Harvard Degree No Longer Means Shit

Who the fuck would hire a Harvard grad now? You will get a goddamned kook!

GHWB and GWB could not get into Harvard proper (undergrad) perhaps that is part of your bias. Many alumni are unhappy with hiring Manning for even "guest" speaking, we are making our views KNOWN. I do not see how SHE is qualified.
then fucking pull the $$$$ if they are unhappy!

Some are, and encouraging current Harvard classes to protest also.
Good for them. But CNN, MSNBC, and NYT will call them "racist."

I do not care, and I doubt many other alumni do either.
Golden. This kind of garbage must stop.

Sorry to say it, but a Harvard degree is still a door-opener. You might be shocked to learn that some other colleges around Boston consider Harvard too "conservative."
Boston...too conservative? Jimmy Carter is "too conservative " for Boston. Those people are disconnected from reality. Hence the cry when Trump won.

And those people are still being ridiculed by most Bostonians.

GHWB and GWB could not get into Harvard proper (undergrad) perhaps that is part of your bias. Many alumni are unhappy with hiring Manning for even "guest" speaking, we are making our views KNOWN. I do not see how SHE is qualified.
Harvard has sacrificed academic integrity for partisan liberal politics. It has become an international joke. Only reason losers get hired from Harvard is mommy and daddy's connection to the big world. Fucking spoiled losers.

You wear your bitterness poorly.
No. I am right. .....

No, you're just upset right now.
No...it's sad as shit. Harvard is basing policy on race and not qualification.

You think this is a new development?

Sorry to say it, but a Harvard degree is still a door-opener. You might be shocked to learn that some other colleges around Boston consider Harvard too "conservative."
Boston...too conservative? Jimmy Carter is "too conservative " for Boston. Those people are disconnected from reality. Hence the cry when Trump won.

And those people are still being ridiculed by most Bostonians.
Because they were on the right side of history.

Harvard has sacrificed academic integrity for partisan liberal politics. It has become an international joke. Only reason losers get hired from Harvard is mommy and daddy's connection to the big world. Fucking spoiled losers.

No. I am right. .....

No, you're just upset right now.
No...it's sad as shit. Harvard is basing policy on race and not qualification.

You think this is a new development?
Nope. Been happening since 1960's.

Link to Harvard not accepting either father or son.

"Harvard Degree No Longer Means Shit"

What? They they decided to accept normal people again?

When did that happen?

So Harvard created a Benedict Arnold fellowship eh?

Something for freaks, traitors and convicts to all apply for affirmative action. . .

Nice. :badgrin:

No. I am right. Great institution has sold its soul for PC bull crap.
No. You aren't right. You're just a nut whining because you don't trust education.

then fucking pull the $$$$ if they are unhappy!

Some are, and encouraging current Harvard classes to protest also.
Good for them. But CNN, MSNBC, and NYT will call them "racist."

I do not care, and I doubt many other alumni do either.
Golden. This kind of garbage must stop.

You should write a letter to the editor.

Why is it, every single time white privilege, ie a Harvard education.....is on the line, you white fucks want to always blame minorities??? Do you stank pussy smelling whores ever find a mirror?

Manning will no longer be a guest lecturer(.) We did it, alumni, and students, had a say, we said NO.

Why is it, every single time white privilege, ie a Harvard education.....is on the line, you white fucks want to always blame minorities??? Do you stank pussy smelling whores ever find a mirror?

I knew many students of color at the University(.)

Forum List

Back