Harvard President Gay Resigns

Now the racists are happy. Meanwhile the white MAGA anti semitic racist Presidents of other universities will not be pressured.
Everybody should be happing that this slimy fucking fraud is no longer in the business of educating young mush minds. They fact that your analysis stops at race evidences what a racist scumfuck you are.

It's about "Cotton Picking" time! Now if we can get that plagiarist Usurper in the oval office to resign. What ya want to bet she sues Harvard over racism forcing her to resign?

Blows me away that she's lasted this long.

Their big mistake was agreeing to testify before Congress unprepared. Claudine Gay wasn't fired for plagiarism, she was fired for not being Zionist enough.
If that's the case, it shows that Harvard isn't serious about academic rigor. I have a daughter in college. If my daughter did what Claudine was caught doing, she would be on a one-way ticket to Expulsionville.

Now the racists are happy. Meanwhile the white MAGA anti semitic racist Presidents of other universities will not be pressured.
If you know of any white MAGA anti semite Presidents, by all means, point them out. Im guessing you dont know of any. Im also guessing that there isnt a single "MAGA" college president in existence, let alone an anti semitic one. :dunno:

It's about "Cotton Picking" time! Now if we can get that plagiarist Usurper in the oval office to resign. What ya want to bet she sues Harvard over racism forcing her to resign?

Straight to a high-level job in the Biden regime.

Secretary of Jew-hating, perhaps?

Forum List

Back