Harry Reid is a horrid little man

Thank you for doing all that research.

Comforting to know I was able to keep you busy for a short time but I'm sure you can get even more facts together if you get back to doing that.

Took me less than 20 seconds to find that info. You're too lazy to back up anything you post. Sort of like pixelated methane rather than information.

I play with people like you much as a kid with a windup toy, it's how I relax.

20 seconds!

Why not try it a few more times and see if you can beat your own record?

It's stunning how USMB allows trolls like you to post here.

Conservatives hate him...he must be doing something right

According to the authors of "Game Change", Harry Reid was the one most powerful single influence on getting Obama to run in 2008. He strong-armed him. I know, sounds bizarre. Fascinating book.

And look how OKP has been rewarded....Reid is blocking His proposed sweetheart trade deals by refusing to bring them up even for discussion!

He is an embarrassment to the Senate, to the nation, to the LDS church, and to the human race.
He is loved in Nevada. In fact, in the last election in which he ran he was endorsed by the Nevada Republican Committee. When the opposition party endorses you, you have to be doing something right. Of course, the fact that the person running against Reid was Sharon angle might have had something to do with their decision. angle was a bigger digbat than Bachmann.

And despite all that Reid won by only 5 points.

He is an embarrassment to the Senate, to the nation, to the LDS church, and to the human race.
He is loved in Nevada. In fact, in the last election in which he ran he was endorsed by the Nevada Republican Committee. When the opposition party endorses you, you have to be doing something right. Of course, the fact that the person running against Reid was Sharon angle might have had something to do with their decision. angle was a bigger digbat than Bachmann.

Loved in Nevada? Really? He won his last election with 50.29% of the vote against Angle. That's razor thin.

Because he is a one man bottleneck to progress. You won't know it because of the complicit MSM, but the house which represents the people pumps out legislation all the time. Harry kills it. Why won't he allow an up or down vote on bills? Harry is the key. No one else is. He should be hated.

Somehow it escapes notice tha Nevada was the state most severely punished by The Great Obama Recession.

Nevada Election Results 2010: Harry Reid Defeats Sharron Angle In 2010 Senate Race

"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid survived a ferocious challenge from tea party star Sharron Angle on Tuesday to win a fifth term, giving the White House reason to celebrate on a night of sweeping Democratic losses in Congress.

It was not easy. At midyear, Reid appeared headed for defeat as Nevada suffered with the nation's worst unemployment, foreclosure and bankruptcy rates........"

You took the words right outta my mouth.

Give 'em hell, Harry.

:clap2:

I trust that you don't really approve of using the Senate as a place to single out individual citizens and make unfounded accusations about them.

But I understand the need for partisan loyalty.

If Harry Reid is a horrible little man where does that leave Boehner?

Is John Boehner hitting the bottle? - Salon.com

He's an impotent drunk who is owned and run by the tee potty.

The right hates Harry because he does his job.

Boehner can't do his job and even if he could, he can't take the time out from his busy schedule of drinking, smoking, tanning and golfing.

Nevada was a joke during the recession, high unemployment and high foreclosure rate put Nevada near the top of most lists and then Obama opened his mouth about companies meeting there, that killed more business.

Now, as always, minorities suffer and Reid doesn't really care.
Recession Deeper, Long for Hispanics

8 States Hit Hardest By the Recession

And Harry Reid tables jobs bills coming out of the House.

Somehow it escapes notice tha Nevada was the state most severely punished by The Great Obama Recession.

WAIT

Now Obama caused the recession that started two years before he took office?

I guess you guys are right.

The man must be GOD!

Yes, he's an embarrassment to many people in this state. We could have been rid of him too in 2010 had the GOP not nominated that screwball Angle to run against him.

Screwball or not, there's a lot of evidence that that election was rigged.

Actually, there is absolutely zero evidence of that whatsoever.

Forum List

Back