Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet

Harry Reid funneled $17k to his daughter's business? Well, that's certainly worse than lying the country into a torture war.

Republicans have seriously mangled belief systems.

You mean like Lyndon B. Johnson and the Dumbocrats did in Vietnam? You know, the war that killed more American's than 10 Iraq's combined? Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the Gulf of Tonkin incident before commenting on Iraq? Just say'n... :dunno:

» De-classified Vietnam-era Transcripts Show Senators Knew Gulf Of Tonkin Was A Staged False Flag Event

Dumbocrats lied....soldiers died

Harry Reid funneled $17k to his daughter's business? Well, that's certainly worse than lying the country into a torture war.

Republicans have seriously mangled belief systems.

And Obuma's drones in Yemen killing civilians? And his supporting Al Qaeda rebels in Syria, beheading Christians, and innocent citizens? And, his and her thigness Hillary being under indictment in Egypt for helping the muslim Brotherhood, murder hundreds, perhaps thousands of Christian Copts, and freedom wanting students.And.... I have more, want me to continue, moron?
Do you want to talk indictments?
Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia | Foreign Policy Journal

Do you really want to get into this, bud? I can draw a straight line from Operation Ajax to the Russian invasion of Crimea. Do you really want to get into this?

Your assertion that "Harry Reid is the worst person alive today" is utterly retarded when compared to what Obama and Bush have done (and Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, Ford, Kennedy, Nixon, etc. etc.)

powell1.jpg

Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction

Except that WMD's were actually found in Iraq [MENTION=45917]KNB[/MENTION] - and even MSNBC admitted it! :lmao:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808...ddeadly-sarin-gas-explodes-iraq/#.T9_OGBB5mK0

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/1/13/70852.shtml

(How embarrassing for KNB)

Furthermore, why do you comment from a place of ignorance every time? I simply shared an article and I was not the author of that article you buffoon. Then I added links to data that backs up the article. And I was not the author behind those links either you buffoon.

You didn't read the article (and you know it) but you knee-jerk reacted to the title anyway and commented on it. Typical unhinged, uninformed, Dumbocrat.

Q. Is Rotwiner
a. OCD
b. A Partisan Hack
c. Odd, and desperate for attention
d. a & b
e. a, b & c

A. e

And still another Dumbocrat who can't deal with reality. All I did was post facts about Harry Reid - and in your mind that makes me a "partisan hack" or "desperate for attention"?

The fact that you attack someone for posting FACTS about one of your party's leaders is proof that the only "partisan hack" here is little Cum Catcher who can't deal with reality.... :eusa_whistle:

Um..."All I did was post facts"? "Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet" isn't a fact, in fact it's a lie - which even you admit - and a typical example of a thread posted by a partisan hack, with nothing of real substance to offer.

You're a whiner Rot, a fatuous bellyacher whose "ain't it awful" routine is the falderal of a callow person.

Q. Is Rotwiner
a. OCD
b. A Partisan Hack
d. a & b
e. a, b & c

A. e

And still another Dumbocrat who can't deal with reality. All I did was post facts about Harry Reid - and in your mind that makes me a "partisan hack" or "desperate for attention"?

The fact that you attack someone for posting FACTS about one of your party's leaders is proof that the only "partisan hack" here is little Cum Catcher who can't deal with reality.... :eusa_whistle:

:lol: Man, talk about not dealing with reality. It's the ole pot/kettle thingy we have going here.
And yes, Reid is scum, along with the other 500 plus of all stripes in Washington allegedly representing the people. That is the real dose of reality.

Wow - a rare moment of honesty from a liberal! I tip my hat to you sir. When faced with undeniable facts, you didn't scream "racism" or try one of the other sad left-wing tactics.

Reids granddaughter is also getting harassing phone calls as a result. Once again, Democraps underestimate how much of the public truly detests them.

Q. Is Rotwiner
a. OCD
b. A Partisan Hack
d. a & b
e. a, b & c

A. e

Um..."All I did was post facts"? "Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet" isn't a fact, in fact it's a lie - which even you admit - and a typical example of a thread posted by a partisan hack, with nothing of real substance to offer.

You're a whiner Rot, a fatuous bellyacher whose "ain't it awful" routine is the falderal of a callow person.

