Harvard atheist has vision, converts to Catholicism

The Godless atheists can't get into a thread like this fast enough to spew their vitriol.
My question to you contained no vitriol, and you immediately went into full little bitch mode in your response to it.

Which shows that, in reality, you posted this thread because you could not wait to be your little bitchy ass self to some atheists. Get it straight.

Your response was rhetorical. Grab a tissue.

he was better off staying an atheist.....

Jon Devil.jpg

Your response was rhetorical.
Nope, it was a straightforward question. Let's try again. Wipe those tears away and read slowly:

"Are we supposed to be impressed that he is a Harvard professor?"

I'm sure these hallucinations and religious conversions happen somewhere several times a day. But you found this specific example to be noteworthy, which raises the question I am asking you.

Your response was rhetorical.
Nope, it was a straightforward question. Let's try again. Wipe those tears away and read slowly:

"Are we supposed to be impressed that he is a Harvard professor?"

I'm sure these hallucinations and religious conversions happen somewhere several times a day. But you found this specific example to be noteworthy, which raises the question I am asking you.
About as impressed as when C.S. Lewis abandoned atheism.

He was raised Jewish, lost faith and became an atheist. You can learn the rest here...

what in [ hahahahh ] god's name does Harvard have to do with---it??!!someone from Harvard knows about god???!!! more than you?? me??!! hahahahhahahaa

It was an attempt at an appeal to authority...

Not really. It just isn’t YouTube worthy when joe bus-driver abandons atheism.

While I’m sure you imagine yourself clever couching it in such terms; he abandoned nothing. As atheism is the lack of belief in a god. And instead he decided to become a theist. Why are theists so lonely in their faith that they cannot bear the thought of people not joining them in their leaps of faith...

He was raised Jewish, lost faith and became an atheist. You can learn the rest here...

what in [ hahahahh ] god's name does Harvard have to do with---it??!!someone from Harvard knows about god???!!! more than you?? me??!! hahahahhahahaa

While I’m sure you imagine yourself clever couching it in such terms; he abandoned nothing. As atheism is the lack of belief in a god. And instead he decided to become a theist. Why are theists so lonely in their faith that they cannot bear the thought of people not joining them in their leaps of faith...

The better question is, why do atheists gravitate toward topics regarding God like white-on-rice if they're so comfortable with their own belief system? Here's an analogy. There are folks that are convinced that the September 11 attacks were pulled off by the U.S. government. I don't read those threads because I think it's all a bunch of bunk and I don't care to debate it. Why are atheists unwilling to do the same with topics of God and faith?

I think it is an accurate way of describing it, clever or otherwise. He abandoned his non-belief.

And I couldn’t care less what others believe or don’t believe.

The better question is, why do atheists gravitate toward topics regarding God like white-on-rice if they're so comfortable with their own belief system? Here's an analogy. There are folks that are convinced that the September 11 attacks were pulled off by the U.S. government. I don't read those threads because I think it's all a bunch of bunk and I don't care to debate it. Why are atheists unwilling to do the same with topics of God and faith?

The pursuit of understanding others.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

Nah. The servants of Satan hate God. That's why they mock and attack.

--------The better question is, why do atheists gravitate toward topics regarding God like white-on-rice if they're so comfortable with their own belief system? Here's an analogy. There are folks that are convinced that the September 11 attacks were pulled off by the U.S. government. I don't read those threads because I think it's all a bunch of bunk and I don't care to debate it. Why are atheists unwilling to do the same with topics of God and faith?-------

Patently untrue. Atheists have not the slightest interest in understanding what Christians think or say. They claw into any message board to spew hateful venom and profanity and condescension. They're better than anyone else and they're smarter and that's all they have to say or contribute. If you disagree, you're stupid, so shut up.

Atheists overlook several irrefutable facts:

1. Intellect is not a universal good. It can be used for good or evil. Take the Unabomber, please. A former mathematics professor who taught at UC Berkeley.
2. Reason and science are not the sole purview of the godless left. They only claim that it is. But they lie constantly. Evil is like that.
3. Atheists are unable to discuss science without invoking religion or Natures God. This is anti-science and unintelligent, but that's how they always roll.

Atheism Fails

Athiests don’t believe in either one. Much less serve either...

I know. Satan has convinced you that there is no God. You serve him.

I know. Satan has convinced you that there is no God. You serve him.
Wrongo! Neither you nor your purported God have convinced me of its existence. Huge difference. The proof of burden falls to the one making the assertion. Sorry fundie; that’s how the real world works.

Forum List

Back