Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test for blacks and every person FAILED

The racist democrats were conservative. Everyone seems to know that but you. I'm not backing away from anything.

So the big government, FDR democrats were 'conservative?"

ROFL

Your big lie is defeated here - you know it.

You tried everything KOS could come up with, a bogus definition of "conservative," the appeal to popularity, straw man. all of the usual idiocy.

In the end, you are left holding a bag of shit.

All you have, all you ever had, was the big lie.

The racist democrats were conservative. Everyone seems to know that but you. I'm not backing away from anything.

So the big government, FDR democrats were 'conservative?"

ROFL

Your big lie is defeated here - you know it.

You tried everything KOS could come up with, a bogus definition of "conservative," the appeal to popularity, straw man. all of the usual idiocy.

In the end, you are left holding a bag of shit.

All you have, all you ever had, was the big lie.
Just because you keep denying it doesnt make it untrue. I already submitted the proof. The Dems were conservative. Especially the racist ones.

When Democrats were Conservatives 8230 The Opossum Creek Courier

I found the following article in the archives of the Iron County Register dated November 21, 1867. It was a time when Democrats were the conservatives and Republicans were the liberals.

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights -- NYMag

The mainstream, and correct, history of the politics of civil rights is as follows. Southern white supremacy operated out of the Democratic Party beginning in the nineteenth century, but the party began attracting northern liberals, including African-Americans, into an ideologically cumbersome coalition. Over time the liberals prevailed, forcing the Democratic Party to support civil rights, and driving conservative (and especially southern) whites out, where they realigned with the Republican Party.

The Daily show is political satire, not news, you boob.

We have been trying to tell you progressives this for years, along with the other valuable lesson that feces is not a tasty treat. Y'all can't seem to grasp either concept.

I have multiple sources I use for getting my news, and I can even name them.

Say sploogy, did you know that one of your main sources for news, "Family Guy," is on Fox??? :eek:

I guess you get your news from Fox then.....

The Daily show is political satire, not news, you boob.

We have been trying to tell you progressives this for years, along with the other valuable lesson that feces is not a tasty treat. Y'all can't seem to grasp either concept.

I have multiple sources I use for getting my news, and I can even name them.

Say sploogy, did you know that one of your main sources for news, "Family Guy," is on Fox??? :eek:

I guess you get your news from Fox then.....

You're ridiculous. I don't have time for you today.

Just because you keep denying it doesnt make it untrue.

Have you ever heard of the concept of "fact?"

Do you know what a fact is?

I already submitted the proof. The Dems were conservative. Especially the racist ones.

You've linked a leftist hate site that promotes the big lie - but proof is quite a different standard. Even this is laughable, the blog points to an editorial from 1867. Not exactly support for the big lie that the 1950's democrats were magically "conservative."

The Dixicrats were left-wing, FDR loving leftists. Fact.

You seek to tell an outrageous lie, and repeat it often enough that people start to believe it. The flaw in your plan is that simply pointing out the fact that Wallace, Gore, Hollings, Byrd, Connor, Faubus, et al. were all staunch advocates of big government and massive social expenditures.

Your big lie will be exposed, each and every time you repeat it.

Just because you keep denying it doesnt make it untrue.

Have you ever heard of the concept of "fact?"

Do you know what a fact is?

I already submitted the proof. The Dems were conservative. Especially the racist ones.

You've linked a leftist hate site that promotes the big lie - but proof is quite a different standard. Even this is laughable, the blog points to an editorial from 1867. Not exactly support for the big lie that the 1950's democrats were magically "conservative."

The Dixicrats were left-wing, FDR loving leftists. Fact.

You seek to tell an outrageous lie, and repeat it often enough that people start to believe it. The flaw in your plan is that simply pointing out the fact that Wallace, Gore, Hollings, Byrd, Connor, Faubus, et al. were all staunch advocates of big government and massive social expenditures.

Your big lie will be exposed, each and every time you repeat it.
Until you can back up your claims that the Democrats were always liberals no one is buying your BS.

Until you can back up your claims that the Democrats were always liberals no one is buying your BS.

You filthy democrats have been big government, tax and spend, massive social project advocates back to Wilson. You seek to employ the "big lie" technique and claim that the Dixicrats were somehow "conservative." I posted Byrd's record, proving that he was a far left, tax & spend democrat his entire career. I can post Hollings, Gore, Faubus, etc. as well.

The counter to the big lie is simply to expose it.

{All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.}

Big lie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You follow your leader precisely.

You filthy democrats have been big government, tax and spend, massive social project advocates back to Wilson. You seek to employ the "big lie" technique and claim that the Dixicrats were somehow "conservative." I posted Byrd's record, proving that he was a far left, tax & spend democrat his entire career. I can post Hollings, Gore, Faubus, etc. as well.

The counter to the big lie is simply to expose it.

{All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.}

Big lie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You follow your leader precisely.
You typed all that for nothing. You only provided an opinion and no facts. I have provided facts. Until you can do the same spare us your denials and BS.

You typed all that for nothing. You only provided an opinion and no facts. I have provided facts. Until you can do the same spare us your denials and BS.

You lack the integrity to be swayed by a rational argument. What you fail to grasp is my argument is not for you, it is for those lurkers who happen to see the big lie, your intended victims.

You lack the integrity to be swayed by a rational argument. What you fail to grasp is my argument is not for you, it is for those lurkers who happen to see the big lie, your intended victims.
Those lurkers will also see my posts with facts that make your opinions look like....well opinions.

Forum List

Back