Hey genius - that was the title of the article. And I didn't write the article. Would you like to try again?

By the way - I'm just curious what your official position is on Harry Reid playing a hand in forcing leukemia patients out of their health insurance, preventing them from getting into new health insurance, and then calling them LIARS on the Senate floor? Don't you think those people have enough dread in their life without Harry Reid forcing them out of their insurance and then adding insult to injury (literally) by calling them LIARS in front of the world?

You're inability to accept reality because it collides with your ideology proves you're the only "callow person" here. And your standing with Harry Reid while he pisses on leukemia patients fighting for their lives shows you're also a despicable CALLOUS person.

Hey genius - that was the title of the article. And I didn't write the article. Would you like to try again?

By the way - I'm just curious what your official position is on Harry Reid playing a hand in forcing leukemia patients out of their health insurance, preventing them from getting into new health insurance, and then calling them LIARS on the Senate floor? Don't you think those people have enough dread in their life without Harry Reid forcing them out of their insurance and then adding insult to injury (literally) by calling them LIARS in front of the world?

You're inability to accept reality because it collides with your ideology proves you're the only "callow person" here. And your standing with Harry Reid while he pisses on leukemia patients fighting for their lives shows you're also a despicable CALLOUS person.

Wry - like the rest of the Dumbocrats on USMB - proved he didn't even click on the link, much less read the article. If he had, he would have seen that was the title of the article.

The left is all emotional knee-jerk buffoons. No intellect. No wonder their polices always collapse economies - they are all emotional-driven.

Reids granddaughter is also getting harassing phone calls as a result. Once again, Democraps underestimate how much of the public truly detests them.

Knowing Harry Reid and what an absolute despicable creature he is, it's probably Harry Reid making the harassing phone calls. He probably blames his granddaughter for getting caught illegally funneling campaign funds to his own family.

And to think the useful idiots on USMB like to crow about how much the Dumbocrats "care" about them.... :lmao:

And Obuma's drones in Yemen killing civilians? And his supporting Al Qaeda rebels in Syria, beheading Christians, and innocent citizens? And, his and her thigness Hillary being under indictment in Egypt for helping the muslim Brotherhood, murder hundreds, perhaps thousands of Christian Copts, and freedom wanting students.And.... I have more, want me to continue, moron?

Do you really want to get into this, bud? I can draw a straight line from Operation Ajax to the Russian invasion of Crimea. Do you really want to get into this?

Your assertion that "Harry Reid is the worst person alive today" is utterly retarded when compared to what Obama and Bush have done (and Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, Ford, Kennedy, Nixon, etc. etc.)

powell1.jpg

Except that WMD's were actually found in Iraq [MENTION=45917]KNB[/MENTION] - and even MSNBC admitted it! :lmao:

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

NewsMax Archives

Furthermore, why do you comment from a place of ignorance every time? I simply shared an article and I was not the author of that article you buffoon. Then I added links to data that backs up the article. And I was not the author behind those links either you buffoon.

You didn't read the article (and you know it) but you knee-jerk reacted to the title anyway and commented on it. Typical unhinged, uninformed, Dumbocrat.
You Republicans keep trotting out that one roadside bomb as proof of massive stockpiles of banned chemical weapons. Why? From the article:

Two members of a military bomb squad were treated for “minor exposure,” but no serious injuries were reported....

“The Iraqi Survey Group confirmed today that a 155-millimeter artillery round containing sarin nerve agent had been found,” said Kimmitt, the chief military spokesman in Iraq. “The round had been rigged as an IED [improvised explosive device] which was discovered by a U.S. force convoy.
Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

This was the only example of chemical weapons that you could find? Do you know what that bomb was? Someone had it stashed somewhere and someone else found it, but they didn't know what they had. They only rigged it as an explosive warhead, not as a dirty bomb. That is not indicative of a coordinated chemical weapons attack, and to only find that one example in the six years that the US was in Iraq is pretty damn flimsy, especially when I'm citing declassified government documents.

powell1.jpg

Except that WMD's were actually found in Iraq @KNB - and even MSNBC admitted it! :lmao:

NewsMax Archives

You Republicans keep trotting out that one roadside bomb as proof of massive stockpiles of banned chemical weapons. Why? From the article:

Two members of a military bomb squad were treated for “minor exposure,” but no serious injuries were reported....

