Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet

"As for my making a fool of myself, it is my opinion that you too lack integrity, much like Rot Whiner. You might have made an intelligent post of criticism, that you did not (could not?) is telling" (it seems you left this out [by accident or ?])

I suggest you buy a dictionary, unless of course you have proof that I have ever posted anything - which even remotely - might be taken as subversive. And if you actually understand the meaning of the word and called me out as subversive provide the evidence or be proved a liar.

Are you a democrat or left leaning? If not, let me know.

I'm a registered Democrat, socially liberal and fiscally responsible.

The Republican Party offers nothing. It is not fiscally responsible and actively recruits bigots and racists while exploiting the vast majority of our citizens.

First of all, there is no such thing as a "fiscally responsible" Democrats. Debt has no meaning to a Dumbocrat. Value had no meaning to a Dumbocrat. They think you either print more, steal more, or do both.

Second of all, you vehemently defend Obama's reckless $7 trillion in deficit spending. So stop lying and claiming you are "fiscally responsible" because you would be absolutely disgusted and outraged with Obama's actions if you truly were.

The Republican Party offers nothing. It is not fiscally responsible and actively recruits bigots and racists while exploiting the vast majority of our citizens.

That's funny - it was the Republicans who ended slavery and it was the Dumbocrats who vehemently opposed it.

It was the Republican's who lead the Civil Rights movement and it was the Dumbocrats who vehemently opposed it.

Lets take a look at some of their greatest "hits", shall we?

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” -- Barack Obama

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." --Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

"Barack Obama has a real shot at the White House because he's a light skinned African-American with no negro dialect unless he wanted to have one" - Harry Reid

So tell us some more lies Wry. Clearly you're a racist pig yourself considering you stand with this despicable bunch of filth.

Last edited:
Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet
At least he's human, which is more than can be said for any in the GOP. But of course the GOP propaganda machine would say that. That's the nazi's for ya.

Human my ass. :mad:

Harry "Howdy Doody" Reid is gutter trash. There is nothing human about that old fart.

Forum List

Back