Harry Reid: Ted Cruz is a self-absorbed "laughing stock"

A democrat belonging to the same party as the monumentally self absorbed barackula obamanatiin must not be able to recognize true self absorption when he sees it.

Because Obamacare and the Final Solution are totally the same thing.

They are BOTH tyrannical government mandates.

You're comparing apples to rotten bananas.

Obamacare is intended to bring healthcare to those that don't have it (I'm not here to argue how it went right now, save that for a more relevant topic).

Bullshit.

It was intended to create the illusion that the Democrats care for those who can not afford healthcare.

Had they wanted to make healthcare affordable they would have removed all the regulations and programs which make healthcare expensive.

The Final Solution was the plan to annihilate the Jewish people from Europe.

That's a pretty fucking big difference if you ask me.

Also, the Final Solution was not a mandate. It didn't require you to purchase or obtain gas chambers to kill nearby Jews or anything like that.

The Third Reich adopted the final solution because the Nazi wanted to create the ILLUSION that the Jews were responsible for Germany's ills and therefore they had no rights the German State had to recognize..

Obama Hellcare was adopted because the Obama regime concluded that creating the illusion that the Democrats care for those who can not afford healthare was good for the democrat's brand.

You are not a Republican, only a far right wing reactionary TeaP.

We want you TeaPs to stop lying and act normal.

Who is "we," communist party members?

Says mr. anarcho-communist who uses only commie fronts, like WHO, for information instead of a full range of publications like moi.

Be very careful of bripatty's lacky front diatribes that are secretly pushing the bad guys' goals.

Also, the Final Solution was not a mandate. It didn't require you to purchase or obtain gas chambers to kill nearby Jews or anything like that.

The Third Reich adopted the final solution because the Nazi wanted to create the ILLUSION that the Jews were responsible for Germany's ills and therefore they had no rights the German State had to recognize..

Obama Hellcare was adopted because the Obama regime concluded that creating the illusion that the Democrats care for those who can not afford healthare was good for the democrat's brand.

No, they had already created the illusion that the Jews were responsible. The Final Solution was what they considered the actual solution to the "Jew problem" (hence the name).

I'm curious as to why Obama would create the law itself if it didn't have the right intent: it's his last term, and being remembered for something that didn't exactly help the American people? Probably not a great idea. Also, it wouldn't exactly help the Democrats in 2014/2016. So politically...it makes no sense to purposely make a law that screws people over under the illusion of healthcare.

Is Obamacare what I want? No.
Are comparisons to Nazis justified? Fuck to the no.

A white 1% US Senator (Reid), supported by The Left, mocked a US Senator that is the son of a man of color and a white mother. FACT.

No, they had already created the illusion that the Jews were responsible. The Final Solution was what they considered the actual solution to the "Jew problem" (hence the name).

I'm curious as to why Obama would create the law itself if it didn't have the right intent: it's his last term, and being remembered for something that didn't exactly help the American people? Probably not a great idea. Also, it wouldn't exactly help the Democrats in 2014/2016. So politically...it makes no sense to purposely make a law that screws people over under the illusion of healthcare.

...The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone....

Benito Mussolini

Before Harry Reid became Speaker, he had a reputation as an ethical man.

What happened to him?

...The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone....

Benito Mussolini

Oh, so Obamacare is making your decisions about guns, your company, your money, your job, your housing, and your food choices for you now?

Seriously. It's just healthcare. It's not fucking fascism. Not even close.

Stop overreacting.

You mean other than his taking on a fight he had no chance of winning, his various exaggerations and nonsensical statements about Obamacare (it's comparable to Nazis my ass), his self-absorbed personality, and his complete lack of respect for the democratic process?

You're twice the idiot Destroyer1 ever was...

Read: I have no rebuttal so I'll just ad hominem my way to victory.

Hey- that's MISTER ad hominem to you bub.

Benito Mussolini

Oh, so Obamacare is making your decisions about guns, your company, your money, your job, your housing, and your food choices for you now?

Stop overreacting.

I should have the freedom to decide if I want health insurance NOT the state.

But the gargantuan welfare/warfare state controls ALL ASPECTS of our lives.

[/B]

Benito Mussolini

Stop overreacting.

I should have the freedom to decide if I want health insurance NOT the state.

But the gargantuan welfare/warfare state controls ALL ASPECTS of our lives.

Again. you're overreacting. Calm the fuck down, go get some tea (or hot chocolate, if that's what you prefer), and relax with a book for a bit. Then come back and be a little bit more rational about the issue.

WOW! It appears this nut job Ted Cruz person really has a big mouth and doesn't know when to keep quite.

Cruz: Senate Republicans are 'single-most damaging thing' for the GOP in 2014

(CNN) - If Republicans suffer losses in next year's mid-term elections because of the recent partial government shutdown, Sen. Ted Cruz said Senate Republicans–not Democrats–will be responsible.

"The single-most damaging thing that has happened to Republicans for 2014 is all of the Senate Republicans coming out, attacking the House Republicans, attacking those pushing the effort to defund Obamacare and lining themselves up opposite of the American people," Cruz told CNN Chief Congressional Correspondent Dana Bash in an interview in San Antonio.

Cruz: Senate Republicans are ?single-most damaging thing? for the GOP in 2014 ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The way some Senate Republicans have talked about our duly elected representatives has indeed been harmful.

It's bad enough when Reid violates the rules of Senate decorum to badmouth his GOP colleagues. When members of our own party talk that way about each other, that's even worse.

The way some Senate Republicans have talked about our duly elected representatives has indeed been harmful.

It's bad enough when Reid violates the rules of Senate decorum to badmouth his GOP colleagues. When members of our own party talk that way about each other, that's even worse.

It is obvious that many Republicans nowdays are not aware of the Eleventh Commandment.

On Pelosi's Grave "Ding Dong The Bitch Is Dead" Nancy Pelosi " 1650 - 2016".

"White Rabbit"

One bill makes you larger
And one bill makes you small
And the ones that Boehner gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Nancy
When she was ten feet tall

And if you go chasing immigrants
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking President
Has given you the call
Call Nancy