“The Iraqi Survey Group confirmed today that a 155-millimeter artillery round containing sarin nerve agent had been found,” said Kimmitt, the chief military spokesman in Iraq. “The round had been rigged as an IED [improvised explosive device] which was discovered by a U.S. force convoy.
This was the only example of chemical weapons that you could find? Do you know what that bomb was? Someone had it stashed somewhere and someone else found it, but they didn't know what they had. They only rigged it as an explosive warhead, not as a dirty bomb. That is not indicative of a coordinated chemical weapons attack, and to only find that one example in the six years that the US was in Iraq is pretty damn flimsy, especially when I'm citing declassified government documents.

Is 550 Metric tons of Uranium big enough for you?

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.....

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

Reid is certainly on the top shelf with the other despicable despots which includes
Pelosi, Biden, Sharpton, Obama & the Clintons.
They are the face of the Left.

powell1.jpg

NewsMax Archives

"One roadside bomb"? We keep flooding you with endless volumes of evidence on the WMD's in Iraq and you choose to pretend like the information doesn't exist. You are just proving what Winston Churchill said:

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
-- Winston Churchill

From Chuck Pfarerr's book, Seal Target: Geronimo

"It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda). The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time."

powell1.jpg

NewsMax Archives

You mean like Lyndon B. Johnson and the Dumbocrats did in Vietnam? You know, the war that killed more American's than 10 Iraq's combined? Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the Gulf of Tonkin incident before commenting on Iraq? Just say'n... :dunno:

De-classified Vietnam-era Transcripts Show Senators Knew Gulf Of Tonkin Was A Staged False Flag Event

Sen. Harry Reid is the worst living human being on this planet today. I think it’s time that someone finally acknowledges it.

Now, I realize that’s quite a statement to make, given the fact that Robert Mugabe continues to draw breath. Not to mention Kim Jung Un. And yes, you could also make a case that Vlad Putin isn’t one of Earth’s nicer creatures. Still, bear with me for a minute as I lay out some of the evidence.

Reid has asserted that the stories of Americans who lost coverage, or had to pay more, or had to find new doctors under the Affordable Care Act are all lies. Even for Harry Reid, that’s absolutely preposterous. No one has lost coverage, had to pay more or find new doctors under Obamacare? Really?

Harry, it’s been amazingly well documented, even by your allies in the media.

Anyway, from the Senate floor, Reid called all of the ads that are being run, lies. Every one of the ads that AFP had run, were lies? Obviously then, not just the Koch brothers you despise, but all of the people in those ads, were liars?

Later that day however, he returned to the floor, and said: “I can’t say that every one of the Koch brothers’ ads are a lie, but I’ll say this … the vast, vast majority of them are.”

For the unaware, both Reid and Romney are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (as am I), whose members are commonly referred to as “Mormons” or “LDS.”

Harry Reid is a man who claims to be pro-life, yet in 2001, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011 and 2012 he received 100 percent ratings from the radical abortion activist group, NARAL Pro-Choice America. Now, his rating with NARAL has fluctuated over the years, but that’s at least six years of perfect scores with this fanatical abortion organization.

Now, if you really are pro-life, shouldn’t you always get a zero percent rating from an organization like NARAL? His NARAL rating last year was still a healthy 70 percent. For context, Sen. Dean Heller, also of Nevada and Republican, received a zero percent rating from NARAL.

Also Reid’s last three Planned Parenthood Action Center ratings have been 83, 89 and most recently, 88 percent. Really Harry? You’re pro-life? How is that possible? How can you be pro-life but vote with the interests of those groups so often? And that’s just one issue of concern, there are many.

Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet

More Reid Nepotism--More slush fund payments to Granddaughter's enterprise.

