Harry Reid is a horrid little man

He is an embarrassment to the Senate, to the nation, to the LDS church, and to the human race.
He is loved in Nevada. In fact, in the last election in which he ran he was endorsed by the Nevada Republican Committee. When the opposition party endorses you, you have to be doing something right. Of course, the fact that the person running against Reid was Sharon angle might have had something to do with their decision. angle was a bigger digbat than Bachmann.

Loved in Nevada? Really? He won his last election with 50.29% of the vote against Angle. That's razor thin.

I would hardly describe him as being loved. He's tolerated more than anything else. If any of the other GOP primary candidates had won the primary, they'd have likely defeated him. His approval rating was in the toilet and he was trailing in the polls until Angle started talking.

Yes, he's an embarrassment to many people in this state. We could have been rid of him too in 2010 had the GOP not nominated that screwball Angle to run against him.

So what does that tell you? Get rid of the extremists in the Teaparty and you may start winning elections again.

Yes, he's an embarrassment to many people in this state. We could have been rid of him too in 2010 had the GOP not nominated that screwball Angle to run against him.

So what does that tell you? Get rid of the extremists in the Teaparty and you may start winning elections again.
Extremist that belive in rule of LAW and the Constitution...Liberty? Belive their property is THEIRS? Just horrible people. What a SCHMUCK you are.

He is an embarrassment to the Senate, to the nation, to the LDS church, and to the human race.
He is loved in Nevada. In fact, in the last election in which he ran he was endorsed by the Nevada Republican Committee. When the opposition party endorses you, you have to be doing something right. Of course, the fact that the person running against Reid was Sharon angle might have had something to do with their decision. angle was a bigger digbat than Bachmann.

Uh__ that didn't happen that I can find. In fact, a google search doesn't even show a "Nevada Republican Committee."

You may be referring to this single "top state GOP law maker" who endorsed Reid. Frankly, that says more about the state of that Republican than Angle.

Top Nevada Republican Endorses Harry Reid, Slams Sharron Angle

Anything in particular brought on the explosive declaration of repugnance?

This most recently:

Harry Reid: All Those 'Horror Stories' You've Heard About ObamaCare? Yeah, They're 'All Untrue' | Independent Journal Review

My initial high hopes for him took significant hits on several other occasions.

Thanks for the clarification. Not sure I understand how that would trigger the burning need to start a thread but I'm hardly one to talk on that front. ;)

Anything in particular brought on the explosive declaration of repugnance?

This most recently:

Harry Reid: All Those 'Horror Stories' You've Heard About ObamaCare? Yeah, They're 'All Untrue' | Independent Journal Review

My initial high hopes for him took significant hits on several other occasions.

Thanks for the clarification. Not sure I understand how that would trigger the burning need to start a thread but I'm hardly one to talk on that front. ;)

Him calling peoples' experiences untrue. Actually using the word "lies". He is a liar. He is slimy. Just because people with money gave people without money a voice in an ad, that doesn't make what we're experiencing "untrue". He was part of the antidemocratic machine which created legislation which was so bad they had to lie to pass it, in the face of nationwide opposition so strong that liberal Massachusetts elected a Republican senator to go to Washington to try to stop it.

Thank goodness for my obstructionist legislators representing me in Washington to stand up to that troll.

I saw his creepy little rant where he basically called a large portion of the population liars. He is claiming that no one is having difficulty due to Obamacare. Unfortunately for him, people know they are experiencing hardships because of this oppressive legislation.

Is he really that stupid or does he think that the country is that stupid? I'm sure some brainless little subsidized dependents will buy into it, if they even care.

Is this what we can expect Dems to run on? Lies? Par for the course.

What is so incredibly hypocritical is that the media never calls Harry obstructionist. This is an area where repubs have fallen down on the job, such low hanging fruit and no one smart enough to pick it. He held up budgets for four years and they can't lay obstructionist on him, but they can lay it on the republicans. It is the same failure to engage that has allowed the tea party to be labeled extremist, and the longer the myth is perpetrated the more the perception is that it is true. Those that would see the conservative cause regain prominence are going to have to learn how to punch and preach with passion and conviction. But most of all, they need to grow a pair.

I saw his creepy little rant where he basically called a large portion of the population liars. He is claiming that no one is having difficulty due to Obamacare. Unfortunately for him, people know they are experiencing hardships because of this oppressive legislation.

Is he really that stupid or does he think that the country is that stupid? I'm sure some brainless little subsidized dependents will buy into it, if they even care.

Is this what we can expect Dems to run on? Lies? Par for the course.

Even still, how many people are going to stay away from healthcare b/c the records are suddenly a matter of a government record?

Forum List

Back