caused in the first place.

They think people like you are too stupid to know they're full of crap.

I think they're right.

GUghEP3XQAAfPp-.jpg

Harris To Voters:

13 Aug 2024 ~~

~Snip~

Commentary:
Anyone can easily find out what the REAL Kamala Harris represents. Before she became a Presidential nominee she actually did interviews! There are lots of them, it just requires a person who wants to be guided by facts and not Democrat gaslighting.

Harris To Voters:

13 Aug 2024 ~~

~Snip~

Commentary:
Doesn't matter what she says. We already know what she is for.

Harris gives the same exact speech during what few rallies the DNC can afford.

They have to bus people in and pay people to show their support.

She steals Trump's ideas claiming they're her own.

She says if elected she will fix everything, not mentioning that she's currently the cause of most of the problems we have to deal with.

Democrats think they can get away with claiming they're the solution to problems they caused in the first place.

They think people like you are too stupid to know they're full of crap.

I think they're right.

View attachment 995066
So...Harris didn't actually say this?..like, any of it?

This is just you feebs of Alt-Right Nation making shit up...again. :)

No, she has IMPLIED it through her actions, otherwise she'd be telling us. If she had ANY good history or accomplishments worth bragging about, she would be screaming them on every TV channel. Or at least post them to her webpage. Truth be told, even if that scumwad is selected into office again, we still won't find out what she's for, until like Bedpan Biden, she is in office for months and YEARS and the damage is already done.

Then it will be too late. America cannot afford another Marxist fascist globalist.

No, she has IMPLIED it through her actions, otherwise she'd be telling us. If she had ANY good history or accomplishments worth bragging about, she would be screaming them on every TV channel. Or at least post them to her webpage. Truth be told, even if that scumwad is selected into office again, we still won't find out what she's for, until like Bedpan Biden, she is in office for months and YEARS and the damage is already done.

Then it will be too late. America cannot afford another Marxist fascist globalist.
So. She didn't. Implied means nothing. If she actually said it, then you'd have something to talk about.

There are A LOT of stupid Democrats that will vote for her. Female? New? Hate Trump? Love being a Democrat? Pick your Poison! :stir:

She didn't say it. End of story.

Sit down and shut up! :)
She didn't have to say the words if they say it with their actions.

A person doesn't have to say they suck. We can see that they suck.

It's what having a brain and a mind of your own helps your ability to perceive your environment.

You have to shut yours down to stay in the cult.

She didn't have to say the words if they say it with their actions.

A person doesn't have to say they suck. We can see that they suck.

It's what having a brain and a mind of your own helps your ability to perceive your environment.

You have to shut yours down to stay in the cult.
You have no brain, Spock. Your alt-right mind does not think logically...if at all.
You know what your media masters tell you.
The OP is hysterical speculation..at best.

She..didn't..say..it. This was made up.
Un-clutch those pearls. :)

You have no brain, Spock. Your alt-right mind does not think logically...if at all.
You know what your media masters tell you.
The OP is hysterical speculation..at best.

She..didn't..say..it. This was made up.
Un-clutch those pearls. :)
You're the one not thinking logically.

The tactics they're using is clear.

The less they tell us the less they have to explain.

If you feel safe knowing that your government is hiding things from you then you're simply too retarded to be trusted with voting rights.

Forum List

Back