Sad for the American people that a U.S. Senator, and in particular, the Leader of the Senate is also a member of the Ten Most Corrupt Politicians

What would a top-ten-most-corrupt list be without Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) and his corrupt donors and pals? As JW quotes from FrontPage.com, “Harvey Whittemore was sentenced to two years in prison for funneling more than $130,000 in illegal campaign funds to Sen. Harry Reid’s re-election committee in 2007...” Peter Schweizer writes for Fox News, “Sen. Reid has sponsored at least $47 million in earmarks that directly benefitted organizations that one of his sons, Key Reid, [RW1] either lobbies for or is affiliated with.”
In addition, JW notes, “Obama and Reid have long opposed a proposed nuclear waste dump in Yucca Mountain, Nevada, which has already cost U.S. taxpayers an astounding $15 billion, according to various federal audits. So, Obama simply instructed the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) to decline to conduct the statutorily mandated Yucca Mountain licensing process, essentially destroying the project. In mid-August, a federal appellate court ruled that Obama ‘is simply flouting the law.’”
The icing on the cake, as JW writes, took place when, on “November 21, 2013, – a day which should live in congressional infamy – Reid gutted the long-standing filibuster rules of the U.S. Senate in order to grease the path for Barack Obama’s court appointees.”

Routing federal bucks to relatives is nepotism.

Just think how Harry Reid ushered in America's new nickname: The USA, Nation of Nepots.

Synonyms for nepotism at Thesaurus.com/nepotism

NewsMax Archives

"One roadside bomb"? We keep flooding you with endless volumes of evidence on the WMD's in Iraq and you choose to pretend like the information doesn't exist. You are just proving what Winston Churchill said:

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
-- Winston Churchill

"It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda). The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time."
Yeah, bull fucking shit. Show me the wikileaks cables detailing "dozens" of chemical weapons attacks. That is just complete fucking bullshit. George W. Bush's dumb ass would have been celebrating on national news, throwing middle fingers at everyone who said that he was wrong. I haven't seen anything about stockpiles of useable chemical weapons. All of that is bullshit because if there were massive stockpiles of chemical weapons in terrorist hands in Iraq, there would have been daily attacks caught on film by the numerous television stations covering the war on the ground.
U.S. Intelligence and Iraq WMD
CIA Whites Out Controversial Estimate on Iraq Weapons

-- Winston Churchill

Yeah, bull fucking shit. Show me the wikileaks cables detailing "dozens" of chemical weapons attacks. That is just complete fucking bullshit. George W. Bush's dumb ass would have been celebrating on national news, throwing middle fingers at everyone who said that he was wrong. I haven't seen anything about stockpiles of useable chemical weapons. All of that is bullshit because if there were massive stockpiles of chemical weapons in terrorist hands in Iraq, there would have been daily attacks caught on film by the numerous television stations covering the war on the ground.
U.S. Intelligence and Iraq WMD
CIA Whites Out Controversial Estimate on Iraq Weapons

Let me get this straight - you're dismissing top-secret government cables released by WikiLeaks because George W. Bush has class unlike Dumbocrats and is completely uninterested in screaming "I told you so" while flicking off people in the street like a thug??? Look, I know that's the type of behavior your side expects because - well, look at your side. We all know that's exactly how Obama would behave. But all you're doing is proving that conservatives really are the only adults in the room.

The bottom line is you can't accept reality because it conflicts with your ideology. Not my problem. Everything from former Navy Seals on the ground in Iraq, to leaked cables, to even MSNBC have reported on the thousands of WMD's uncovered in hundreds of stockpiled weapons caches and the most "intelligent" response you've been able to craft is "bull fucking shit". Kind of speaks volumes, doesn't it junior?

Reid is not the worst living person on the planet but it's not for lack of trying.

He has skipped past Obama in the competition.

NewsMax Archives

De-classified Vietnam-era Transcripts Show Senators Knew Gulf Of Tonkin Was A Staged False Flag Event

Interesting how KNB is completely incapable of crafting any type of response to the fact that LBJ and the Dumbocrats literally lied us into a war that cost the lives of over 58,000 Americans (in contrast, only 4,000 Americans have died in Iraq and in the end, it was proven that Bush was not lying).

So literally more than 10x's the amount of American soldiers died from Dumbocrat LIE than died as a result of a Republican truth.... :eusa_shhh:

United States military casualties of war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So no then?

No. Free speech is not a problem.

People like you who want to silence political adversaries are.

You keep changing the topic. Let me try this again but there is something really strange that you are avoiding a yes or no question

Citizens United still a good idea?

Citizens United is about freedom of speech. The fact that you dont know that tells me you haven't read it. When you actually know what it says, talk to me. Until then stop pontificating on things you are ignorant about.

Forum List

Back