Harry and Meghan to sue South Park

Boo .. hoo ... an ultra-popular American show made fun and they try to sue .. lol.

Welcome to America .. the place to go after one can't handle deserting his family and choosing an American girl for his squeeze.

I don’t know. I think Meghan has stripped her gears. Harry saw and learned a lot about the monarchy and GB’s “press.” I can understand him going nuts.

I wouldn't doubt it. They're publicity whores. It's how they make a living, so this fits right into the business model.

I mean, who wouldn't want to go from literal royalty to publicity whores trading on what they used to be. That right there speaks to the quality of their choices.

In reality the royal family is a feckin' joke. I was no fan of the Queen, but at least she acted like one. The progeny are all fit for reality TV and would be doing exactly what Harry and Meghan are doing if they couldn't keep leeching off of the British people for no apparent reason.

Comedy Gold!

If Harry wants to live in the U.S., he needs to understand a few things, that he seems not to be getting…
  • In the UK, he's a prince, a member of the royal family. Here in America, that doesn't mean shit. Here in America, his royal heritage doesn't make him at all better than anyone else.
  • We fought and won two wars against Britain, in order to establish our independence, and in order to establish our right to uphold and protect certain essential human rights that to this day, the British still refuse to recognize. Freedom of expression is among these rights. And this includes the right to mock arrogant, self-important fools such as himself.

I don’t know. I think Meghan has stripped her gears. Harry saw and learned a lot about the monarchy and GB’s “press.” I can understand him going nuts.
These morons want to claim they don't want the celebrity while they are on a book tour? WTF. If you want the privacy that they claim, you go to Bumfukt, Egypt and keep your head down. Their claims and complaints are juvenile screams for attention.

These morons want to claim they don't want the celebrity while they are on a book tour? WTF. If you want the privacy that they claim, you go to Bumfukt, Egypt and keep your head down. Their claims and complaints are juvenile screams for attention.
I basically agree.

But take Harry as an example. He saw why the Monarchy and the media did to his mom. If he is now over-reacting a bit to the dangers he perceives along those same lines (applicable to his wife and kids), I think Harry gets a pass.

I basically agree.

But take Harry as an example. He saw why the Monarchy and the media did to his mom. If he is now over-reacting a bit to the dangers he perceives along those same lines (applicable to his wife and kids), I think Harry gets a pass.
Sorry I don't share your sympathy for him. Everyone should have it so rough. He just keeps throwing himself into the limelight. Other celebrities have been able to lead some semblance of private lives--writing and promoting books about escaping celebrity just invites more attention.

Forum List

Back